Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MTG thread

Comments

• i'll start with a low cost white supremacy deck
  • i feel like a full on red goblin control deck might be the answer to everything
  • *puts absolute law as side card*
  • edited September 2014
    4 Divine Sacrament

4 Suntail Hawks

4 Patrol Hounds

4 Battle Screech

4 Pianna Nomad Captain

2 Glory

4 Devoted Caretaker

4 Mystic Penitent

4 Shelter

26 Plains
  • edited September 2014
    what is that insane amount of land cards in the creation list...no wonder you just put 26 plains...i'm 30min reading the cards, looking for good white mana generators...
  • now that i learned how to filter cards by very specific mana costs, its enjoyable to look around
  • 2 Aegis of the Gods
    2 Angel of Jubilation
    1 Angel's Grace
    2 Angelic Destiny
    2 Angelic Overseer
    2 Auriok Bladewarden
    1 Austere Command
    1 Awe Strike
    2 Banishing Light
    3 Ranger of Eos
    4 Mentor of the Meek
    1 Veteran Armorer
    3 Palace Guard
    2 Alliance of Arms
    4 Champion of the Parish
    4 Student of Warfare
    1 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
    21 Plains
    2 Elspeth, Sun's Champion
  • now i have no idea in what format i can use this deck...

darubian, i loaded your deck into the deckbuilder thingy...it worked, but i had to manually search the cards because it was set with a different text

eg.

Suntail Hawks (Suntail Hawk)
    Pianna Nomad Captain (Pianna, Nomad Captain)
  • Yeah, I only included the images so people like yourself can see it. The key to that deck is to start attacking like you don't give a fuck right out of the gate.
  • I dont know why i keep clicking this thread when it says new, I have absolutely no idea what the hell the game is about or anything, and I keep wondering what MTG is every time I see it thinking its something else :(
  • I dont know why i keep clicking this thread when it says new, I have absolutely no idea what the hell the game is about or anything, and I keep wondering what MTG is every time I see it thinking its something else :(
    Least I'm not alone <3
  • We making odyssey block decks or something?
  • tried playing on kokatrix, it let me play all my cards during the untap phase...

that client thingy might need some refining?
  • Its all manual. Just play like you would if you were playing in real life.
  • kinda sux, this means i have to check what the opponent does, because he can just try to cheat
  • Usually people dont cheat since most people are play testing and want to see how their deck does. Not saying it doesnt happen but usually if someone cheats its an accident.
  • hum...i'll build an odyssey deck as well :P
  • uh, blue cards sux...i hate counterspell
  • I've seen some amazing blue been decks that force players to deck draw die.
  • well, was a precocious judgement...i just really dont like counterspell and spells that return permanents to hand
  • Blue = boring
    Black = fun
  • yeah, mill decks are insane Daru
  • Nice, I got a "Sorin, the Solemn Visitor"
  • edited October 2014
    so, are we doing this tonight? maybe a 4x4x4x4 free for all?
  • I planned on it but just so happens comcast is at my place upgrading internet and giving me tv. Wouldnt have been a problem except the signal strength sucks so its taking a long time. Definitely tomorrow though and this weekend if youre still down.
  • yes mill is awesome... I made it to nationals with a mill/allies deck during shards block
  • I'm up for a match
  • but how do we do that?
  • Make a woogerworks account, login, then go to the players room tab or something and look for players name. Then right click them and that should be how you add friends and etc. Then you can make games and such.