Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KITTENS GAME

Comments

• Pasta wat
  • Sped I guarantee it is nothing compared to Cookie Clicker.

Got my evil grandmas baking up a fuckin storm.
    I got bored of that game after a while. I left it on over night at work and came back with like 250b cookies and was like "ok I'll buy 3 of these..". Then I just let it run in the background for 3 hours and did absolutely nothing to it.

I showed it to a buddy at work and he played it all week and was up to 104t cookies, mentioned something about his grandmas being mad which stopped his cookie production, so he told them bitchexs.

I still like kitten one better, you have to pay more attention to the game (or else your kittens may die) and you need to gather different things than just catnip.
  • i have preference for more interactive idle games :P

there is a flashgame called Anti-Idle The Game, that is pretty much awesome in this fashion
  • lol...why it suddenly became a writing game
  • Pasta wat
    you said you loved pasta when it goes on sale
  • Oh past tense. Used to :D now I just get to put all my food on my work amex. Fucks given for sales is quickly approaching 0.
  • awwwww what a sad say this is
  • Year 187, Winter: Lizards think your kittens are adorable
  • I'm around year 85 I think. Just got my Temple. Not sure what else to do now except hoard materials to build some other buildings.
  • ok i just read this thread and decided this game is not for me... somebody wana stream in twitch? =)
  • Lovsan this game was made for you.
  • edited August 2014
    made a couple ships to find a new civilization...but they are so expensive lol

big pain to craft scabolds
  • I'm manually making Manuscripts (400 culture and 25 parchments) so it's just a matter of time till I have 35 of them for my theology research.

Also making 25 scaffolds for a warehouse upgrade.. again just time consuming waiting for all this wood.
  • i've tried this game and its interesting i guess i shoudl be doing most of my buildings during spring and stockpile summer catnip for winter
  • edited August 2014
    You eventually get to a point you don't need to concern yourself **too** much about catnip. I keep a certain number of kittens as farmers and just change up the rest.

On another note, I thought I was further along in the game than I am, then I saw this screenshot:

http://i.gyazo.com/c3add44e1faad99a82828e6614af0ad5.png
  • heh...i tend to avoid looking at pictures of people way far ahead into the game...(unless i'm lost in regard of goals)
  • I looked and was just surprised. He's done a few resets though.

Have you done any resets? Do you have paragon / karma points?
  • My biggest road block is I don't have my steamworks built. I don't have a blueprint and apparently the only way to get one at the stage I'm at is to get one from trading.
  • edited August 2014
    going for quick resets to farm paragons, 2 resets so far...

i only get blues from trades as well...

have almost 73 kittens again, but havent decided yet if i'll progress more or reset again...

paragon: 8
  • yeah, i'll reset again...

gonna increase paragon to at least 24, because i just dont want to craft 65 compendiuns...
  • Oh wow so Paragon is time consuming to get.

That screenshot I posted the guy had 1280 paragon.

I might go a little further tomorrow at work and see where I get. Shits taking forever. Then I'll consider a reset.
  • tell me guys... this game clicks itself? or are you guys seriously clickin it yourself lol
  • edited August 2014
    game has automatic resource production. to be more precise, you only need to click to gather catnip in the first minute of game, so you can buy catnip fields, then you're gold.

but you have a storage for each one, so you cant just leave the game idling ftw, because you'll hit storage cap.

so you'll want to interact with the game from time to time, to build stuff, craft new materials, send your cat army to gather fur from other animais...find unicorns
  • lol, 1280 paragons...thats like 320 resets
  • edited August 2014
    but paragon stacks, so every reset will be faster than precious one
  • tell me guys... this game clicks itself? or are you guys seriously clickin it yourself lol
    Like Unreliable said, to get started you need to click for maybe 5 minutes then after that you're pretty set to go.

The reason I like this game more than cookie clicker (which because of Zeality I started 2 days ago) is because you actually have to interact with the game to move on. I can check cookie clicker when I wake up, after work and before I go to bed and still "beat" the game. I've been on it maybe 2 hours in the last 2-3 days and I'm making 83,000,000,000 cookies per second... not exactly fun.

This one however if you don't check it then you're kittens will eventually die which slows your growth down and if you leave it idle then you wont grow at all.
  • Probably why I didn't bother with the kitten game, don't have time and if I did it would be elsewhere haha

Cookie clicker goes much past 83B/second, but it's not overly exciting.
  • Exactly. I could get 10 quad/s I'm sure but in the end I'm still just buying another % modifiers or my 500th prism.

Oooooh fun
  • Probably why I didn't bother with the kitten game, don't have time and if I did it would be elsewhere haha

Cookie clicker goes much past 83B/second, but it's not overly exciting.
    there is an automated crafting machine you can build that will spend some of the resources when capped.

but yes, you'll find yourself checking the game more often than cookie...that makes kittens more enjoyable for me