Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KITTENS GAME

Comments

• got 1 less paragon in the 4th reset :(
  • Looks like 67 is what I finish with today :(

Tomorrow will be a long push to get those last 6!
  • yeah, its annoying...thought i sell a bunch of stuff
  • TODAY IS THE DAY!

Unlocked mansions, just gotta wait it out and build 4 more.
  • why have you ruined my life?
  • kittens: 73 /73

IT IS DONE

Paragon: 3
  • wat, 3 paragon? why?
  • oh, fk

i think thats it...do we get 1 paragon for each kitten over 70?
  • in first resets i pushed one extra kitten just to be safe...and got 4 paragons on 74 kittens

this last one i went for 73 and got 3
  • From the wiki:

Paragon is received for resetting at over 70 kittens.

Every paragon point will give

1% global production bonus
    0.1% storage capacity
  • yeah, but it didnt specify i'd get extra paragon for each kitten over 70
  • I was looking on reddit for a post a saw that gave a formula. I'll look later.
  • I now have 10 Paragon!

I feel good about myself, my kittens on the other hand are contemplating a mutiny
  • When do you put workers as woodcutters instead of farmers because it yields more wood?

I find unless you have a ton of buildings that give the 10% upgrade (I forget name) plus the upgrades (50% efficiency) you get more wood from converting catnip to wood rather than using woodcutters.
  • why have you ruined my life?
  • at first i used to put everything on farm during spring, and make best use of that % bonus...

after the first 2 resets i just didnt care for the effort, so now i just keep 1:2 wood/mineral ratio, minimum farm for -75% winter, 1 nerd slaving himself in the lab and the rest hunting for furs
  • edited September 2014
    ironically, what i no longer do for farm, i do for both science and hunting, removing everyone from their daily jobs to spam that production

got 2 mint buildings and now i regret it...though i dont have where to spend gold, i really need the cat power
  • I do the same for farm, minimum to keep me in the positive for a -75%.

I switch everything else up depending on what I need though.

This time around things are going much quicker. I didn't play much or at all this long weekend however I'm up to 43 kittens already.
  • edited September 2014
    not gonna reset this time, wanna push for beyond chemistry and see whats out there

crafting compendiums take too long :(
  • When did you reset 2nd time?
  • uh...not keeping track of that :D
  • why would you want to reset? im looking to find the end of this game :p eventually
  • Because the end takes forever without resetting it seems.

I -this is a guess- was about ~2 weeks to get to 73 kittens when I reset. I'm now at like ~2.5 days and already am at 44 kittens.

Go back a few pages and look at the screenshot I posted. That guy was at like 244 kittens by year 350, which is 4x what I was at at around the same year, all because of paragon/karma
  • reseting is important because some prices skyrocket, like the hut...so you'll want more production with less kittens
  • edited September 2014
    i might reset when i reach 100 kittens

almost at 200 starcharts...300 more for geodesy lol
  • 55 kittens atm. 100 will probably be my reset too
  • edited September 2014
    79 :P

not buying more housing though, i'm spamming chapels

actually, i can do both

more than 300k for a hut...nvm housing
  • i had three kittens, a hut, and a library but I wish there were kitten pictures so I'm not going to play
  • uh, but you start with 0 kittens and hut houses only 2 of them?
  • Liar.

Get out of our thread.