Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KITTENS GAME

Comments

• Last night I finally got my printing press. Now I just need a blueprint to be able to make a steamworks.

Today will be all about maxing out my buildings based on my current caps for wood and minerals. Hopefully I get a blueprint from attacking.
  • AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got a blue print! :D
  • Bump. Need to keep my updates with Unreliable going.
  • edited August 2014
    i've been spamming amphitheatres until 146 happiness...

as in real life, its more effective to have a few happy kittens than a bunch of unhappy ones :P

they are so happy that if i leave only 2 of them working in the farm during winter, catnip production is positive (warm winter, though :P)
  • Really? I guess I underestimate happiness.. mines at 43% lol.

Let me spam some amphitheatres.
  • dont forget some extacy labs and chill pill factories, happiness should be over 1000%!
  • Shut up.
  • lol, 43%...didnt you notice your production rates dropping whenever a new kitten popped? :)
  • Not really :)
  • I'm about to get my last amphitheatres that I can afford. Such a huge difference in my production now lol
  • I've decided I will do a reset at 75 kittens. That will get me some paragon points.
  • might be a little bit frustrating to reset and only get a handful of paragon, but the extra happiness from karma helps
  • Oh well. I'm at 59 kittens now. Just got my first tear (damn that's gonna take a while). I was debating building 4 more zigurrats to get 5 tears off a sacrifice but that'll take a while to get that many megaliths.

I might have to reset before 75, shits taking a while now.
  • edited August 2014
    lol, when i'm at 70 kittens i dont have zigurats yet (i dont pray enough i guess)
  • Just reset for the 4th time
  • Really? I maybe be going at my researches/buildings all wrong. I haven't left the game on while AFK yet but now that I have my steamworks and the research that converts stuff I might do that over night.

I think I will just spam logs and huts till 70 kittens then reset.

When do I get mansions?
  • Just reset for the 4th time
    How much paragon (if any)?
  • go for 73 kitens
  • Will do. Don't know if I can complete that tomorrow (currently at 59).

My next hut is going to cost me 41k and my wood cap is only 23k. Unless of course there's another upgrade that reduces hut cost.
  • i enjoy collecting starcharts
  • kittens: 47 /47

any tips on how to get their happyness over 34%? or do they just not like living with me?
  • Bro, get on that ASAP. Makes your production sky rocket.

Build as many amphitheatres as you can. Also you can send hunters out but that's only a temporary.

I have 21 amphitheatres and have 108% happiness. Only takes 9 (out of 63) to keep my catnip in the positive during a Winter (Cold).
  • 63 kittens right now. Upped my wood capacity to 35.7k and minerals to 47.17k. Can make 1 more Log House then I'm capped again. Almost have enough science to research architecture which will let me get mansions, but I am not producing titanium right now so I only have what I get from trading with Zebras.
  • lol 9, thats still a lot, you might be missing out on aqueducts and pastures
  • edited August 2014
    good thing of reset is getting that 5 karma, which will give 15 happiness (10+1per karma)

sux for diminishing karma gains though
  • Yea for sure. When I reset I will take a slightly different route. I rushed a lot of things (and kittens) and didn't keep up with other buildings that would have helped my growth.

I'm pushing just for more storage room so I can get to 73 kittens for a reset.
  • 67 kittens.. 6 to go... THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
  • why have you ruined my life?
  • Ruin? Your life has only begun.
  • all this talk of ziggaruts is making me want to play WC3...