Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Clash of Clans mobile has a SK-feel to it. Build base, build army, attack others.

The only difference is that there are no rounds, so people are huge. But you really only encounter people your size, ish.

Not the best game but I imagine most SK players would like it.
  • please post the commercial with the skeleton running with the bomb. kkthnx
  • DC Universe Online and im the best dps in the game
  • Beat a few indies this weekend. Started up transistor last night
  • Trying to finish Chillax with Complex Doom mod...
  • Bastian is a sick game, I really should finish it.
  • Bastion was great. Transistor is very similar, narrator is the same. Same general style of game. Worth getting.
  • Alright thanks, I'll look it up.
  • edited July 2014
    Clash of Clans mobile has a SK-feel to it. Build base, build army, attack others.

The only difference is that there are no rounds, so people are huge. But you really only encounter people your size, ish.

Not the best game but I imagine most SK players would like it.
    for pc there is a game called Tribal Wars...i think its like age of empires with SK mechanics

You gather different materials, build stuff, and send troops to attack...everything is timed.

It has an ingame tutorial and also a newbie mode

Made a kingdom in US, world16, and landed in the coords (527|415) K45
  • Tribal wars is browser based game, atleast i get plenty of hits on google

• edited July 2014
    sk is that as well? dont know internet slangs :P

you can add friends and send military to help defend their kingdoms...

you also know return times before sending stuff either to kill, support, loot...

also, you dont start with a War Leader, you have to recruit one, called Paladin.
  • you mentioned PC, so i tought u meant a real game, and actually there is 1, tribal wars 2 and it looks nice
  • edited July 2014
    oh, right, tribal wars also works on mobile, my mistake

there's also this...because the world is huge

"Invite a friend via email

Click on "Invite Players" in the bottom menu to access the invitations screen. You can have them join near your village!"
  • which version of the game u play, url?
  • edited July 2014
    tribal 1...the other seems too fancy lol

checked tribal 2 site, dont understand that closed beta thing

in case someone wants to join, the invitation link to appear near my kingdom

http://www.tribalwars.us/547770-8495-us16.html?ref=player_invite_linkrl&ik=3Hau
  • is that the game with dinosaurs or was that turok ?
  • Tribes was a jetpack unreal tourney like game
    Turok was the dinosaur game
    Not sure what tribal wars is
  • Tribes was a jetpack unreal tourney like game
    Turok was the dinosaur game
    Not sure what tribal wars is
    join in...you have 4 days of newbie mode...

http://www.tribalwars.us/547770-8495-us16.html?ref=player_invite_linkrl&ik=3Hau
  • edited July 2014
    Turok was unreal... good times.

I have to admit, I'm actually excited for a video game! First time in like, 15 years haha. I don't own a next-gen console, but I will probably buy one after Destiny comes out.

Mind you, I'm biased. I was a CoD player for a little bit, then I got introduced to Halo and never looked back, so I'll probably like Destiny more than your average FPS-player.
  • currently playing:

Dota2 (with friends)
    Arma3 (with clan)
    Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion (with friends)
    RCT2 (for the lol)
    Openttd (cause i can)
  • I'm planning to buy these games:

Shovel knight
    Child of light
    Valiant hearts
    Gods will be watching

All on steam in the next few months. Then gauntlet comes out in September. Looks rad.
  • Bought gods will be watching, it is a frustrating game that I need to play some more of.

still working on The Last of Us. Made it to Wyoming (Fall) and stopped the other night. Will continue this week maybe?
  • I got pulled back into planetside 2 again, other than that, civ 5 is my drug (up to level 6 bots)
  • I was feeling arcade-y last night and played some shadows of mystara on steam. Got some cheevos and button mashed some fools.
  • I play a bit of SC2 when I can.
  • edited August 2014
    welrd of wercreft - scilla.
    I quit playing World of Warcrack when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter. Haven't been back since.
  • welrd of wercreft - scilla.
    I quit playing World of Warcrack when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter. Haven't been back since.
    Had to read this 3 times before I understood what it meant, cause all SK players are dudes.
  • welrd of wercreft - scilla.
    Had to read this 3 times before I understood what it meant, cause all SK players are dudes.
    Sorry to disappoint you Zeality, I know how you love guys and all but I do NOT have a penis, I repeat I do NOT have a penis.