Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• awesome online haha, new commander out today aswell

it is vastly better then the beta
  • Ive been playing Slay for a couple weeks, its sick.
  • I used to have it on my iPod touch. Missed it. So addicting
  • Coh2 on sale this weekend. Me and some buddies are talking about buying it or broforce
  • pick it up, it is sooo good compared to beta. if you get it add me on steam CountDankula and I will play with you guys, I only play Wehrmacht though
  • edited April 2014
    Slay costs nearly $3,60 here :(
    (In dollars)
  • Bought coh2 last night
  • Add me on steam, I'm Omw home from my gfs I'm going to spark a few matches before working on a paper
  • Pathfinder. Im actually working on leveling my paladin this morning.
  • Busy today dankula. I'm going to try and play this week. I'm going to be terrible.
  • edited April 2014
    Handle is Sully, but Corynewb is my steam name.
  • Word and it's alright haha I'll teach you
  • Pathfinder. Im actually working on leveling my paladin this morning.
    I'm intrigued...is it a pc game? Found tons of apps for it, but not the game :(

Need a place to play a CN schizofrenic cleric...
  • Table top rpg
  • edited April 2014
    Here in a few weeks we ate switching it up. I'll be running a Starwars edge of the Empire campaign. I've already bought my gm screen.
  • Those names are unknown for me lol...

I currently have a lv.2 cleric of helm in faerun...we get to play at saturdays, but meetings are scarce, so lvling up is taking a while :(

• edited post, will be more recognizable now
  • Found this...

http://roll20.net
    "Roll20 is the easy-to-use virtual tabletop that brings pen and paper gaming to the web the right way. Built on a powerful platform of tools, yet elegantly simple, it focuses on enhancing what makes tabletop gaming great: storytelling and camaraderie. It's incredibly user friendly, and runs right in your web browser, so there's nothing to download or configure."
  • been playing some Rust along with COH2 lately
  • If the game crawl doesn't have online multiplayer I will lose my shit
  • The new CoD: Advanced Warfare trailer looks good. Might actually buy it this time.
  • The new CoD: Advanced Warfare trailer looks like shit. Might actually save my money this time.
    Fixed.
  • I liked my original comment better, lol. :p
  • Kevin Spacey... nuff said
  • I'll just watch Kevin Spacey's cut scenes on youtube. I'll skip like I did with ghosts and titfail.
  • Monument valley out on droid. Prompt purchase
  • Bought broforce on steam this weekend. Had some buddies over and we played for hours last night. Online and local coop is amazing. Turn off screen distortion .
  • Been playing Men Of War AS 2 and Chivalry Medieval Warfare lately

• Review of Rust:

I love this game, I built a house around a guys house and made him my prisoner, I fed him cans of tuna and cooked chicken when it was available, and some times I would drop in spare logs of wood(when they were available). The best part. he talks to me, keeps telling me his clans going to raid my structure and save him.. I simply respond with .” It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again” and by hose I mean I dump charcoal on him.
    -Great game hope the servers come up soon, I think my pet may need to eat.

10/10 LOL