Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Bummer :( we do love penis
  • Bummer :( we do love penis
    ROFLMAO!!!
  • I want to play dota tonight, but I might get wrapped in to watching divergent :'(
  • Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay
  • Nope. Worse. gods not dead :( :(
  • Cory play dota with me
  • Add me on steam
  • somebody should play some SC2 with me sometime.
  • Nope. Worse. gods not dead :( :(
    The shitty Kevin sorbo Christian movie?
    How good are you? I don't wanna get my ass kicked too badly
  • edited August 2014
    I'm thinking of picking up a wiiu simply for mario kart, zelda, and smash bros.

Aza, hows ps2? I played the fuck out of planetside 1. but moving to China I stopped my hardcore gaming. Get my gaming fix off consoles again.

• playing with my penis with Wicked, good times!
  • Yes Kevin sorbo christian movie.

I ended up skipping out of divergent and played baldurs gate 2 last night for an hour weee
    How good are you? I don't wanna get my ass kicked too badly
    Not very good lol, my daughter is very demanding of my time so I don't get to play much anymore and when I do I play vs AI.
  • playing with my penis with Wicked, good times!
    Are you fapping to my picture again? I KNEW you were a dirty fapper!!!
  • tribal wars is insanely boring because military gets trained so slowly.

imagine having to wait 9minutes for a dragoon, and they pop only one at a time.

• Sounds like the opposite of planetary annihilation....
  • just googled it, got crazy nostalgia moment reminiscing Total Annihilation
  • hilarous big bertha shooting across almost the entire map
  • I mean not like we wait an hour for a unit here screw 9 minutes
  • but here you go mobi and train them in packs...now there you have to make them one fking unit at a time
  • edited August 2014
    Robocraft, it's strangely addictive. After a few days though as it is early access you get bored. There is no stat tracking or achievements yet. About 30 hours in you will be drawn to whatever FPS is your default which for me is CSGO.

This game is freetoplay and almost no incentive to spend cash in game so check it out. Play it, get bored, and ponder with me if this game will become a success or if they will trash it. Right now it could go either way. So much potential yet so many pitfalls in its path. For the moment you can purchase credits to buy guns and blocks in the game, but all that does it slingshot you past someone playing it without cash. There really is no point in that as it's like boxing and you are broken into ten tiers via the weight of items you add to your craft. So slingshotting past someone is pretty much pointless. You can get just as good of a match in any tier. I think for this game to be successful they should steal some ideas from how CSGO and Dota drop rewards.

The biggest crutch to me is that I have no progress, no stats, or items to draw me back. As soon as, or if, this is corrected it could be a pretty big game. I just have a feeling that they will blow it somehow. Everything about it seems so simple and basic (or alpha) that the more I think about it this is just Battlefield 2142 slimmed down to its basic core, then reworked with legos. Regardless, I want it to do well. I won't be opening my wallet to buy blocks or a weapon that I could get from simply playing a few matches of the game. Their idea of pay to play at the moment is catering to people that simply want to say they are better, and I admire that. Why not fuck the rich people get that money right? Obviously at some point they are going to have to rework that idea because I can't see anybody blue collar spending a dime just to say I'm ahead of you I have red colored blocks now! Some guy on Walstreet snorting blow off a hookers ass, yes he want's the red fucking blocks right now.

TLDR: Fuck cannons you all should just get this off Steam and add each other as friends.
  • The gods will be watching added easier modes. Now too easy, but I need to practice some more. Also been playing d&d chronicles of mystara and baldurs gate 2...because d&d
  • are those d&d games free? i love playing cleric and mage
  • No and no.
    :((
  • Cory play dota with me
    I'd join you for some Dota, but can't tonight.
  • i wouldnt go out of my way to play this game, though it does look fun, but this video cracks me up...