Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• http://t.joystiq.com/home/2014-08-25-bravely-second-footage-goes-on-a-job-search#1

Bravely second footage
    i'm so happy for enix....

i had a save on my psx with more than 180h of starocean 2 gameplay on universe dificulty.
  • Been playing Insurgency, Dark Souls 2, Company of Heroes 2 mostly

Also some Rise Of Nations ED and just started a campaign in RTW2 for the first time in like four months

Oh of course I forgot also Heroes and Generals, awesome F2P WW2 shooter, feels like a modern BF1942 one of my favorite games of all time - I highly recommend H&G
  • Currently right this second I'm playing baldurs gate 2 enhanced edition...Icewind Dale Enhanced edition was announced a couple days ago!!! :)

(Yeah I preordered it)
  • Just preordered gauntlet on steam
  • Just preordered gauntlet on steam
    Played for a bit with buddies last night. Solid reboot.

Also, finished saints row the third. Almost done with the last of us, and starting BioShock infinite.
  • I finally beat the last of us. Wonderful game.
  • Gta 5 for pc will be here soon boys
  • Currently playing Mass effect 3, War thunder, wow. Will be picking up Destiny for the "PC" If/when it comes. And Gta5 for the pc aswell.
  • Currently playing Mass effect 3, War thunder, wow. Will be picking up Destiny for the "PC" If/when it comes. And Gta5 for the pc aswell.
  • new dota 2 meta is awesome, fight fight fight
  • Also play a lil bit D3, but it becomes old quickly. The whole "no cookie cutter" build thing right. There might not be 1 but they are there and they make gameplay boring. T6 is easy, greater rifts 35 + are only hard because some mobs just instagibs you no matter gear or situation. :P
  • Going to grab last of us for ps4, heard good things. Destiny has consumed me though, itll hold me off awhile.
  • Humble bundle isn't a bad deal if you are interested in some of the games. A 4 pack of risk of rain is awesome because that game is awesome to play with friends. The only game I don't have that I really want is olli olli.
  • Steamname: cyrilkeir

Been playing Civilization: Beyond Earth

I play Planetary Annihilation, and a few others.
  • Oh, and for those of you who have Destiny, here ya go. (These will work for PC and PSN)

Emblem: Sign of the Finite (From Destiny Planetview) 7F9-767-F74
    Emblem: Binding Focus FJ9-LAM-67F
    Emblem: Ab Aeterno JDT-NLC-JKM
    Emblem: Field of Light JNX-DMH-XLA
    Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge 7CP-94V-LFP
    Emblem: Illusion of Light JD7-4CM-HJG
    Warlock YKA-RJG-MH9
    Hunter 3DA-P4X-F6A
    Titan MVD-4N3-NKH
    Rixis TCN-HCD-TGY
    Old Russia HDX-ALM-V4K
    Hive 473-MXR-3X9
    Moon JMR-LFN-4A3
    Gjallorhorn Launcher HC3-H44-DKC
    Duke Mk.44 69P-KRM-JJA
    The Tower 69P-VCH-337
    Hive Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
    Valley of the Kings 69R-DDD-FCP
    The Fallen 69R-F99-AXG
    Red Death 69R-VL7-J6A
    The Cabal 69X-DJN-74V
    The Devastated Coast 6A7-7NP-3X7
    Vex Minotaur 6A9-DTG-YGN
  • Trying a new game called Heroes and Generals out. Pretty fun f2p MMO fps. A little bit of pay to win, but fun with buddies for zero money investment.
  • I picked up the master chief collection yesterday.

Ermergherd merster cherf
  • I'm playing icewind dale 1 on my phone! XD so fun.
  • I'm playing icewind dale 1 on my phone! XD so fun.
    :) :) I like you
  • Yes I'm playing IWD EE.
  • Yes I'm playing IWD EE.
    yea! it's so much better than candy crush haha
  • Mmmhmmmm you stole my heart.
  • I finished Advanced Warfare the other night, now im playing Borderlands The Pre-Sequel.. then i still have The Evil Within, and Alien Isolation to finish through. And yeah @Dank Saints Row IV was actually really fun. Pretty ridiculous at times, but funny and fun.

In borderlands i chose to play as FR4G-TP which is clap trap pretty hilarious
  • I liked SR4 a lot. I'll probably pick up gat outta hell
  • I thought it was Utopia that I was playing before I end up in SK.
    http://utopia-game.com/shared/
  • Got my new rig up and running. Playing child of light and more dota
  • Ive been having loads of fun playing Fight The Dragon.
  • @flazer I just had a great admiral spawn in one of my mainland cities, have you ever seen dis shit before!?
  • @flazer I just had a great admiral spawn in one of my mainland cities, have you ever seen dis shit before!?
    Very VERY rarely, without "encouragement," if you know what I mean.