Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• The day drew to a close and Mages was elected the Mayor of the Matrix with the power of sight bestowed upon him.

Ixta was dragged on stage and ejected. The dead cypher

night 2 begins
  • Legit lynch.
  • *sigh*

Can't tell if trolling, or trolling.
    Just a twat
  • edited June 2014
    Why would I sign up if no role? Lamest Ww ever made. Peace
    kindly exit my thread then and keep sk out of this. we don't get roles every game so get over yourself noob

• Why would I sign up if no role? Lamest Ww ever made. Peace
    You're an idiot and this game has no place for you... Maybe if you were a decent player you would have gotten a role so maybe you are the only Noob here
  • I didn't get a role. I'm a known ww player. Damdred your game blows.
    Okay. All caught up now. I feel like I had a mainline injection of red pill!
    lol
  • to be honest, this is the first game i havnt had a role, and i like the change of pace, i dont feel that much less powerful
  • my apologies on late update had stuff come up at work and won't get home till much later. i'll update soon as i can
  • No problemo Damn!
  • I have learned a lot from this WW game just reading everything has given me confidence . ^-^ I just hope I can stay alive long enough to be of some use, my inactivity can draw attention but I don't know exactly what to say sometimes. I am trying to work on that.
  • working on being evil
  • edited June 2014
  • its because he's a bad guy making a terrible play
  • edited June 2014
    Unreliable sensed something was wrong was wrong he just knew it. He walked swiftly down the street as the agents filed in behind him catching up to him. He could feel death closing in on him....when suddenly a phone rang he picked it up and was whisked to safety.

The Oracle and Architect saw.

Neo Protected

Smith did nothing of note.

The crew of the neb gathered more information.

Day begins

-Mod note, CountDankula died from inactivity and kurizujin didn't vote at all so he died to both were villagers0
  • lol....why would someone try to kill me?
  • Count (dead inactive)
    Sky
    Ty
    Unreliable
    Mages
    Pheonix
    SB (dead villager)
    Az
    Phantom
    Pie
    Cory
    Daru
    Loaf
    Meadows
    Ixtaccihuatl (dead cypher)
    Kloudi
    WhitWidow420
    Dogtown (dead villager)
    Scientology
    Kurizujin7 (dead villager)
    Zeal
    Narshe
  • to think i was almost washed out of the matrix by them
  • count = dead inactive villager?
  • Better question... why would someone save you?
  • Better question... why would someone save you?
  • beats me...2 night actions wasted at same time lol
  • mayor Unreliable, protection powers!
  • might as well reread all i posted so far and see the hell i did to someone to cause this
  • Basically: Bad guys think you are good and at least 1 good guy thinks you are goos.
  • edited June 2014
    mages mayor seer power and lynch pie, I believe in Harvey mages
  • is this day3?

we got ixta mayor day1, mages mayor day2...might as well get a new one today

and how is things working? crow's doing shit, seers are going to town with their powers, just checking the entire group...villagers are all dying...
  • Well, looks like something worked last night so I will go with the

• edited June 2014
    things are going way too smoothly...
  • erm since it didn't post up there^ Mages Mayor, protection power