Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLD UP! Time to mix this shit up.

Comments

• I agree with Scar, guys like mech and others who are in the top 10 but need all 3 lines of prefs for there 40 naps is just dumb. Cant play without being napped to 40 of the 50 active players.
  • I agree with Scar, guys like mech and others who are in the top 10 but need all 3 lines of prefs for there 40 naps is just dumb. Cant play without being napped to 40 of the 50 active players.
    Don't hate the playa hate the game.
  • Yar, it was Magnus on N S. I had another kd in the sector that I took over after my first one died and we just aid abused the bejesus out of them. I went from rank like ~400 to 3 in less than a week.

Probably the most insane round I ever played, I think I did a bit too much trolling though :P
    Yeah you did :)
    In hindsight I ran the Alliance into the ground to Kill Magnus but it was worth it seeing he was such a douche bag and he cried for weeks after it :)

I think that gangbang was the 1st I actually lost badly in as a WG .In the end we got multied and Lost SL's in all our sectors and we couldnt reform the Alliance.

Was a real fun round though !!!

Always cry multi when you lose?
    Anyway, yes it was a fun round.
    Nope I openly admit we were defeated by several alliances that Round.
    Fact remains some loser with no life created multies in all our sectors and took sl controls away from us--We tried to reform but couldnt --

That round still gives me great pleasure knowing we manged to mobilize a 15 sector alliance with enough activity to hold of several alliances for weeks.
    I also learned new techniques as a WG which came in handy for rounds after.
    SO in all a good round..
    Although it took me weeks to get my sleeping pattern back to normal :)

• I wasn't pointing anyone out in particular Mech, but rather stating it as a whole.

If all of the tops NAP up, who the hell is gonna his anyone?
  • And here I was thinking this was a war game where, I dunno, the point of the game is to fight wars. Killing the guy who's a threat to you isn't even smart, it's just common sense. All you who whine about honor between rivals and all... it's all well and good, but why the **** wouldja expect anyone else to respect that in a wargame?

Just sayin'
  • Um.. Something about Ty being a terrible AL.. I guess I'd agree, but in all fairness, it isn't what he likes to do.. He likes to WG, and that, he is decent at.
    I think that's a fair enough assessment. I play the game to war, not to make friends and nap the uni just to gain the rank 1 alliance or KD, and I am very good at killing people.
  • Yar, it was Magnus on N S. I had another kd in the sector that I took over after my first one died and we just aid abused the bejesus out of them. I went from rank like ~400 to 3 in less than a week.

Probably the most insane round I ever played, I think I did a bit too much trolling though :P
    In hindsight I ran the Alliance into the ground to Kill Magnus but it was worth it seeing he was such a douche bag and he cried for weeks after it :)

I think that gangbang was the 1st I actually lost badly in as a WG .In the end we got multied and Lost SL's in all our sectors and we couldnt reform the Alliance.

Fact remains some loser with no life created multies in all our sectors and took sl controls away from us--We tried to reform but couldnt --

That round still gives me great pleasure knowing we manged to mobilize a 15 sector alliance with enough activity to hold of several alliances for weeks.
    SO in all a good round..

the loser who created all the KDs was Gayr. Kareem done it with him and later on told me it was him, funny how he just commented saying you cry cheat when i know for a fact it was him, i think that was when he had more time on his hands and less penis in his anus
  • Um.. Something about Ty being a terrible AL.. I guess I'd agree, but in all fairness, it isn't what he likes to do.. He likes to WG, and that, he is decent at.
    I think that's a fair enough assessment. I play the game to war, not to make friends and nap the uni just to gain the rank 1 alliance or KD, and I am very good at killing people.
    are you though Ty? i dont mean to be hating on you buy i cant remember one single really good war you have ever led. ever
  • If Crimson won't have arsoned me we would just have declared war on Balls and Tomorrowland anyway just because we wanted a war and was sick of you n00b cakes talking shit everyday and use your UA,Bots and so on to fuck arround at some poor people.

And I also find it funny that you cry here all the day we war just a one sector alliance we was anyway aiming for both of them to make it a even fight and you should know yourself how hard it is to take such strong kingdoms down they can rebuild lots of things alone with there holy income.

And since you couldn't take this even fight like a man and just brought all your little shitty dogs in it too because you need to gang its your style of playing you will just all get eaten up till nothing is left of us have fun...
    Qwjvfiil already on way down :P.

Ur first kt of the war, crimson, is still alive bro

SO in all a good round..

the loser who created all the KDs was Gayr. Kareem done it with him and later on told me it was him,
    That's a complete fabrication. I didn't make any of those multis. It was meadows and lovsan, you dolt. Few years ago and you still don't know anything about it, so you feel as if you must lie about it to look like you're in the know on some dead online game?

You're pathetic :lol:

• And I believe the only reason they did that was because KES tried to be cheap after losing the war by taking in a top NW sector that wasn't in the alliance to obtain #1 in alliance score; so I never complained and found it to be rather entertaining.
  • edited July 2012
    Um.. Something about Ty being a terrible AL.. I guess I'd agree, but in all fairness, it isn't what he likes to do.. He likes to WG, and that, he is decent at.
    are you though Ty? i dont mean to be hating on you buy i cant remember one single really good war you have ever led. ever
    Lots of people die I can't help it if the odds are always stacked against me... in fact I can't remember a war where I wasn't gangbanged.
  • And I believe the only reason they did that was because KES tried to be cheap after losing the war by taking in a top NW sector that wasn't in the alliance to obtain #1 in alliance score; so I never complained and found it to be rather entertaining.
    nono your a liar. the lovsan multies were used against kes your right there but you and kareem made the multies to steal his sectors and stop him getting rank 1 alliance. i have the memory of the elephant gayboy. oh lynog please can i join 2ndc please please please. i proved myself last round can i please join your super awesome gang? erm.... no
    nono your a liar. the lovsan multies were used against kes your right there but you and kareem made the multies to steal his sectors and stop him getting rank 1 alliance. i have the memory of the elephant gayboy. oh lynog please can i join 2ndc please please please. i proved myself last round can i please join your super awesome gang? erm.... no
    Lol...
  • edited July 2012
    And I believe the only reason they did that was because KES tried to be cheap after losing the war by taking in a top NW sector that wasn't in the alliance to obtain #1 in alliance score; so I never complained and found it to be rather entertaining.
    nono your a liar. the lovsan multies were used against kes your right there but you and kareem made the multies to steal his sectors
    Again, no. I would admit to it if I did; meadows and lovsan made the multis. Even meadows asked me for help making more multis and stealing SL slots. I may have even done so were I not so burnt out on SK at that point in time. Did I have access to lovsan's multis? Yeah, I did. Used them for a PK as well, thanks to Kareem.

Remember that top 10 KD with the login name mercer? password was recrem. You and a few others had access to it...anyway. Take a wild fucking guess as to who stole that account, put EoD's avatar on, and used it against kes and crew for the duration of the war? I did some shady things in that war, but sorry, no, I didn't make any multis nor did I try to SL hijack any sector. That wasn't my idea nor did I have any involvement in it. I know this is too long of a message for a fuck as stupid as you to interpret so here's the short version of it:
    [b]Your mother should have swallowed you, you're too fucking stupid for words, please stop pretending you're in the know.[/b]

Sure, at one point in time I wanted to join up with some players in 2ndC. They had the best alliances, the most loyal players, etc. I didn't ask you about joining either. You didn't garner much respect. I enjoyed playing and planning with kes, neal, kono, and yip. THEY were/are good players. YOU are trash.
    I was pals with several, unfortunately you were one of them. Sadly, you couldn't take your idiocy being pointed out by anyone, got butthurt, and cried on the forums for over two years about it. The end.
  • only read the first line, (:|

you still sucking your GFs dick brah? whats it like giving your own wifey a reacharound?
  • And you know what I make alliances to war and have fun not for scores or whatever my own fucking agendas that you think I have. God damn is this all one big damn conspiracy for you this is a fucking browser game I play to stir shit up and have some god damn fun warring my ass off not to listen to your bullshit every fucking round. Go stick your head in a fire you stupid cunt.
    Ty stop raging bro.
  • I know this is too long of a message for a fuck as stupid as you to interpret so here's the short version of it:
    [b]Your mother should have swallowed you, you're too fucking stupid for words, please stop pretending you're in the know.[/b]

• And you know what I make alliances to war and have fun not for scores or whatever my own fucking agendas that you think I have. God damn is this all one big damn conspiracy for you this is a fucking browser game I play to stir shit up and have some god damn fun warring my ass off not to listen to your bullshit every fucking round. Go stick your head in a fire you stupid cunt.
    Ty stop raging bro.
    He mad.
  • Real life a bit slow gayr?

Posting an awful lot on the forum of a game you dont play
  • qjizzfill, I'm in 1:1
  • 2ndc getting smacked around, loss for words i see hahahahhaa
  • edited July 2012
    Um.. Something about Ty being a terrible AL.. I guess I'd agree, but in all fairness, it isn't what he likes to do.. He likes to WG, and that, he is decent at.
    True story. Ty, remember the LG round ;) 2v1 and we still whooped dat ass :P

I honestly do not remember.
  • edited July 2012
    All these people posting that it is ok to stop a cheater by cheating also disrespect FC, but you fail to recognize we are the originators of this philosophy when it pertains to SK. When it comes to us doing it you will post we are pieces of crap. Every single one of the people posting this is against me or anyone affiliated with me doing it. It's only ok when it's your friends. Just as it was ok to tell the SL of the sector you hijacked to stfu when he complained that his raping along with others wasn't a necessity to protect the precious scores of your friends that robbed... legitimate... wink wink... bank farms built with a bot to get their fancy score. FC never cheated to achieve score. Post that I'm a troll and all that shit yall hate the truth. Keep hating and jocking everything that we laid out for you until you realize we were right. Oh yeah and be sure to stick that bot dick deep down your throat cuz you know you don't want to step up to any real challenge that might jeopardize your stupid ass score. The community as a whole cheating to stop Kesha would roll his bot off this server in a heart beat, but we all know that will never happen. It will only happen in these isolated incidents where you don't like a specific person and completely outnumber them.

Will it screw up the game? The games been screwed up. People aren't going to leave everyone left. All that is happening right now is this group of cheaters waiting to pounce anyone that doesn't get in formation or pounce new people on the server. That aint fun wake up. Kill the damn bot, kill the people on the bot, and stop saying you know who is doing this or that then not posting a damn name. You're part of the problem it's obvious. Get the bot off the game then work on some type of treaty to lay down arms and uphold a real set of rules. Not some crap you randomly generate on a daily basis. That's all that I asked for a very long time. You ex members can get in line and suck my dick too. I'm the one who had an agenda that wasn't getting a high score and everyone knows that. You got it twisted in your head that I cared about your high score but I made it clear from day one that I didn't give a shit. It's also the only answer because if you didn't notice there is no fucking admin on this game.
  • first line then (:|

as per
  • Fc dont even cheat to stop cheats they are just full on shit at everything
  • Why did Daru go turncoat against FC?
  • edited July 2012
    Dank, you're thematically sort of correct. I guess. In the vaguest possible way of interpreting the shit that spews from you there's an infinitesimal amount of truth. But you constantly drum up the dumbest conspiracy shit in too many instances - it turns people off to the legitimate pieces you state once a millennium.

Yes, we know, it's never exactly fair who gets the Uni's help. Or how quickly the uni reacts to cheating. Or this or that. But honestly, the best way to go about it is a simple two steps:

1) Record and publish the evidence
    2) Cite precedence, rule, and normal delegation of response.