Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLD UP! Time to mix this shit up.

edited July 2012 in General
the [MellivoraCapens] alliance has declared war with the [Australia] alliance.
the [honeybadgers] alliance has declared war with the [Australia] alliance.

Time to fuck up some turtles.

Comments

• This is all getting a bit crazy.
  • yeah really
  • By mix this up, do you mean the whole uni is ganging Aussie? Looks that way
  • edited July 2012
    Aussies must not be on the bot. Like Darubian would say if you don't want to cheat just get the hell off of the game you are not important and nobody wants you here Australians.
  • Aussies must not be on the bot. Like Darubian would say if you don't want to cheat just get the hell off of the game you are not important and nobody wants you here Australians.
    nobody reads your posts anymore dank, be gone
  • edited July 2012
    One wonders how they can respond.
  • Only reason we are killing the aussies is because they are a bunch of bitches that couldnt handle jones,mercer,qwj outgrowing them and soon breaking them, so they wanted to set in motion a plan for half the uni to take them out, but there was a few alliance out there that didnt wanna just let them kill players for no reason other then they are better at SK then you.
  • edited July 2012
    LOL Jones and Mercer. No cheating there! Right as rain. Clean as a whistle.
  • Dank, u alwasy claim cheating because they are better then you. You must be a idiot, they have the ENTIRE uni eyes on them from start of round until they killed EVERY round, yet no proof is ever found of them cheating. Yes, one time LONG ago they may have cheated, but you, have also used bot armies.
  • So essentially you are giving them all the protection of an alliance, while still leting them grab your kd's? God damn i need to learn how to manipulate people better hahaha
  • So essentially you are giving them all the protection of an alliance, while still leting them grab your kd's? God damn i need to learn how to manipulate people better hahaha
    Yea I need to check out the manipulation route because blunt honesty only gets me killed every round.
  • It would have been a dick move, but KTing Jones (more quickly and subtly than planned) would have been a smart move.
  • Umm..they not grabbing any of our kds. Only grabbing people that wanted them dead.
  • Theres nothing dicklike about it tbh, people just have their panties in a bunch. The point of an alliance is protection and to overcome things you cant on your own. Alliances frequently KT threats, and it results in war.

The only difference here is Jones doesnt have a big bad alliance. Now i dontt have a kd but i doubt hed have a hard time getting someone to pick him up.

Fairplay to KT him imo, bending over an having your asshole reamed without retaliating doesnt make you honorable, it makes you retarded haha
  • I guess i wrongly assumed hed be grabbin actives, ma bad
  • Dank, u alwasy claim cheating because they are better then you. You must be a idiot, they have the ENTIRE uni eyes on them from start of round until they killed EVERY round, yet no proof is ever found of them cheating. Yes, one time LONG ago they may have cheated, but you, have also used bot armies.
    I've never used a bot dork.
  • edited July 2012
    So do you use moo? Scanners = using a bot

Yes they were grabbing actives. At least they grabbed me.

I don't care who you are 5 alliances (4 and 1 sector) vs a 4 sector alliance is retarted.
  • edited July 2012
    Ever see those threads where Lynog laughs cuz I don't even calc it? I guesstimate as the bcartfall intended.
  • Yeah, it is pretty lame, Jester. But considering the round has been pretty boring so far, anything is probably better than nothing. :)
  • Jester they was grabbing actives just like everyone else was, thats PART OF THE GAME. If you cant take a fair hit then stop playing this game. You wanna know who my last 2 fair grabs against me was from? Mercer and Qwj, but i dont cry about it, and now im helping them, because they getting jumped for hitting people fairly, its not like they are ghosts and cannot be retalled, your just to small to retal them back so u decided to get half the uni to kill them.
  • No I didn't. Look at the war thread. The nw was very close. And when we were talking about getting half the uni as you say , it was because we thought the other half was going to join them. The way it worked out we had a good war going on.
  • edited July 2012
    An eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind
  • The plan was for austrilia,avengers,torment to kill them. You guys started, then suddenly HB and MC decided we not gonna let u kill them just because they top guys, so we declared on you, and dom agreed with us and declared aswell.
  • Different breeds I guess faithless. If I'm being hammered by a threat and they are too big to be retald, I'd consider war. If they don't have an alliance backing them, that just makes it easier :)

Being hit is part of the game but so is war.
  • Different breeds I guess faithless. If I'm being hammered by a threat and they are too big to be retald, I'd consider war. If they don't have an alliance backing them, that just makes it easier :)

Being hit is part of the game but so is war.
    2-3 alliance declaring on ONE kd or a couple of KDs, yes DECLARING war is something you agree with zeal? i think its an utter pussy move and im glad a couple of ALs stepped in and thought the same. Those guys have just earned themselves a bunch of loyal top players fighting with them in future rounds.
  • Yes, war is part of the game and everything, but just because a guy is better then you, and hes able to function without a alliance to back him, he shouldnt get jumped by 3 alliances just for that reason. Do what me and cobra did to lynog a couple of rounds ago, he was playing DW and was getting a bit to far ahead, so we got a group of guys together and we arsoned him for about 12hrs straight, slowed him right down, then we stopped. Once he wasnt growing so fast anymore all was good. Why couldnt people do the same to Jones and crew? Instead of killing them for being better, slow them down, fail some hits, arson him. But dont need to KT just because hes having a better round.

And these guys complaining about being hammered, you was hit ONE time, maybe 2. Hell i was hit 2x by these guys...and now im on there side. If you cant take 1-2 fair hits your trash and shouldnt be playing a war game anyways.
  • As for Ty and Zeal saying they need to learn to manipulate better well... Neither of you will ever build a KD worthy enough of half the uni wanting to kill you. so please stfu
  • edited July 2012
    Just sign up on Kesha's bot like Lynog, bam you're a top kingdom. Plus a couple 100 bank farms like a pro but you know the deal.
  • oh look whos decided to come out of the woodwork. Mr "im retiring from sk and the pfs" but then im guna make another account the same day called warlord and spout the same shit as before.

Fuckoff and retire again you tinfoil head. you need to stop taking the tinfoil off your head and chasing the dragon with it. Drugs are mad mkay!
  • edited July 2012
    Oh look I'm Lynog I am going to use a bot and make a big deal about myself. I'm cry cuz a troll said he quit then made a new account and trolled me there too. Wah. Yall said to make a new me so I did. Stop asking me to do things idiots.