Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLD UP! Time to mix this shit up.

Comments

• make one shit alliance thats filled with shit cunts yet call it a good aliance

yep its working
  • We killing crying little bitches. All that matters to me
  • Zeal, why do you let things get to you when you arent playing :) Stop trying to turn everyone against us you canadian flappy headed cunt :)

Australia not only wanted to declare to kill 1 kd but the AL is also an idiot

He was a top kd grabbing actives (the exact reason he wanted to kt jones me etc) then when one of them arson retalled him with FOUR arsons...BAM "he will die have fun"

KT for 4 arsons as a retal :-)) then when the kd posted in uni chat "check the people failing on me, they may be open" the australia al said "if they do they will be next" :-))

Alliances just got tired of their nonsense

Dank - stop taking sadness to a new level switching accounts to have different conversations.

Jester - so what if we are grabbing actives, want us to explore next time? it may be retarded but so was the Australia policies/AL

Let's be clear, everyone was bitching about Stunner last round using 3 arsons as a retal tactic WHILE Stunner was (for the most part... seriously, the majority of the alliance) taking out multis. Let's not be flippant about policy here.
  • Haha I can't believe the rage here, grow the fuck up ;)
    Its good strategy to kill competition, if you were getting hit would you A) fight back or B) take it like a bitch?

Id be against multiple alliances ganging on me for sure, but there's no denying the strategy behind it. He's a good player with (seemingly) no backup, I have no idea why anyone would argue that's its anything short of a smart move.

Seems people are so wrapped up in conventional protocol on sk that they forget its a war game. I'd love to play against or for an alliance that does what it needs to to get rank 1, better than the rinse, lather & repeat of most rounds.
    I doubt anyone is raging, i know im not.

And what would we do? The same thing we always do we would fight with the other group of players our kingdoms vs theirs and we would smash them down. Like we have many times vs guardia and co, atomo, lux, and Kod and his group. Sometimes we get the better of them, sometimes they get the better of us.

Seemingly no back up? I guess its not that way really ay. Seeing as the alliances that wanted to KT us are getting ass raped. Even 2 of Australia's SLs are breaking their AL because they are "our multis" Hahaha.

Basically these sh*tty ALs were fine and everything was great when they were planning a 2-3 vs one kingdom or one sector. When everything is not as it seems and they end up on the recieving end of a gangbang its not fair

:-))
    I am not a Multi :) Mr Jones !!

I cannot and will not ever fight for an Alliance that abuses its power by killing a kingdom for 4 arsons...Also Posting a Top kingdom to teach him a lesson. WTF the game is bad enough without this shite !!

• this thread was so enjoyable to read, I want to AL next round for the first 2 weeks
  • Holy crap when I started reading I was like "ah ok just some rage lol " then I hit more comments and immediately regretted the decision the keep reading so can someone summarize what's going on? Dot points would be appreciated :)
  • Holy crap when I started reading I was like "ah ok just some rage lol " then I hit more comments and immediately regretted the decision the keep reading so can someone summarize what's going on? Dot points would be appreciated :)

Rage, rage, rage, they did it, rate rage rage, multies, rage rage rage, Arsons, rage rage rage gain bang, rage rage rage noob AL's, rage rage rage, your trash, rage, no you are, rage rage no jayr love the he/she, rage,rage, rage, more noob Al's.

I think that covers it
  • Ah ok so didn't miss much lol
  • There was some good raging... :)
  • Ty is a good rager lol
  • Jayr loves the cock from guys with tits
  • edited July 2012
    Ty is a good rager lol
    Yo he is like such a stupid cunt though lol

He STILL is spewing garbage even after I corrected him and set the record straight so whatever.
    And Ty you can lie in here all you want to these people, but the proof is in the puddin buddy, you made arbiters to kill Pussy and Cobra...plain and simple. You told everyone it was because 2:2 was becoming to dangerous, so everyone was willing to go to war for that reason, then suddenly 2:2 wasnt even on the list to be KT'd. Just cobra and pussy.
    This whole paragraph is wrong. I am not sure how else I can rephrase what I have been saying to get the message across but he doesn't seem to get it. I don't get how he thinks I would seriously go onto this game and come up with these elaborate schemes and then lie about it all later and just lie lie lie all on a browser game. Maybe that is what this guy does I have no idea but its getting ridiculous. Nothing he says has any merit or substance to it.
  • Whatever u did Ty was obviously wrong coz you lost control of your alliance, mistakes were defo made on your end
  • ty the whole universe wasnt on you wanting you dead stop exaggerating, i didnt evrn know you had an alliance or your war was going on.

you dont need to come in every war thread raging as if you could have prevented everything if only people had listened.

zeal u know we always have backup even when it looks like we dont :) and we backup those that help us
  • edited July 2012
    Whatever u did Ty was obviously wrong coz you lost control of your alliance, mistakes were defo made on your end
    You guys still don't get it? It was not my alliance at all either round. Both rounds squirrel has either died or had real life issues partway through the round and leaves whatever mess we have gotten into all on me. As for the alliance this round it was a barren empty shell I admit. I didn't pick the sectors but even if I did I know my sector itself was full of inactive whores and I have little control over how other players decide to run their kingdoms. Honestly I didn't want to run the whole damn thing again and I knew if I didn't act soon the inactive husk that was Arbites this round would have easily become obsolete and crushed in the long run so I killed off as many threats as I could before Arbites became useless.

Dominion is in the same position believe it or not but in his case nimrook is trying to stall as long as he can to make a good showing where as I decided to go balls to the wall so I could get some threats out of the way and maybe end up out of it alive but obviously that didn't happen. Either way I have no regrets because I really wouldn't want to be in this mess that is going on now.

Also apparently the whole sector that was 1:2 were spies or sympathetic towards honeybadgers so that is just another aspect I had little control over when I inherited the alliance.
  • the mess goin on now is actually making it a worthwile round, its great.. smashed some heads made some wars, thats what sk is all about
  • I had my great month long war last round I needed a break. Also my "side" of the war are all the guys getting ganged up on and slaughtered so it really wouldn't be beneficial for me to be spending my time fighting when it seems like there are many forces stacked against them in the form of individual top KD's as well as offensively built alliances.
  • Whatever u did Ty was obviously wrong coz you lost control of your alliance, mistakes were defo made on your end
    Ty didnt create Arbites so its not really his fault he accepted a sector that contained a group of Cobra-lovers (and i had much respect for Remy too coz you know him being from Ohio n that... :P)
  • I had my great month long war last round I needed a break. Also my "side" of the war are all the guys getting ganged up on and slaughtered so it really wouldn't be beneficial for me to be spending my time fighting when it seems like there are many forces stacked against them in the form of individual top KD's as well as offensively built alliances.

me jones and merc had no problems with any of them until they wanted to kill us for no reason and getting power mad posting people for stupid reasons and not even having the decency to speak to the other AL
  • the mess goin on now is actually making it a worthwile round, its great.. smashed some heads made some wars, thats what sk is all about
    I stand behind this 100%
  • edited July 2012
    I dont condone it but i definitely understand it, tbh theres no need for PF threads. They saw an opportunity to remove threats and it backfired, but many other scenarios it would have worked. Giess they drew the short straw this round cause ive seen it work.

And qwj that was my original comment haha backup without needing the NAP, i can tell ya who benefits more from that relationship. Faithless is on to something with just weakening players. KTs are detrimental to the game as many players rage quit and often enough dont return.
  • they benefit too we have rolled their kts down without needing man if any fails and they get our backup in future
  • Ah lucky them. NAPs make SK go round
  • edited July 2012
    There wont be any naps between us, if i see a chance to grab lynog or jones or any of them i will, and they will do likewise, but if one of us gets in another situation like this, where we being kt'd for outplaying the competition, they can expect i will back them in the situation same as i would expect from them.

Thats the difference between us and the failures of SK, we dont bitch and moan about fair hits, but if we see some1 getting killed because hes better then some1 else, imma step in and help him.
  • Its a NAP in a way, helping those outside of your alliance. The terminology wasnt the point, but rather the idea. Im not scolding you, but it is rather amusing.
  • Thats the difference between us and the failures of SK, we dont bitch and moan about fair hits, but if we see some1 getting killed because hes better then some1 else, imma step in and help him.
    HMMM THAT SOUNDS SIMILAR TO SOMETHING WITH ME AND NIMROOK AND SHE

HMMMM
  • Yep its no nap, if cart fixes ghosts and we continue playing ill still grab anyone, except if they go to war and i can help I will
  • Yep its no nap, if cart fixes ghosts and we continue playing ill still grab anyone, except if they go to war and i can help I will
    This.

Cobras/faithless and co gained alot of respect from me this round for not being complete clueless ALs. I think everyone knows our group isnt bothered about dying and they could have quite easily jumped on the bandwagon like other idiots.

It was only a couple of days before this that alot of HB were moaning to KT etc.

Ty, hansa and the rest of you clowns take note.

• If Crimson won't have arsoned me we would just have declared war on Balls and Tomorrowland anyway just because we wanted a war and was sick of you n00b cakes talking shit everyday and use your UA,Bots and so on to fuck arround at some poor people.

And I also find it funny that you cry here all the day we war just a one sector alliance we was anyway aiming for both of them to make it a even fight and you should know yourself how hard it is to take such strong kingdoms down they can rebuild lots of things alone with there holy income.

And since you couldn't take this even fight like a man and just brought all your little shitty dogs in it too because you need to gang its your style of playing you will just all get eaten up till nothing is left of us have fun...
    Qwjvfiil already on way down :P.
  • edited July 2012
    yep #2 alliance vs balls who were like #7 and ONE extra kingdom would have been fair hahaha, that makes you getting jumped even funnier

you really are the shittest al i have experienced hahah

sabotaging my vi for 2 days and i still have +300k power change