Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLD UP! Time to mix this shit up.

Comments

• i havnt read past the first line of your posts in years dank. Your like Robin williams, you just aint funny anymore
  • Zeal, why do you let things get to you when you arent playing :) Stop trying to turn everyone against us you canadian flappy headed cunt :)

Australia not only wanted to declare to kill 1 kd but the AL is also an idiot

He was a top kd grabbing actives (the exact reason he wanted to kt jones me etc) then when one of them arson retalled him with FOUR arsons...BAM "he will die have fun"

KT for 4 arsons as a retal :-)) then when the kd posted in uni chat "check the people failing on me, they may be open" the australia al said "if they do they will be next" :-))

Alliances just got tired of their nonsense

Dank - stop taking sadness to a new level switching accounts to have different conversations.

Jester - so what if we are grabbing actives, want us to explore next time? it may be retarded but so was the Australia policies/AL
  • Qj, no I'm fine grabbing active. :). In fact, it's the only way I know to play, I was simply responding to the comment that said none of you were. :).

I think the snap kt for Arsons is bs my self, when lynog Arsond me 10x earlier this round for a retal and noone in my alliance cared.
    However, whoever it was did a big fail also, and we were itching for a good war. Tbh, I felt like balls/tomorrow could have beat us in a fight. All I was saying is honey badgers and Melvon (faithless) are dumb for jumping in the middle.

• The fail was AFTER he was posted as a KT, and completely understandable.

If it happened to anyone else he would have maybe got hit again at most...but because it was on hansa and he let the power go to his head him you mech and a good few others will lose their kingdoms

Tomorrow is 1 kingdom, balls was like #7 or 8 alliance....australia was #2

Hansa didnt even bother telling balls AL he wanted to kill one of his kingdoms he just posted him like the power hungry noob wg shitty tactics/policies AL that he is haha
  • This is the same issue it has been over the past few rounds, BAD AL's.

They make a alliance, and then they use it 100% for there own personal reasons and protection. They dont build it to protect all there members and provide a fun playing atmosphere.

Over the last few rounds the AL's have been terrible, and this round, a few of us decided we wasnt gonna let these same BAD AL's run shit like they have been.

This is my first time ALing, and its completely new, but i'll tell you one thing, every single move i make is for my alliance, unlike hansa,tyrsis and other idiots who claim they know how to AL, but only really make the alliance to protect them.

People who take positions of leadership, and abuse it are the worst kinda players. Because they are only hurting the other players that are with them. And most the time those players lose there KD's as a result.

• It's part of the game, faithless. Stop being a whiney little bitch.
  • It's part of the game, faithless. Stop being a whiney little bitch.
    Says the one who threatened Ami earlier today with the ghost to get his way...
  • edited July 2012
    It's part of the game, faithless. Stop being a whiney little bitch.
    Says the one who threatened Ami earlier today with the ghost to get his way...
    hurr ya wank nug penis butt i aim legit
    Lance sex club 4 lyfe
  • Thank you for that
  • the moment you called tyrsis a shit al was the moment you turned into even more of a fucking retard

think before you speak anymore you fucking faggot faithless
  • As for Ty and Zeal saying they need to learn to manipulate better well... Neither of you will ever build a KD worthy enough of half the uni wanting to kill you. so please stfu
    You sure about that as judging from this round alone the entire uni seemed to be gunning to kill me off. Because you know, I am such a terrible player.
  • I was serious when I said lynog tried to threaten ami earlier today by saying he would unleash the ghost on us if we didn't nap his alliance... LOL

He has skills guys. Lynog is pro this round.
  • edited July 2012
    This is the same issue it has been over the past few rounds, BAD AL's.

They make a alliance, and then they use it 100% for there own personal reasons and protection. They dont build it to protect all there members and provide a fun playing atmosphere.

Over the last few rounds the AL's have been terrible, and this round, a few of us decided we wasnt gonna let these same BAD AL's run shit like they have been.

This is my first time ALing, and its completely new, but i'll tell you one thing, every single move i make is for my alliance, unlike hansa,tyrsis and other idiots who claim they know how to AL, but only really make the alliance to protect them.

People who take positions of leadership, and abuse it are the worst kinda players. Because they are only hurting the other players that are with them. And most the time those players lose there KD's as a result.

I make alliances to protect myself?

What the FUCK are you spewing jesus FUCK get your ass out of your head you dumb cunt.

And on a side note I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ARBITES THE PAST TWO ROUNDS. Can we get that cleared up once and for all? I was the VAL each time and had virtually no part in the organization and creation of Arbites BOTH ROUNDS. Good god you keep on spewing bullshit and its about time I start setting the record straight because I am not sure I can read your utter fucking shit anymore.
  • Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron.
  • Haha I can't believe the rage here, grow the fuck up ;)
    Its good strategy to kill competition, if you were getting hit would you A) fight back or B) take it like a bitch?

Id be against multiple alliances ganging on me for sure, but there's no denying the strategy behind it. He's a good player with (seemingly) no backup, I have no idea why anyone would argue that's its anything short of a smart move.

Seems people are so wrapped up in conventional protocol on sk that they forget its a war game. I'd love to play against or for an alliance that does what it needs to to get rank 1, better than the rinse, lather & repeat of most rounds.
  • And you know what I make alliances to war and have fun not for scores or whatever my own fucking agendas that you think I have. God damn is this all one big damn conspiracy for you this is a fucking browser game I play to stir shit up and have some god damn fun warring my ass off not to listen to your bullshit every fucking round. Go stick your head in a fire you stupid cunt.
  • Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron.
    in jesus' name... amen
  • Feel better ty?
  • Basically what zeal said.
    If he has no back-up and can slap around your top KDs, where is the logic to allow him to stick around?
  • Tyrsis sounds mad.
  • Im not mad I just don't know how to get through to this dumbass without dumbing down my language to his level. Its like nothing I say gets through so maybe if I flail my arms around and act like an asshole he might get the god damn message.
  • These douche bags gotta make up some stupid ass excuses to kill me off every round and try to come up with these ridiculous conspiracies when all I am doing is making a war KD, and sometimes a war alliance, and going around killing people that are a threat. I mean come on what is so difficult about this concept? The worst part is I am ganged up on every time and somehow I made to look like the bad guy its just utter shit.
  • Hey ty, wanna join ami next round?
  • I don't know what I am doing next round but I will probably just make a KD and somehow get caught and then killed off for something ridiculous. But hey obviously I am the most infamous bad guy around so better safe then sorry right?
  • You sound mad, bro.
  • Haha I can't believe the rage here, grow the fuck up ;)
    Its good strategy to kill competition, if you were getting hit would you A) fight back or B) take it like a bitch?

Id be against multiple alliances ganging on me for sure, but there's no denying the strategy behind it. He's a good player with (seemingly) no backup, I have no idea why anyone would argue that's its anything short of a smart move.

Seems people are so wrapped up in conventional protocol on sk that they forget its a war game. I'd love to play against or for an alliance that does what it needs to to get rank 1, better than the rinse, lather & repeat of most rounds.
    I doubt anyone is raging, i know im not.

And what would we do? The same thing we always do we would fight with the other group of players our kingdoms vs theirs and we would smash them down. Like we have many times vs guardia and co, atomo, lux, and Kod and his group. Sometimes we get the better of them, sometimes they get the better of us.

Seemingly no back up? I guess its not that way really ay. Seeing as the alliances that wanted to KT us are getting ass raped. Even 2 of Australia's SLs are breaking their AL because they are "our multis" Hahaha.

Basically these sh*tty ALs were fine and everything was great when they were planning a 2-3 vs one kingdom or one sector. When everything is not as it seems and they end up on the recieving end of a gangbang its not fair

:-))
  • you need to stop raging jones
  • LOL thank you Jones..finally some1 with some common sense speaks. You guys whine and cry about getting fair grabbed, but i bet you never think about the guy you just fair grabbed to get your land back, bet hes pretty pissed too. But when he pm's u and complains you say the same thing we do.."it was a fair grab, build better next time"

Well guess what, you guys say this shit round after round, and now your even making alliances JUST to kill certain players who beat you ROUND after ROUND. Its sad when u put 5 sectors together to kill 1-2 players, then your happy and u leave the alliance to rot. Or in Hansa case, put together a alliance to KT the first person who does ANY agressive action against him, 4 arsons=KT if hansa is running a alliance.

• so why exactly are you here fighting battles which you have no part in at all you fucking fag
  • And Ty you can lie in here all you want to these people, but the proof is in the puddin buddy, you made arbiters to kill Pussy and Cobra...plain and simple. You told everyone it was because 2:2 was becoming to dangerous, so everyone was willing to go to war for that reason, then suddenly 2:2 wasnt even on the list to be KT'd. Just cobra and pussy.

And thats why i rolled ur bitch ass even tho i was in your alliance, and why now ALL your sectors are in MY alliance. And i would never use others to do my own dirty work, just because im not good enough player to do it on my own.

Maybe you should take a hard look at this round as evidence in your complete lack of leadership, you have the alliance ready to go, actually happy to war, but then soon as they all found out u was completely lieing to them, and only doing it for your own personal reason they all left and stopped helping you as soon as they could. And came to join me.