Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLD UP! Time to mix this shit up.

Comments

• Reminds me of a round awhile back when someone had a kd that was damn near doubled rank 2 from aid abuse, whole alliance was barely ticklin him
  • was that the murderinc round with maka as al? hard ass kt meadows was feeding him aid

got him eventually haha
  • yep #2 alliance vs balls who were like #7 and ONE extra kingdom would have been fair hahaha, that makes you getting jumped even funnier

you really are the shittest al i have experienced hahah

sabotaging my vi for 2 days and i still have +300k power change
    Balls also has lews...thats like +20% bonuses.
  • thats a disadvantage :D
  • was that the murderinc round with maka as al? hard ass kt meadows was feeding him aid

got him eventually haha
    psh, never got him, we saw kesha within like 10% of breaking and then pop killed ourselves for lols :D

• better outcome for everyone lol

you stopped us getting land

we saved shitloads of wls getting him to 0 land :D

got him eventually haha
    Yup it was --best KT ever:)

• If Crimson won't have arsoned me we would just have declared war on Balls and Tomorrowland anyway just because we wanted a war and was sick of you n00b cakes talking shit everyday and use your UA,Bots and so on to fuck arround at some poor people.

And I also find it funny that you cry here all the day we war just a one sector alliance we was anyway aiming for both of them to make it a even fight and you should know yourself how hard it is to take such strong kingdoms down they can rebuild lots of things alone with there holy income.

And since you couldn't take this even fight like a man and just brought all your little shitty dogs in it too because you need to gang its your style of playing you will just all get eaten up till nothing is left of us have fun...
    Qwjvfiil already on way down :P.
    i dont honestly mind hansa as a guy hes pretty down to earth and easy to get along with, but for the life of me i cant work out his SK logic, suiciding 9k probes per tick to keep mercer powerless for fails and suiciding 1.6million power off jones just to hit him with a few nukes.

i mean how has this guy played for soooooo long yet he still has no idea what hes doing?

He could of easily had a powerhouse alliance this round with the activity his guys showed early on, yet he completely wasted 90% of his resources without even a kill to show for it.

This is why idiots should just follow and never lead
  • Yeh it must be said, Australia have great activity, nice work

although mech is an awful awful whore hahah

biggest kingdom in the alliance and probably did the least work with fails...5 million nw almost and only killed 2k lds

i would not fight for this tard
  • edited July 2012
    Yeh qwj. That was my first round on SK too haha, was like "holy fuck that guy is a beast!!!!"

Pretty sure he was the meatshield for my alliance, i cant recall which we were.
  • thats a disadvantage :D
    Thats it! You will be seeing a lot more of me.
  • If Crimson won't have arsoned me we would just have declared war on Balls and Tomorrowland anyway just because we wanted a war and was sick of you n00b cakes talking shit everyday and use your UA,Bots and so on to fuck arround at some poor people.

And I also find it funny that you cry here all the day we war just a one sector alliance we was anyway aiming for both of them to make it a even fight and you should know yourself how hard it is to take such strong kingdoms down they can rebuild lots of things alone with there holy income.

And since you couldn't take this even fight like a man and just brought all your little shitty dogs in it too because you need to gang its your style of playing you will just all get eaten up till nothing is left of us have fun...
    Qwjvfiil already on way down :P.
    i dont honestly mind hansa as a guy hes pretty down to earth and easy to get along with, but for the life of me i cant work out his SK logic, suiciding 9k probes per tick to keep mercer powerless for fails and suiciding 1.6million power off jones just to hit him with a few nukes.

i mean how has this guy played for soooooo long yet he still has no idea what hes doing?

He could of easily had a powerhouse alliance this round with the activity his guys showed early on, yet he completely wasted 90% of his resources without even a kill to show for it.

This is why idiots should just follow and never lead

Hansa is a good, legit player. Take note. We all know you're not.
    I think we should see different people AL. It proves entertaining.

got him eventually haha
    Yup it was --best KT ever:)

That was one of my favorite rounds in a few years tbh.
  • the mess goin on now is actually making it a worthwile round, its great.. smashed some heads made some wars, thats what sk is all about
    I agree :)
    same sh*t, different round. I'll be back next round for sure.
    Only if @Bcart fixes the ghost proble
  • we threw everything we had at that kingdom, shit was fun

except lux the whore... fuck you lux :)
  • Was trying to recall the name. N S sound familiar? or somehing similiar at any rate
  • meadows will remember

yeh the kd names wer letters, no idea of the alliance name besides murderinc
  • I remember miltown somewhat leading the alliance my two of my four kds were in. I got mad at my SL for some reason i cant recall, he was a couple mill Nw and i thought four 100k nw KDs was gonna hurt him hahaha
  • Yar, it was Magnus on N S. I had another kd in the sector that I took over after my first one died and we just aid abused the bejesus out of them. I went from rank like ~400 to 3 in less than a week.

Probably the most insane round I ever played, I think I did a bit too much trolling though :P
  • Defo an interesting round to start playing SK
  • I had my great month long war last round I needed a break. Also my "side" of the war are all the guys getting ganged up on and slaughtered so it really wouldn't be beneficial for me to be spending my time fighting when it seems like there are many forces stacked against them in the form of individual top KD's as well as offensively built alliances.

me jones and merc had no problems with any of them until they wanted to kill us for no reason and getting power mad posting people for stupid reasons and not even having the decency to speak to the other AL
    Well I can't really comment on that since I was dead when all that started up.
  • Yep its no nap, if cart fixes ghosts and we continue playing ill still grab anyone, except if they go to war and i can help I will
    This.

Cobras/faithless and co gained alot of respect from me this round for not being complete clueless ALs. I think everyone knows our group isnt bothered about dying and they could have quite easily jumped on the bandwagon like other idiots.

It was only a couple of days before this that alot of HB were moaning to KT etc.

Ty, hansa and the rest of you clowns take note.

Good god I don't have anything to do with this for fucks sake.
  • Yar, it was Magnus on N S. I had another kd in the sector that I took over after my first one died and we just aid abused the bejesus out of them. I went from rank like ~400 to 3 in less than a week.

Probably the most insane round I ever played, I think I did a bit too much trolling though :P
    Yeah you did :)
    In hindsight I ran the Alliance into the ground to Kill Magnus but it was worth it seeing he was such a douche bag and he cried for weeks after it :)

I think that gangbang was the 1st I actually lost badly in as a WG .In the end we got multied and Lost SL's in all our sectors and we couldnt reform the Alliance.

Was a real fun round though !!!
  • too many people of one party vocal, while the other sides dont care

cause we all know jones/ lynog/ qwj and all of 2ndc are actually one person

and he is hihaters

trolling us all
  • i am like dank, create different pf accounts to talk to myself

Kes, although we came out worse in that war, I wouldnt call it a loss...we killed an almost unkillable kingdom after days and days of running our kingdoms to the ground to kill his units

everybody was a winner haha, great fun that round

Yeah you did :)
    In hindsight I ran the Alliance into the ground to Kill Magnus but it was worth it seeing he was such a douche bag and he cried for weeks after it :)

I think that gangbang was the 1st I actually lost badly in as a WG .In the end we got multied and Lost SL's in all our sectors and we couldnt reform the Alliance.

Was a real fun round though !!!

Always cry multi when you lose?
    Anyway, yes it was a fun round.
  • i am like dank, create different pf accounts to talk to myself

Kes, although we came out worse in that war, I wouldnt call it a loss...we killed an almost unkillable kingdom after days and days of running our kingdoms to the ground to kill his units

everybody was a winner haha, great fun that round
    Keeping him alive was like a full time job, especially when I had my own kingdom to keep alive too through several(very close) PK attempts. I think by the time he pop killed himself, I had disbanded literally 60-70% of my own military to keep feeding him various forms of aid.

That round I believe was 15 sector alliances, and MurderInc's activity honestly reminded me of 40 sector alliance activity. We looked at the news, and over the 3-4 days he was kt, there was 80-100 fails on him EACH day. Although, to give people some kind of understanding of how absurd aid abuse was for large kingdoms, his defense wasn't even really decreasing through all that but rather staying at a balanced state. kesha was just catching up on offense and super close. I think even if we started letting the hits go through and waited it out, we'd have still lasted a couple more days. The main reason we killed ourselves early was because the other alliance leaders said they were only going to start a universal effort against MurderInc once me and Magnus were gone.

I don't think I've seen such an active round since unfortunately.. granted I haven't been playing much.
  • That was my first and I haven't seen it happen again :-p I missed a few rounds in between but the cliffnotes on them sounded like horseshit
  • I think maka and kes had 3 hours sleep in the whole round hahah
  • edited July 2012
    Read some things.. Had some comments to make.. Net went down for a few minutes, and forgot most of them.

Big fan of hurting KD's rather than killing them also, as I showed last round with my war on Arbites (second one, not the first :)) )

Something about SK is for wars.. Agreed.

Um.. Something about Ty being a terrible AL.. I guess I'd agree, but in all fairness, it isn't what he likes to do.. He likes to WG, and that, he is decent at.

Something about uni naps.. Please, for the love of god, no. Nothing irritates me more than when I go in the top 10's profiles, and they are all NAP'd (1-2 of your best friends is ok, although, if you wanted to NAP them, you should have grouped with them or joined their alliance). When I see 10 NAPs on a person's prefs, it aggrivates me. They think they are a solid player, but really not the case. Game's too small, hit who you can.

That's about it.. I think.