Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Kingdoms - A StarKingdoms Issue

Comments

• I still dont understand how FBSK isnt huge :/
    like doesnt everyone use facebook? and wouldnt multi's be easier to fix by reporting them to facebook? i dunno just food for thought
    like doesnt everyone use facebook? and wouldnt multi's be easier to fix by reporting them to facebook? i dunno just food for thought
    Not really. Its easy to multi on FBSK...
    Oh. :/ well -.- i dunno your all assholes for cheating anyway
    I dont cheat.
    I dont cheat.
    Well you're a commie so still an asshole :P
    I dont cheat.
    And you're an Aussie so you're a paedophile from the UK...wait sorry, I mean your family were paedophiles sent from the UK to Australia...:P

There. Alls fair.
  • lol
    well atleast we know your kids will be safe since you first need to find someone to have sex with to get them :P
  • lol
    well atleast we know your kids will be safe since you first need to find someone to have sex with to get them :P
    Hmm....to have kids we all need to find someone to have sex with....did someone not teach you sex ed? Or are you some superior being who can bend his cock into his own ass and impregnate yourself?
  • Bruce Wayne can be targeted now!!
    No he cant....he's just online.
    I dont cheat.

What's wrong with being a commie?
  • He thinks being a commie is a sin....that makes baby jesus cry.
  • I think this game could easily be turned around with Facebook if the bugs are fixed and it reaches a certain critical mass of players of say 500 active kingdoms. The fact of the matter is that right now, starkingdoms is as bug free as it has ever been. RDB is gone, clicking is gone, most strategy abuses have been eliminated or balanced. There is a pretty advanced embedded anti multi coding in the form of IPvSK and built in multi scan present. Only cheating comes in the form of multies, ghosts, bots and scanners. Bots and scanners have never been particularly significant and the other two can easily be taken cared off even by a semi active admin.
  • Commies are just the bad guys not as bad as Nazi's but still up there
  • I think this game could easily be turned around with Facebook if the bugs are fixed and it reaches a certain critical mass of players of say 500 active kingdoms. The fact of the matter is that right now, starkingdoms is as bug free as it has ever been. RDB is gone, clicking is gone, most strategy abuses have been eliminated or balanced. There is a pretty advanced embedded anti multi coding in the form of IPvSK and built in multi scan present. Only cheating comes in the form of multies, ghosts, bots and scanners. Bots and scanners have never been particularly significant and the other two can easily be taken cared off even by a semi active admin.
    This just in: multis have never been significant!
  • Commies are just the bad guys not as bad as Nazi's but still up there
    Jealous you can't join the club and have to vote for your leaders.
  • oh how terrible of a world i live in having to vote for who i want to lead the country im so jealous of you.

then again who we have to pick for is shit.
    a ranga woman or a dude that struts around in budgey smugglers -.-
    But Jesus was a Communist.
    But Jesus was a Communist.
    Thats why he is dead.
  • oh how terrible of a world i live in having to vote for who i want to lead the country im so jealous of you.

then again who we have to pick for is shit.
    a ranga woman or a dude that struts around in budgey smugglers -.-
    Exactly, either a koala hugger or a kangaroo pouch sitter. Or maybe the dingo baby eater.
  • or maybe a platypus
  • Hey you guys can have our damn animals half of them can kill you it's shit go into the outback and it's nearly as dangerous as the ghettos lol
  • edited August 2012
    The solution that we believe is best for this is to recode the kingdom creation process so that this is not an exploitable bug.

Thank you to SkyDragon for putting in the effort to pinpoint the problem, so that BCart can hopefully come up with a solution.

Please everyone feel free to discuss. And make sure to add @Bcartfall.
    @BCartfall When you create your kingdom and click the button, you come to the page where it says "Congratulations, Emperor xxx, you have successfully created your Kingdom. You are now the esteemed ruler of the Kingdom of xxx (x:x)." - At this point, I've noticed that if you clear the cookies present in the browser, then reload, it still allows you to eventually create a ghost kingdom.

However, I've also noticed that the session times out after a while. I created one kingdom, went to Congrats page, waited for a few minutes, then tried reloading. A message said that there was an error with my BSGid and that I'd have to log in again. When logged in, another message said that I already had a kingdom. A very simple fix could be that once you create your kingdom, and you come to the Congratulations page, force the session to time out for that specific BSGid once you press the button to create your kingdom and it requiring you to log in again. Reloading will make no difference and the ghost kingdom problem will be gone forever.
  • edited August 2012
    Hey you guys can have our damn animals half of them can kill you it's shit go into the outback and it's nearly as dangerous as the ghettos lol
    Thats why Australia is what it is....down under(neath civilized society). I'd rather go to New Zealand. Much more joyful place with elves and hobbits.
  • But it fucking snows there cold = shit
    that and hobbits are hairy disgusting little creatures
    Not as bad as a aussie with a hat, sunburnt to a crisp
    So, it snows in canada, and its a lovely place.
  • Haven't been to Canada yet although thinking of going there and crashing at Lux's house lol but wont be when its snowing, if i wanted to see snow i'd open up my freezer
  • Haven't been to Canada yet although thinking of going there and crashing at Lux's house lol but wont be when its snowing, if i wanted to see snow i'd open up my freezer
    Lux doesnt want you crashing at his house...he'd rather you crashed in densely wooded area so no rescue teams can find you. Ever.
  • Do you guys just talk for the sake of talking? Your conversations never actually have a purpose, just random words being spewed.
  • post counts zeal. it can get annoying