Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Kingdoms - A StarKingdoms Issue

Comments

• There's two Bruce Wayne Ghost kingdoms in 1:14 - One is quite large, and one is still in newbie mode.

@Bcartfall

@BCartfall

Your game is broken and the player base is full of idiots please give Crash admin powers. K, thanx.
  • Nice pic dank. Thats a nice wasteline you have there.

@BCartfall

Your game is broken and the player base is full of idiots please give Crash admin powers. K, thanx.
    *Golf Clap*

@bcartfall
  • edited July 2012
    By request and in defiance of Darubian that is BCartfall's sister a few years back. Picture acquired by MindNRA who called his house and talked sexy at her on the phone line. It caused BCartfall to fly into a rage and ban him from the forum.
  • Lmfao

Hey @BCartfall .... Guess what I'm doing tonight ;) lmfao
  • By request and in defiance of Darubian that is BCartfall's sister a few years back. Picture acquired by MindNRA who called his house and talked sexy at her on the phone line. It caused BCartfall to fly into a rage and ban him from the forum.
    One of danks truthful posts if people are wondering
  • By request and in defiance of Darubian that is BCartfall's sister a few years back. Picture acquired by MindNRA who called his house and talked sexy at her on the phone line. It caused BCartfall to fly into a rage and ban him from the forum.
    o rly?
  • Aka: once again, dank proving he is a moron.
  • @Bcartfall

I have almost 10 years of php/mysql programming experience. If you need help in fixing bugs or maintaining the game I'd happily volunteer my time.
  • @BCartfall

there you go you have a VOLUNTEER!!!!!!!!!
    you know what that means right? no pay! it wont cost you ANYTHING!

he also actually has the skills to do what you do and probably better anyway so you know he wont steal from you.

@BCartfall

BCart's facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hutzninja
    It's quite locked down, can't even send him a message or friends request.
  • I reported him for using a fake name and being a fake person

i quote "he's fake ninja's have faces too"

clearly his name is @bcartfall dunno who this Bryan Wiebe is except his car is shit and clearly no one would buy it for $3000.
  • edited July 2012
    I think everyone should do the same
    Not to mention how would anyone even be able to contact him to buy the car?
  • I was more so looking for his sister, but stumbled upon his FB instead :/
  • She'd go alright
  • I can't understand his lack of motivation; we literally spell everything out for him to make this game better and he just ignores. If its not an income generator, then ditch the fucking game. This crap where he enables pers, trev and cereals accounts shows he isnt completely out of it, but why not fix this shit? Or even DW

@bcartfall you are literally on your last leg here, but I'm a realist. You'll sooner ban Scars for posting the problem than actually fix it, won't you?

Sincerely, a paying customer who fears for your sense of business
  • lol at first when I clicked on his FB link I thought it said "Bob Dole" inside the parenthesis lol

and he banned Scars???
  • edited July 2012
    I wouldn't want to drive it but he did keep it fairly clean. 3k is pure insanity but hell he turned down 40k for sk at one point.
  • 40k? Wow. I remember back around game 10 or 11 of v1.0, I asked him how much he'd sell it for, and he said $10k. I seriously thought about buying it as well, took out a business loan and all that but decided to put my money into some stocks instead. Which paid off pretty well so no real problem but can't help thinking how much better SK would be right now had someone taken this once great game out of BCart's hands. :-(
  • I'd buy SK for 3k haha. I know jack shit about servers and all that but I imagine with proper advertising you could cut the losses down to pretty much 0, on top of premis should the game pick up marginally. Many other games like this are still kicking, so it has nothing to do with the style. Just the admin :)
  • Lol, for some reason I keep thinking kickstarter.
  • 40k? Wow. I remember back around game 10 or 11 of v1.0, I asked him how much he'd sell it for, and he said $10k. I seriously thought about buying it as well, took out a business loan and all that but decided to put my money into some stocks instead. Which paid off pretty well so no real problem but can't help thinking how much better SK would be right now had someone taken this once great game out of BCart's hands. :-(
    I've offered BCart quite a bit for SK without even a response. He's not interested in selling it.
  • Where else would he get money for hookers?
    I've offered BCart quite a bit for SK without even a response. He's not interested in selling it.
    He's probably making enough to cover the costs + making a bit on top but who knows why he didn't respond to you. Personally, I'd rather have you as Admin than him. Can I ask how much you offered him and when? He said a full $10k to me around a decade ago but after a lot of thinking, I replied saying that it costs too much.

@BCartfall

I'll offer you $500 for Star Kingdoms. It's a serious offer. Obviously this game is not worth anywhere near $10,000 anymore considering it has far, far less people now compared to when you originally made that offer. If you're interested, let me know.
  • I see your offer and raise you one dollar.

@bcartfall

I'll offer you $501 for Star Kingdoms. It's a serious offer. Obviously this game is not worth anywhere near $10,000 anymore considering it has far, far less people now compared to when you originally made that offer. If you're interested, let me know.
  • I'll see your $501 and raise you.. Actually, nah. SK isn't worth it. :)
  • edited July 2012
    http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?54964-Improving-revenue-on-an-online-game

The great RayZar said it well there. The thread is from 2002 though.
  • I'll see your $501 and raise you.. Actually, nah. SK isn't worth it. :)
    i lol'd :P