Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Kingdoms - A StarKingdoms Issue

Comments

• post counts zeal. it can get annoying
    lol
  • does lews have the highest post count on the pfs yet?
  • does lews have the highest post count on the pfs yet?
    Yes....though its nowhere near my highest post count on any forums....its close to top 8 probably...top post was 13k on RZ between 2003-2005 before they did the first reset of forums (which pissed me off)
  • Azn to the bone lewsy, all about the numbers
  • Hey he starts it lol

Also even when explained to me I still don't know how to create a ghost kingdom so anything you guys are talking about I don't actually understand, all I know ghost=bad in every context whether it be in game or in real life
  • Darkfort creeps the fuck out of me. He would for sure show up at bcarts door with a gun if he could.
    lol I messaged his whole family via FB, I also called his cousin in Kansas. So yea he blocked me.
  • Lmfao dude that's creepy haha

Oh also can get et a new picture of BCarts sister to masturbate too?
  • Coz the current one is getting old
  • edited August 2012
    Just paste it into mspaint and flip vertically... voila a whole new angle.
  • You just blew my mind.
  • Darkfort creeps the fuck out of me. He would for sure show up at bcarts door with a gun if he could.
    lol I messaged his whole family via FB, I also called his cousin in Kansas. So yea he blocked me.
    Thats not right that DF, you need help mate. Those are signs of a sexual predator
    Thats not right that DF, you need help mate. Those are signs of a sexual predator
    I live in kansas lol....
  • By request and in defiance of Darubian that is BCartfall's sister a few years back. Picture acquired by MindNRA who called his house and talked sexy at her on the phone line. It caused BCartfall to fly into a rage and ban him from the forum.
    One of danks truthful posts if people are wondering
    They always fall for that exotic accent lol. I shouldn't have invited her to the starkindoms chat though, she got greeted with the most obnoxious, vulgar and explicit sexual innuendos and insults known to man, pretty much what you would expect from 20 horny nerds without their SK addiction. Poor thing probably ran complaining all the way to Bcart. Which did get me banned but the server was up the next day :P
  • And to those stating that posting a "How to on ghosting" is a bad idea, I beg otherwise. Back in the day we had to deal with clicking for many rounds, everyone who was anyone knew how to do it and despite the requests to fix the problem, nothing was getting done for many rounds. Eventually miltu (not sure but I think it was him) posted in PFs an explicit and clear guide on how to click. Only after everyone knew and the problem went into the realm of ridiculous did we get a fix from Bcart. He doesn't respond to anything short of "oh sh|t, if I don't fix this, there wont be starkingdoms next round".

So I approve of the choice to make this knowledge public.
  • We told him keshas bot would end SK and he said "lol heres a new bugged round bonus".

Here we are today :D
  • Kesha's bot isn't being used by everyone. There's a difference.

And Mind, well said. That was my intention behind the original post. BCart won't fix anything unless it risks destroying his game. But unfortunately, he's so lazy that he waits until it comes to that point rather than doing something about it earlier. As some have suggested, I could've sent him a message detailing how to ghost, and hoped he would've done something (I did, and gave him several days to respond before posting the method). But over a decade of experience has taught me that had I sent a pm to him, left SK for a year, and come back, the ghost exploit still wouldn't have been fixed.

When you have no faith in an individual, you force their hand. If they still don't do anything, then who cares? It was good while it lasted.
  • sooooooooooooooooooo Empire Assault?
  • so your idea of stopping the exploit from being used was to use it yourself and tell everyone else how to use it?

god damn retarded logic in here
  • in a way its a good idea.
    instead of a handful of people being assholes and making the game unfair we all can do the same thing which will be boring and even more people will leave hence ruining SK for good. Unless BCart does something about it which is the ultimate goal.

However id much rather play a game to its full capabilities hence why we should all move to Empire Assault.
  • in a way its a good idea.
    instead of a handful of people being assholes and making the game unfair we all can do the same thing which will be boring and even more people will leave hence ruining SK for good. Unless BCart does something about it which is the ultimate goal.

However id much rather play a game to its full capabilities hence why we should all move to Empire Assault.
    Bye. :-h
  • Empire assault would be better if everyone ,moved, I don't get how that is still up for debate.
  • I know its like we are surrounded by retarded-downies :/

The only thing that will change is the name and actually have an active mod -.-
  • "pos" still annoyed over what happened with Fojji, lol
  • edited August 2012
    It doesn't matter guys. Cyborg started this by not deleting his ghost, and sky finished it by posting how to do it. Cya Sk.
  • cyborg and sky are both cunts... period!
  • edited August 2012
    Can't believe I clicked on this thread to see one of 1club's posts waiting for me. Eww. :-(
  • Suck my dick .... cunt!
  • Damn! Did it again! I need to stop this bs.
  • GIMME YOUR ADDRESS ILL BE DOWN 2MORO!

ILL ONLY WAIT 18 HOURS SO MAKE SURE YOUR TURN UP K! I SAID K!