Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[xFCx] will never die

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Could be worse Dank. I recall an s2 round where the multis obliterated half the server haha

and the rounds prior where the multis actually killed the entire server.
  • edited May 2012
    I wasn't around for that I can't believe how easily people roll over these days. Darubian told me it's just the new generation. They like being dominated by some Lithuanian guy who gives a brain to the chavs via scripting. The scarecrow finally got his wish from the wizard. Lynog plus a brain script is just scary.
  • shut up dank and stop acting like you matter, you roll over easier than anyone, your a little bitch whos all bark and no bite. xFailClubx
  • edited May 2012
    S2 showed me if a botter wants to dominate, there is sweet fuck all you can do about it. The logistics of it are actually pretty simple, makes me think Kesha doesnt care to dominate. He just wants to have assurance his turtle kingdom can survive.

He has what, 20 kds? Why couldnt he make a couple hundred like r42 43 44 etc.? Multirapes last round were done with what, 20-30 multis? Provoke him and he wins, or spend ONE round coexisting and seeing if what he says is true... just my thoughts ;)

Mysti multis on s2 killed many players, and what remained after the multis died was a joke. They decided to gang up on 3 of us and all they managed was one kill, and I started outgrowing their KT. S2 is a small server but i think it would hold true for s1. more multis, more actives. same result

Tl;dr even if you win a multi war, the shit that remains isnt worth playing ;)

• Nah, Tabris isn't that cool.
    you're saying we don't get along?
    ::Slides a cookie to Tab.::

Shhh, keep it on the down low. I don't know too many Germans that still play, you were the first that popped into my head.

• edited May 2012
    shut up dank and stop acting like you matter, you roll over easier than anyone, your a little bitch whos all bark and no bite. xFailClubx
    I've been learning chav in an attempt to communicate with you. Let's give it a shot.

Oi, do you worship Kesha? Is it your God or sumfink?
  • Skydragon, you should learn how to take a joke. & Go thank Gayfar, they finished the job you couldn't. And no need to reply, I don't read your posts. You can read a page of your text in 5 seconds. "Didn't get a joke, tries to be funny unsuccesfully, argues badly, comments without sense etc". I don't mean to be mean..
  • we have a UA now?
  • xGestapox
  • edited May 2012
    I've decided I'm just going to be evil. This whole talking thing with trying to win opinions and kill cheaters is not working. This round the legit thing was a complete waste of time. You can't get anyone killed with player made rules. I'm just going to be the bad guy that I should have stuck with from the start.
  • You weren't any good at that either...
  • Oh well Ill try to fit you in but I dont know ya.
  • shut up dank
  • Oh look it's flazer that guy from Source. Oh don't scare me, lol.
  • dank, shut up
  • edited May 2012
    Flazer like you matter to me. Seriously. Stop posting in my thread. You're kind of beneath arguing with, nothing personal just irrelevant to me.
  • dank, shut up
  • edited May 2012
    You know I'll just keep replying to bump my thread count?
  • I am a fan of comfort. I always go for high thread count. Low thread count just feels like death every time I lay down. High thread count for lyfe, yo.
  • Arguing with Sci is fun maybe you should go under his wing for a bit Flazer.
  • No it's not. Take that back.
  • edited May 2012
    Is too! I still get confused and think you're my enemy then I remember you're not then I get suspicious. It's hella fun.
  • Is too! I still get confused and think you're my enemy then I remember you're not then I get suspicious. It's hella fun.
    Of course I'm not your enemy. We're on the same side. Fight for me. I'll tell you who the REAL bad guys are. Honest.
  • edited May 2012
    Well you already know I have to group my aim list to remember people. I refer to everyone in the pfs as a deuche or a dickhead when I talk. Love calling anyone a faggot even chicks. If you can lead me around and tell me who to attack that would be great. The Pie incident was kind of ugly killing him for no reason when I didn't even know him and stuff.
  • Arbites are all cheators and whores. Just look at the scores.
  • edited May 2012
    I just suicided my Gefahg AL. I thought I was hitting the wrath guy. My alliance used their war leaders on me. Cant do anything right. Help me Sci be my eyes.
  • I argue with worthy people

shut up dank
  • Arbites are all cheators and whores. Just look at the scores.
    He speaks the truth.
  • edited May 2012
    I argue with worthy people

shut up dank
    Go make your own thread to post your catch phrase goofball.
  • you sound like hihaters now, sad

shut up dank