Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[xFCx] will never die

Comments

• my question is, why even listen to skydragon, he is just a scrub, no one really cares about him. His only argument is pictures and whine, with calling anyone who calls him a troll. This is by far the weakest argumenter in skpfs, he acts worse than a 15 year old in arguments, and clearly lacks any real opinion/ voice to be of concern.

Just ignore him, hes a useless tool.
  • I second Flazer's motion
  • edited May 2012
    You know, I think SK has a unique community. Anyone with at least half a brain cell will have noted something earlier - I asked Qwj a question, and he answered surprisingly politely. And that was it, I didn't say anything else, nor did he. The conversation had finished and that was that.

Till the last two fucking cunts came along, twelve hours after everything had been said.. And couldn't resist saying something that isn't constructive in any way. But these trolls don't care, they just want to risk igniting it all again like idiots. Only in SK.

Only in fucking SK.. :-))
  • why must you always argue with us when we tell you that you suck?
  • What more can I say. And this guy is an "AL" (God help us).
  • Correction......"Greatest AL of All Time"

When you mention my name and AL in the same sentence you are required to say that. Thank you.
  • edited May 2012
    I'm not required to say anything. I don't know you nor do I care to. And never will try to do either.

You're certainly not even a half decent AL assuming being a good AL correlates with having an average IQ because your replies and general attitude to date shows that you leave a lot to be desired in an AL. In essence, you are a terrible AL. But don't take that personally, all AL's suck this round.

You're all cowards and pussies who KT the wrong kingdoms, and let cheaters continue playing. Your fake engineered wars are not fun, and none of you are fun to be in an alliance with. You're slow, pathetic and don't know how to truly lead alliances. Enjoy the power trip in this game leading a dozen or so kingdoms. You guys are only where you are because better AL's aren't around. If they were, you guys wouldn't be AL's, because you suck. My left nut could do a better job than all you retards combined.

I just think you're one of the worst ones out there. I just hope you're not my AL otherwise I'll go ahead and pop-kill myself to get some sweet relief till next round.
  • edited May 2012

funny that rule. You act like you defend it when you are a preimenent cheater dank. thats why no one listens to you.
    No I mock you fuckers when Im cheating cuz of shit like this. Im gonna grow 30 multis just like kesha and rape anyone that touches them next round. Yall dont complain mmmk. I might tell you where they are a month in.
  • lol Sky Dragon. thanks for proving my point. I give you a pointed jab and you fly off the handle like a child. You are an idiot.

Dank, if your bots are built like you KD then no one needs to fear you at all. We will all enjoy the free easy land.
  • edited May 2012
    Im mocking you fucktard. Who gives a fuck how well a multi is built. Ive proven myself 1000 times over on this game yall always say something else retarded. Like oh yeah well Meadows killed 10x more shit. Who the fuck cares suiciding is not a sport to anyone but you idiots.
  • lol Sky Dragon. thanks for proving my point. I give you a pointed jab and you fly off the handle like a child. You are an idiot.
    Pointed jab? :/

All I see is a person trying to act important. When he's not. Don't you have an alliance to run? Or does it suck so bad that you get one new post every couple of weeks in the AF's? An alliance full of inactives is not an alliance.

"Come on guys, we're going to warrRRR!!11 RawRRR!!", says Squirrel in his AF's
    "yay!!", says Kesha's multi.
    Squirrel comes back to PF's: "See, I'm the greatest AL eva"

Yeah right, fuck off.
  • skydragon is a cheating scumbag
    why should anyone care what a scumbag says
    worse than genz at cheating and being as important as a forum multi bot
    no one knows skydragon other than a whiny cheating noob no one cares about
    skydragon is shit
  • edited May 2012
    skydragon is a cheating scumbag
    why should anyone care what a scumbag says
    worse than genz at cheating and being as important as a forum multi bot
    no one knows skydragon other than a whiny cheating noob no one cares about
    skydragon is shit
    Still don't get it - WHO THE FUCK IS FLAZER!? :-)) :-))

Sounds like Lithuanian scum. :-))
  • I was unaware I had Kesha Multi's helping me in any war. You really are are fucking moron Sky Dragon. I am so happy you started posting in the PF's. Youve given me a lot of luaghs and I am sure you wont stop. Please keep typing. I enjoy reading what stupidity crawls from your mind to your keyboard.
  • If you dont know who I am, then you aren't anybody important.
  • edited May 2012
    I was unaware I had Kesha Multi's helping me in any war.
    :-)) :-))

I really am having a laugh at how stupid you are. It's fun. Everything that's said, you completely miss the point. :-))

Alas, I don't have any more time to sit here and flirt with you, Squirrel. It's 3.30am here. If you could do me a small favour though and kill yourself while I'm offline, I'd very much appreciate it. Only a single multi kingdom of Kesha's will miss ya.

Thanks.
  • lol your so funny Sky Dragon. I think I will hang around and make you flip out some more on the PFs. Watching you embarass yourself in here brings me joy. SK sure is full of idiots it seems. Dank and Skydragon make a good pair.
  • edited May 2012
    Oh if I train SkyDragon which will just consist of making sure he can photoshop to make better troll posts you'll have to triple the bots next round. Real people pointing out how fucking retarded you guys are drives you nuts.
  • i reckon the sk public wanna see skydragon vs lynog live on cam, lets make it happen
  • And this is a kitten, isnt he cute?
  • Then these two must sway your opinion for sure.
  • Then you and the following person would get along great!
  • Nah, Tabris isn't that cool.
  • Point for the ER!
  • I was gonna read this thread. But only managed to page 2 before I realised I had to work...oh and then I saw the kittens.

AWWW SO CUTE.
  • Nah, Tabris isn't that cool.
    you're saying we don't get along?
  • SoK on Lynog's daddy.

Success
    (May 28, 08:48:56)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 173 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Name: Sir kesha

Planets: 9,714
    Networth: 2,594,543
    Honor: 1,212
    Platinum: 3,064,229
    Power: 2,906,912
    Population: 136,842

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Volcanic Inferno

Soldiers: 9,720
    Troopers: 0