Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[xFCx] will never die

Comments

• If you wait 6 hours il be there
  • Qwj ill meet u outside dingle oppertunites on park road in 30 mins for a fight.

If u dont show up i win

Only waitin for 5 hours tho mate, dont be late
    ill be by the peanut smelling place under the bridge in 10mins li.

dont turn up in the next 17hours im claiming victory
  • So i just read this thread and i have to take a shit now.
  • Just make sure you do the math.
  • edited May 2012
    Seph made you wait outside a furniture shop for 3 hours for no reason.

Think I would chalk that round up to seph hahaa
    Not really. I had just raped his kingdom and he was severely pissed off. Grabbed it right out of newbie mode, lol. Wasn't my fault, he dared me to. :-))

He said he lived nearby and wanted to teach me a lesson. I took him up on that offer. I don't normally let people go when they waste my time, but felt sorry for him, so didn't pursue it any further. If you "chalk that round up to Seph", then I guess I already win because you'll fail to show up like a asinine tard and claim victory. Anyone who doesn't have shit for brains would tell you that is illogical in every sense to claim victory on cowardice.
  • shut up nugget, first of all you think hitting someone out of newbie is an achievement, That alone shows your a fool with no knowledge of this game.

secondly you think wanting to fight with someone over this game makes you a hardman. Your a tosser.

i calculate that if we met i would sleep you within 3 seconds flat.
  • skydragon, the only person to grab sephiroth out of newbiemode is hawktheslayer and he is 20 times more skilled than you

if you make up lies, at least be consistent.
  • he was probably pacing the street with balled fists too.
    I can only imagine if someone asked him why he was there. 'what are you up?' 'waiting for some keyboard warrior in an online text game called starkingdoms, going to kick his ass because he was mocking me.'
    Sat in my car and waited for him for a while, then went to the cafe nearby. When he didn't turn up, sent a private message to Sephiroth on SK calling him a coward, and went back to doing what I normally do. No big deal for me. When people around me who I know won't talk back to me even though they know I have a soft side, I'm not surprised that cunts outside my family and friends take one look at me and bolt like cowards cause they know I'll probably tear their heads off. :)
  • edited May 2012
    skydragon, the only person to grab sephiroth out of newbiemode is hawktheslayer and he is 20 times more skilled than you

But he did the math.
  • skydragon, the only person to grab sephiroth out of newbiemode is hawktheslayer and he is 20 times more skilled than you

Hahaha :-)) :-))

Hawktheslayer is a fucking nub, so don't give a crap about him. In v1.0, I grabbed him nearly every round at least once, either myself, getting someone else to do it, or get him KT'd by an alliance. I loved ruining his game, especially when he'd use a name other than Sephiroth for his kd and I successfully found it. But that time he dared me to do something, grabbed him out of newbie, then watching as he had a period all over this forum was something I highly cherish.
  • edited May 2012
    Lol, so much stupidity in one single comment. Where to begin?
    shut up nugget, first of all you think hitting someone out of newbie is an achievement, That alone shows your a fool with no knowledge of this game.
    Didn't say the act itself was an achievement because any nub can do so. The repercussions were, "nugget". Perfectly done so everyone watched the fallout which was hilarious. A relative SK newbie like you won't understand. :-))
    secondly you think wanting to fight with someone over this game makes you a hardman. Your a tosser.
    And yet, you're also saying to come down to where you live and loads more BS.
    i calculate that if we met i would sleep you within 3 seconds flat.
    You want to sleep with me? Within 3 seconds? Wow, I don't know what to say. I'm flattered. Really, I am but you wouldn't be able to handle me. :)
  • so skydragon did you have a good kingdom this round, able to tap sephiroth if he played?
  • Sorry Flazer, I know I replied to one of your posts earlier, but I failed to ask a very important question beforehand - Who the fuck are you, and why should I care? You just seem to be a random noob trolling around these forums with nothing useful to say.
  • of all people you should argue with its me

but then again i guess i could use another person to suck my cock
  • If ANY of these keyboard threats resolve, someone, please post pics. I can't wait....
  • edited May 2012
    Lynog feels that he is extremely important on this game. :-@
  • This guy is fucking brilliant :-)) even better than dank.

He can suicide on someone out of newbie AND cacluate that he will break the #1 guy within a few days even with a kingdom almost as bad as some that are just leaving newbie hahahah

Then he goes and waits around for hours for a fight while the other guy is sitting in his house laughing his ass off.
  • edited May 2012
  • edited May 2012
    Then he goes and waits around for hours for a fight while the other guy is sitting in his house laughing his ass off.
    I'm not going to feed your trolling any further because there is nothing further to say that I haven't said already. Just because an inbred retard like you can't read comments fully before replying doesn't mean that I'm at liberty to continually repeat the same things. Fuck off and die in a ditch somewhere, preferably without announcing it beforehand like an attention whore.

• Skydragon is a faggot.

He really is a flaming faggot.
  • edited May 2012
    This game has about 20 people playing it. 10 of those people control about 400 bots. They are all in the same 2ndC chav faggot UA. That leaves 10 real people playing the game of which about 5 of those are completely oblivious to what's going on. Those 10 chavs are all dependent on and completely scared of some retarded Lithuanian with a Napoleon complex that figured out he can rule a population of 20. You want to say that you are important? You're about a worthless piece of shit for living sleepless nights and still managing to get KTed. Let me explain.

If we leave you have no fucking enemy there is jack shit it's just yall sitting around ass banging each other and letting a bot grow your accounts. Sure there is the occasional war where you get together and have some hissy fit against another gay that said you weren't cute or didn't answer your aim last night. So you have a fake war to remove those accounts, but let us not jest that it is a true old fashioned sk war. Nobody is moving to Beanland's game. The 10 of you dumbasses already play it. That's all you will ever get. We are the only people that can even tolerate being around you, and that's just because we love gay bashing. That's the state of the game at this time.

• Just because an inbred retard like you can't read comments fully before replying doesn't mean that I'm at liberty to continually repeat the same things.
    Funny how everybody is calling you a retard and a faggot and not me
    :-))

Except dank that is but he is a meth head and isnt getting the attention he wants so is pasting his usual copy/paste conspiracy
  • edited May 2012
    The meth head thing is so pathetic that it doesn't even deserve comment queef. I'll give it to you one last time. You are so low on the food chain that you make up completely random things such as someone smoking meth. That's just sad man. Hey I heard you were sexing babies and kittens. Haha? Is that the kind of shit I have to come back with to have a conversation with you guys?
  • Dank fuck off, this is about skydragon calling people keyboard warriors while he himself is a keyboard warrior

skydragon: I won't even go into the details of how fucking stupid you sound, you know people think you're a fucking dumbass though, right? You try to sound tough but you just come off like a 12 year old girl.
  • Dank fuck off, this is about skydragon calling people keyboard warriors while he himself is a keyboard warrior

skydragon: I won't even go into the details of how fucking stupid you sound, you know people think you're a fucking dumbass though, right? You try to sound tough but you just come off like a 12 year old girl.
    Okay, Zeality - Elaborate. How do I sound stupid? For telling the truth? You just sound like a troll who has a weird habit of having his head up all the asses of the resident retards.

Even when I typed like neg "U wot m8 ill fuck u up m8" he still fell for it and offered fights online :-)) hes not very bright is he.

When you think about it, there isnt much sadder than people offering fights online, it has to be up there with being a paedophile hahah

Making up completely random things eh dank? maybe you should read your last post lol (put down the pipe first)
  • edited May 2012
    If skydragon is just a keyboard warrior simply agree to meet with him. Post us the video of him not showing up. See if you do not do then you're in fact exactly what he is calling you.
  • edited May 2012
    It would be different if he posted to me hey dank meet me here and I'm going to kick your ass. I replied no sir I don't want to fight some random stranger on the internet. Then it's just a mute point. You guys are acting like you can kick his ass which by your refusal makes you a keyboard warrior.