Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[xFCx] will never die

Comments

• and one more question you brainlesssky: do you know what means BOT? and what actually it does? and how my real life is related with automated tool? if you are too dump to understand it please dont make full idiot from yourself.
  • I find it funny how people say kesha doesnt have a life. I dont like his bot, but i dont imagine it takes much maintenance anymore. No more than building a single kd like we do anyway. Back when he made it I would agree he should have found better things to do, but then again... coding a bot is probably more productive than playing Call of Duty :-p
  • His bot it automatically making top 20 kds. says alot about whats left on this playerbase.
  • believe me i have my life:)
    Sorry Kesha, but I don't believe you. I really do think that you are a sad piece of shit with no life whatsoever.
    i come here just to see at your pathetic homeless bitching idiot face:)
    What a dull and uncreative choice of words. Lame.
    and i faking liked to see you in rl. that would be damn interesting :) how brave you would be then :] skychicken
    I spat my coffee out and lol'd so hard when I read that. :-))

But seriously, if you want to meet in "rl", just name the place. If you're in the UK, it's a plus because I drive all over anyway so I'd happily take a short break in-between conducting business to.. ahem, have a short "conversation" over what has been discussed here, right before I rip your fucking spine out. 1 vs 1. But if you want to do this, do me a favour and actually show up. Sephiroth didn't years ago, when I waited for him in Durham where he lives. Probably hid round the corner, saw what I really looked like, and fucked off like a coward.

You're probably some prepubescent attention-seeking whore anyway so I don't know why I'm getting riled up. If you're not and you're at least 18+ (I try not to kick the shit out of kids if I can), I'll be more than happy to permanently hospitalize you.
  • I find it funny how people say kesha doesnt have a life. I dont like his bot, but i dont imagine it takes much maintenance anymore. No more than building a single kd like we do anyway. Back when he made it I would agree he should have found better things to do, but then again... coding a bot is probably more productive than playing Call of Duty :-p
    Erm, no. He said in the other Moo thread that he's online here all the time, if I remember correctly.
  • edited May 2012
    Lynog can you ass yourself out anymore as a person on the bot? Even mentally challenged could figure it out. Its one thing to be addicted to your main but now you are bragging that you have twenty top 100. Go get some treatment man you are ill.
  • you whine a lot skydragon
  • edited May 2012
    Success
    (May 27, 00:39:13)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 76 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Name: Sir kesha

Planets: 8,886
    Networth: 2,375,393
    Honor: 1,176
    Platinum: 925,923
    Power: 2,950,200
    Population: 111,963

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Volcanic Inferno

Soldiers: 414
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 12,789
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 139,045

Tanks: 25,380

Success
    (May 27, 00:40:37)
    Action: Spy on Buildings
    Losses: We lost a total of 192 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Building Status
    Name Amount Percent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    Planets 8,797 99% 10 10 9 9 8 8 7 8 7 7 7 7 7 8 6 7 6 7 6 6 6 5 0 0
    Residence 2,464 28% 11 11 11 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Barracks 3,412 38% 4 4 4 3 2 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Nuclear Power Plant 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Fusion Power Plant 298 3% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Training Camp 835 9% 3 2 3 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Star Mine 1,078 12% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Probe Factories 690 8% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

This is his super mega awesome kingdom that he doesn't want hit and holds the entire server hostage to protect. It's the reason for the entire problem he wants to finally be top 100. He's prouder than DarkFort hitting top 20 in noob mode. Does anyone else see the irony in this idiot having 200 accounts for random KT's on a whim but doing it to play an explore whore strategy where he doesn't even farm or interact with anybody? In his mind he's some kind of legit player that just doesn't want to be bothered. I wish I could change his kingdom name to bubble boy.
    and one more question you brainlesssky: do you know what means BOT? and what actually it does? and how my real life is related with automated tool? if you are too dump to understand it please dont make full idiot from yourself.
    What means BOT? What actually it does? How your real life is relate to automated tool? I'm too dump to understand it please explain to meself.
  • shut up dank and stop acting like you matter.

ps skydragon you are the worse(or best) keyboard warrior ive seen on sk in many a time. didnt you say almost the same thing to me earlier in the round? something like you wouldnt say this to my face?

HAHA you tool stfu and retire your scrub ass again please
  • shut up dank and stop acting like you matter.

ps skydragon you are the worse(or best) keyboard warrior ive seen on sk in many a time. didnt you say almost the same thing to me earlier in the round? something like you wouldnt say this to my face?

HAHA you tool stfu and retire your scrub ass again please
    He called me an internet warrior in another thread shortly before asking if id say it to his face IRL hahahahah

the man is a full on joke who LOVES name dropping sephiroth like it is his claim to fame on starkingdoms

Look at this shit

"Sephiroth didn't years ago, when I waited for him in Durham where he lives. Probably hid round the corner, saw what I really looked like, and fucked off like a coward"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA nowayyyy hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sky if your ever up the north of england mate come and wait for me where i live please hahahahahahaha you knob
  • seph probably looked around the corner and saw some fat paedophile in a pink vest waiting to enter him from behind so ran away
  • i reckon he saw some little skinny wimp who weighed about 5stone soaking wet with wellys filled up and crazy thick jamjar glasses with mouldy teeth.

so he ran away
  • Lets not forget though, even though he never ever mentions it...I happen to know that he actually interacted with the mighty sephiroth. So he must be important
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA nowayyyy hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sky if your ever up the north of england mate come and wait for me where i live please hahahahahahaha you knob
    seph probably looked around the corner and saw some fat paedophile in a pink vest waiting to enter him from behind so ran away

Erm, Qwj - Weren't you the one that said "i r kno sephir0th!!111"? Then played it down like a sad whiney bitch? Did Sephiroth tell you to fuck off when you tried contacting him? It's funny, I've yet to see an intelligent post from you. Always complaining, moaning and bitching about something when you're as irrelevant to this game as Kesha.

And Lynog, why are you acting like an idiot and getting involved when we clearly agreed not to interact for the rest of the round earlier? Are you so attracted to me that you can't ignore me for a few weeks. ;-)

But in all seriousness, I'm moving away from London in the next few weeks to somewhere in the North of England. Now, we can do this any way you like - I know you're probably claiming 50,000 benefits like a fat whore playing online games 24/7 and people like me are paying for it like chumps but I can send you some money to come to me when the move is completed or I can come to you. Let me know, I'm fine either way. If you're too scared now, send me your full name. I'll hunt you down and teach you a lesson in no time.
  • You look like an idiot calling someone a keyboard warrior then talking shit directly after...
  • U wot m8 ill smash ur face in come say it to my face faggot not behind your computer ill fuck you up m8.
  • i reckon he saw some little skinny wimp who weighed about 5stone soaking wet with wellys filled up and crazy thick jamjar glasses with mouldy teeth.

so he ran away
    Nope. Told me to wait outside this furniture shop. I was in Durham on business anyway, but I took time out and waited. For almost three hours. I know what he looks like so it's not as if I would've let him get away if I saw him. Never turned up. Sent him a message on SK, and he started to totally ignore me after that. What a pussy. Now that I think about it, I knew his full name but didn't bother trying to find out where he lived cause I had a rough idea. Damn. Would've been so easy to kick his ass in his own place if I had bothered finding out.
    More bullshit
    You really should stop. It's bad for your health. :-))
  • when you get up here lemme know where and when, ill bring qwj with me to record it. :)
  • U wot m8 ill smash ur face in come say it to my face faggot not behind your computer ill fuck you up m8.
    I'm not your "mate", so fuck off.

And that's better, it shows you have a spine. But you're still an insanely irrelevant fucktard.
  • Thought so m8, scared to get up here are u
  • edited May 2012
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

So fucking stupid, the pair of you. :-)) :-)) :-))

Your mothers raised fucking idiots.

But seriously, when the time comes, don't back out. Either of you. :)
  • can you guys smell what i can smell? one of those really sweet sugary smelling farts?

nerves got the better of him i see
  • edited May 2012
    when you get up here lemme know where and when, ill bring qwj with me to record it. :)
    can you guys smell what i can smell? one of those really sweet sugary smelling farts?

nerves got the better of him i see
    Lynog, seriously what the fuck are you on about? First you say "When you get up here" (Which is in a few weeks, idiot), then you say "nerves got the better of him" - :/

Are you really that stupid that you don't remember what you wrote 9 minutes earlier? Wow, I actually am thinking you are some failed loser on benefits now. Already thought Qwj was anyway because he talks like a spastic monkey and getting DLA to help (Kind of feel pity for him now), but I thought you were slightly more intelligent. Guess not.
  • what baffles me is how anyone gets scared of qwj
  • Get back to grinding your mage blood elf darklord with 19385 dps and a perm boost to stamina and magic flaz you nonce

be careful lynog, remember, this guy offered sephiroth a fight.
  • big mouth small heart no balls
  • Hahahaha hilarious this.

The sad thing is that the poor lad is bein deadly 100% serious hahahahaha
  • HAHAHAHAHAH

what a full on retard

besides the fact that you just made that whole story up, lets pretend you didnt

Seph made you wait outside a furniture shop for 3 hours for no reason.

Think I would chalk that round up to seph hahaa
  • Qwj ill meet u outside dingle oppertunites on park road in 30 mins for a fight.

If u dont show up i win

Only waitin for 5 hours tho mate, dont be late