Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[xFCx] will never die

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Im just commenting on the irony of calling people keyboard warriors while threatening people over SK. Do you guys really think its worth time and effort to fight... over sk....? Like holy fuck how deep does your addiction to this game go hahahaha

I can hold my own in a fight, does that mean i should fly over and fight you too? The fuck kind of logic is that, you guys give a terrible rep for the UK hahaha
  • edited May 2012
    Wow you are obviously just as stupid too dank

Even when I typed like neg "U wot m8 ill fuck u up m8" he still fell for it and offered fights online :-)) hes not very bright is he.

Come on dank, I thought you was above his level.

Also lynog said let him know when hes near Liverpool. I think he just wants to mention interacting with sephiroth more. Seems to have him on his mind dangerously often haha

• Well they are extremely annoying and I know that I don't take the meth comments very lightly. I have met with one of them at a bar. That dude was kewl though. Thing is Lynog is actually kewl too. They don't always act like this I know it's just public forum bullshit. It's really sad though why won't you guys go against the bot? Why does your score on this game matter so much that you don't care if everyone else leaves? I really don't understand it.
  • Even when I typed like neg "U wot m8 ill fuck u up m8" he still fell for it and offered fights online :-)) hes not very bright is he.
    By your logic, I'll talk like someone you've never met or talked to before, say "you fell for it", then say you're not very bright because you didn't know the person in question or knew what I was doing. To add an extra level of stupidity, I'll end the comment with something completely asinine and moronic.

Qwj, you're an absolute fucking idiot.
  • Well they are extremely annoying and I know that I don't take the meth comments very lightly. I have met with one of them at a bar. That dude was kewl though. Thing is Lynog is actually kewl too. They don't always act like this I know it's just public forum bullshit. It's really sad though why won't you guys go against the bot? Why does your score on this game matter so much that you don't care if everyone else leaves? I really don't understand it.
    Multi wars are boring man, I left for a couple rounds when it hits its peak cause i dont get amusement from it. Theres no smacktalking between two sides, or friendly competition. You're fighting an opponent that is probably at work, or with his family, or watching a movie... guy doesnt even need to be online haha, hes the ultimate troll.
  • Im just commenting on the irony of calling people keyboard warriors while threatening people over SK. Do you guys really think its worth time and effort to fight... over sk....? Like holy fuck how deep does your addiction to this game go hahahaha

I can hold my own in a fight, does that mean i should fly over and fight you too? The fuck kind of logic is that, you guys give a terrible rep for the UK hahaha
    I didn't threaten anyone. Kesha threatened me, and I defended myself. Then Lynog (Who'd sleep with me in 3 seconds flat), and the qwj retard got involved without any provocation or anything. You're defending idiots, but I'll leave it there for now..
  • edited May 2012
    Yes Zeality but you have to understand something. The people telling us not to attack the bots are the same damn people using them. It's a really twisted situation where if we listen to this then we're just food for bots. This isn't a competitive game. Anytime we disagree with someone or fall out of line we just get hit or multi raped. What the hell man? Why would anyone want to sign up and just be a puppet? It is too weird for me to even grasp my mind goes off in millions of different directions. None of it makes any damn sense. That leaves me with only one way to play the game. I have to sign up and smack people with multis. Now, you say to me playing the bot is boring but you are forcing me against my will to devote all of this time just so I can play the game. In addition I have to do this against accounts that grow themselves. I make an alliance it's full of bots and spies. Still, I put my next foot forward I tow that line. I don't even know why even my peeps have given up. It's just me and people like skydragon now that I don't even know. I guess I have to send him a msg and try to recruit him for this futile task. Eventually when I'm done training him he will just flip sides like everyone else because it's not possible to win.
  • Im just commenting on the irony of calling people keyboard warriors while threatening people over SK. Do you guys really think its worth time and effort to fight... over sk....? Like holy fuck how deep does your addiction to this game go hahahaha

I didn't threaten anyone. Kesha threatened me, and I defended myself. Then Lynog (Who'd sleep with me in 3 seconds flat), and the qwj retard got involved without any provocation or anything. You're defending idiots, but I'll leave it there for now..
    You didnt notice my whole typing style change to "u wot m8 ill smash your face in say it to my face" etc hmm and you call other people idiots
    :-))
  • Im not defending them, I dont really care what they said to provoke you. Nobody in their right mind will meet up with someone online to fight them, thats silly. Theres enough people in daily life that deserve a backhand yet seeing as you post here and arent in jail, I assume you have restraint :-p

I wouldnt be bothered if you slapped them both silly haha, but its pretty sad to threaten someone on SK. We all know it won't happen
  • Yes Zeality but you have to understand something. The people telling us not to attack the bots are the same damn people using them. It's a really twisted situation where if we listen to this then we're just food for bots. This isn't a competitive game. Anytime we disagree with someone or fall out of line we just get hit or multi raped. What the hell man? Why would anyone want to sign up and just be a puppet? It is too weird for me to even grasp my mind goes off in millions of different directions. None of it makes any damn sense. That leaves me with only one way to play the game. I have to sign up and smack people with multis. Now, you say to me playing the bot is boring but you are forcing me against my will to devote all of this time just so I can play the game. In addition I have to do this against accounts that grow themselves. I make an alliance it's full of bots and spies. Still, I put my next foot forward I tow that line. I don't even know why even my peeps have given up. It's just me and people like skydragon now that I don't even know. I guess I have to send him a msg and try to recruit him for this futile task. Eventually when I'm done training him he will just flip sides like everyone else because it's not possible to win.

I don't know about that. I mean, my friends and I have been the main ones to go against the people you're accusing of using the bot, and none of us have been multi'd (that bad anyway ;) ). There's shady shit for sure, but no multirapes. Dunno what to tell you, I've had fun doing friendly competitions for the past few rounds.
    ill give you a normal answer for once since you posted normally without making stuff up about us.

Most of us have fought the bots before. A few of us caused one of the worst couple of multi army rounds ever on SK the round after I had that #1 mount kingdom because we rolled westas/tex main accounts out of the top 100.

For the next 3-4 rounds we signed up and multied to 0 land within minutes of our accounts being made public because they wer still raging over what we did to them with fair grabs.

Over those next few rounds HG and the others made the universe NAP up and we wer spending time growing accounts just to grab multies for 10 land which kesha spent zero time updating. It was boring and a waste of time.

We get fun out of rolling other top kingdoms normally so that is how we play. Id rather not play at all than play multi fighting nap rounds. So we either play for that or not at all. Some people have fun killing multies, fair enough but we dont so its not worth the effort.

And you dont help the meth comments as some of your posts look like they are from someone on it. I dont even speak to kesha and havent spoke to him for years yet we still "control all the multies on the server"

• edited May 2012
    See Zeality what you just posted is pure bs and I can post the link to the screenshots again if I must for the 1000th time. Yet the 2ndC will just freak out and post a bunch of dumb shit to flip this to page 4. Lynog was caught with 60+ accounts on the bot while you were all pretending to fight the bot. It's fucking ridiculous I'm the only enemy on the server right now. Me dude, and this skydragon guy you just adopted as my new friend. Whoever the hell he is. Probably just another spy guy you created to talk to me. It wouldn't be the first time ya know?
  • Oh this is too good. The dank-ness in here has achieved a new level.
  • edited May 2012
    Well where are the other people that want to go against the bot? I have a list but let us see how many will stand in public. I'm guessing me, skydragon, and well that's probably it. Lynog gets ecstatic after every bot rape it's entertaining to watch him feel powerful about the text game.
  • Haha i forgot about lynog multiing. good stuff. I wont defend them Dank, i really dont care to, im just saying if they were big bad multi botters, would our kingdoms not be multi'd?
  • edited May 2012
    Look Lynog didn't go around hitting bots he was just raping other people that wanted to play the game and getting this ego boost from it. Can't we all agree to kill the bot it is not that powerful? This round whatever this one is totally fucked I don't ever want to see a round like this again. If people can't agree to this I have to go back to another rpg. I don't want to invest the time into making multis to fight a bot.
  • Ive no problems leaving SK if it gets bad, I wont fight multis again. Thats a chore, I play for fun, Id sooner watch baseball than war multis and i fucking haaate baseball
  • No reply to my post? I see you would rather continue with your conspiracies.

• Look Lynog didn't go around hitting bots he was just raping other people that wanted to play the game and getting this ego boost from it. Can't we all agree to kill the bot it is not that powerful? This round whatever this one is totally fucked I don't ever want to see a round like this again. If people can't agree to this I have to go back to another rpg. I don't want to invest the time into making multis to fight a bot.
    You do know lynog got hit by multis too?
    is that his master plan to hide it all, ruin his own round?

You go way off the deep end with this shit.

Also from what I understand qwj and Jones aren't even playing. But they are behind the bots too?

I think you are behind the bots dank. Some crazy hair ball scheme you made up to bring others down. All 7855 billion bots are yours.

Now where did I put that tin foil hat?
  • Im not defending them, I dont really care what they said to provoke you. Nobody in their right mind will meet up with someone online to fight them, thats silly. Theres enough people in daily life that deserve a backhand yet seeing as you post here and arent in jail, I assume you have restraint :-p

I wouldnt be bothered if you slapped them both silly haha, but its pretty sad to threaten someone on SK. We all know it won't happen
    You're right though, realistically it probably wouldn't unless I was in the general area they're in. But who knows, may hunt them down for the fun of it in a few weeks.
    You didnt notice my whole typing style change to "u wot m8 ill smash your face in say it to my face" etc hmm and you call other people idiots
    :-))
    No qwj, no I didn't. Because a retard is a retard, regardless of minor "changes".

• You're right though, realistically it probably wouldn't unless I was in the general area they're in. But who knows, may hunt them down for the fun of it in a few weeks.

You absolute mess :-))
  • edited May 2012
    You remind me of my AL (From Stunner AFs just now):

"@ Quantum Reality: we are doing exactly as I laid out in alliance policy day 1 this alliance was created...as for kesha...his bots are not interacting...it is not cheating on S1 to have shared IPs it is only cheating to have them interact! IF kesha decides to start destroying KDs with his bots THEN we will go after him...but until then he has technically done nothing wrong and has no cause for being a target "

Fucked up when this stuff is tolerated in any way.
  • i reckon the sk public wanna see skydragon vs lynog live on cam, lets make it happen
  • edited May 2012
    that has been the rules on s1 for years from bcart you special needs :-))

edit - the bold bit that is
  • edited May 2012
    that has been the rules on s1 for years from bcart you special needs :-))

edit - the bold bit that is
    qwj, can you actually reply without capping it with something stupid?

Back to the relevant part of what you said - As stated in another thread, I haven't been here for years, hence why I don't know. But if BCart actually did say that, then he's lost his mind. And I'm not surprised that SK is in the state it's in.
  • edited May 2012
    He didnt say you can have shitloads of matching accounts as long as they dont interact, so you are right about that AL being a tard. You can match another account though on s1, you just cant interact.
  • edited May 2012
    The rule is one kingdom per person. The exception with interaction applies to roomates and family members. It does not apply to some dork that needs 27 accounts for personal protection.
  • The rule is one kingdom per person. The exception with interaction applies to roomates and family memers. It does not apply to some dork that needs 27 accounts for personal protection.
    funny that rule. You act like you defend it when you are a preimenent cheater dank. thats why no one listens to you.