Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xMOOx

Comments

• How do I join again?
  • It's some combo of SK and Moo in the url (@.lt)
  • same here. still. you whine that i kill this game and you are savior? :]
    I'd kill Kesha for no reason too. He's a twat.
  • its more about just hating on you kesha, nothing about getting rid of you for the good of sk like some people :-p
  • I do enjoy unleashing Kesha's temper tantrums but I am not feeling it this round. Besides it is looking like his baby fit is already in place for this round.
  • hope we will not join your alliance;/
    I do enjoy unleashing Kesha's temper tantrums but I am not feeling it this round. Besides it is looking like his baby fit is already in place for this round.
  • same here. still. you whine that i kill this game and you are savior? :]
    I'd kill Kesha for no reason too. He's a twat.
    I don't want to be this savior. I'm also not whining. I'm calling you what you are: a spoiled little twat that throws temper tantrums on an online game.

I hope you die in a fire. :)
  • Yea I have a love/hate style. Not sure what alliance I am ALing this round though I'll just decide later eh?
  • The existence of this thread is proof how terrible BCart is
  • edited April 2012
    I know a few people are using the bot but I've changed course again. Spinning multis is a huge pain in the ass. That bot it about as confusing as Rosie O Donnell on PMS. I think I'll just stick with my cell phone and see how playing one account goes. Wait on the rape like normal it's less stressful.

Loving my phone thanger no time for multis. Kesha if you want the general players to use that thing it needs to be much more user friendly, or at the least include a guide. Everyone agrees your db tools are the shit though.
  • edited April 2012
    Doing your own taxes is more fun than using that bot. It must be written in Scouse which would explain why 2ndC can use it.
  • Get off our dicks and get back on keshas where you belong nub
  • Get off our dicks and get back on keshas where you belong nub
    Missionary?
  • Kesha. If you know we all intend to kt you every round out of noobie for the remainder of your pathetic existence with us, then why do you stick around?

I have to say I'm with sci on this one. You really do behave like my two year old son. Wait a second, my two year old doesn't deserve an insult like that. He actually has common sense.
  • everyone knew that you dont have enough brains to use it.
    I know a few people are using the bot but I've changed course again. Spinning multis is a huge pain in the ass. That bot it about as confusing as Rosie O Donnell on PMS. I think I'll just stick with my cell phone and see how playing one account goes. Wait on the rape like normal it's less stressful.

Loving my phone thanger no time for multis. Kesha if you want the general players to use that thing it needs to be much more user friendly, or at the least include a guide. Everyone agrees your db tools are the shit though.
  • again you proving how fat breach your brain..oh sorry its not true..cause you never had em
    Doing your own taxes is more fun than using that bot. It must be written in Scouse which would explain why 2ndC can use it.
  • edited April 2012
    LOL dude. Nobody wants to take the time to learn that shit. If you think this is limited to me you're a fucking idiot. Which of course is apparent to anybody that goes into your program. It's obviously created by somebody that's insane. Any attempt to be nice to you is a waste as well, plus you just steal resources and passwords from anyone that uses it, so go suck a dick bitch. I'm staring to think the only reason you created this bot was to destroy the game because you are incapable of socializing with anybody.
  • why i am here? i am here to keep this shitty game alive, somehow last 2-3 rounds where so faking boring that even pfs where totally dead. now you at least have what to talk about :)
    and how should i behave? step up and leave this game? i play the way im getting maximum fun, if some is having fun building a decent kingdom and waisting hours of his life just to be kted during first war thats his choise. im having fun multiraping whiners and bitches.
    Kesha. If you know we all intend to kt you every round out of noobie for the remainder of your pathetic existence with us, then why do you stick around?

I have to say I'm with sci on this one. You really do behave like my two year old son. Wait a second, my two year old doesn't deserve an insult like that. He actually has common sense.
  • edited April 2012
    You keep running your dick sucker at me and I'll just have you packeted all round. There is no doubt that works as was the case the other day. You are also very hackable which is one of the reasons I joined, and it won't matter if you remove my account. Piss me off and I'll root your faggot Lithuanian ass. Comprende?
  • no need to lie. i never steelled anything who had permission to use it. the only poor lovsan was the one who used without permission and was disbanded.
    and if you need to "learn" how to press few buttons then dude you need to learn every faking shit on the web. how many hours you spent learning to use google? these forums? i bet you dont use facebook because its too complex and it needs learning right?
    LOL dude. Nobody wants to take the time to learn that shit. If you think this is limited to me you're a fucking idiot. Which of course is apparent to anybody that goes into your program. It's obviously created by somebody that's insane. Any attempt to be nice to you is a waste as well, plus you just steal resources and passwords from anyone that uses it, so go suck a dick bitch. I'm staring to think the only reason you created this bot was to destroy the game because you are incapable of socializing with anybody.
  • edited April 2012
    I aint lying when I say I've already got proof of concept and you're a couple posts away from a major defacement. Don't ever step to xFCx. I'll take a big shit on your toy.
  • you small dick threatening me?:) you cant do a shit, go back to backyard or you allready so fat thats mission imposible to you?:]
    You keep running your dick sucker at me and I'll just have you packeted all round. There is no doubt that works as was the case the other day. You are also very hackable which is one of the reasons I joined, and it won't matter if you remove my account. Piss me off and I'll root your faggot Lithuanian ass. Comprende?
  • wahaha what a joke you are.
    I aint lying when I say I've already got proof of concept and you're a couple posts away from a major defacement. Don't ever step to xFCx. I'll take a big shit on your toy.
  • You know what makes Kesha's joke funny? The fact that he can barely comprehend the English words that he is using.
  • edited April 2012
    Kesha, you really better check the history of xLTx and how many times one of you mufukaz tried to put me on a leash. If you think I'm joking when I sit here and tell you that I can root your server that's a terrible idea. I don't kid about these things. I'm going to tell you politely this one last time. Had you not been an idiot I would have shared my analysis with you.
  • mog hit me up on aim, dank stop talkin utter garbage as per
  • kesha is a savior of sk

dont you doubt it, only 50% of the population quit, sure is saving sk.
  • He is saving our lives by forcing us to quit playing this game.
  • He is saving our lives by forcing us to quit playing this game.
    Amen