Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xMOOx

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I'm buying a smart phone tomorrow too just to make sure that I can piss you all off in full force. My antique razr committed suicide by diving into a tall glass of Pepsi.

I love all the xMOOx haters Kesha I'll be sure to tag that.
  • DANK! You'll actually kill me this time right?
  • I've seen so many people drop their phones into their drinks(usually alcoholic) i kinda actually feel for you.

I never understood why people fidget with their phones above liquid.
  • I was drunk and urinating when I dropped my last phone.. and some people drink urine so does that count as dropping your phone in an alcoholic drink?
  • I think I am going to grow a handlebar moustache. After watching that beer commercial where he is boxing I feel I must have one.
  • my Galaxy S and now my Galaxy S2 have both survived full beer submersions! I attribute it to luck :-P
  • I didn't approve of how others played, and others cheated. So now I play in a way no one approves of by being the biggest cheater.
  • i dont put any effort in this game from last time i played together with westas and omni. maximum 5 mins a day :) and 10min reading your pathetic whining.
    Kesha. You are a fool, a tool and worst of all a moron. Please die in a fire, we don't need fucktards like you destroying the gene pool.
    Its not an issue of naivety, i simply believe that by backing down to Kesha you are giving in and doing exactly what he wants. He does this to install fear and feed his own ego with that sense of power. Standing up to him is the obvious solution then. Plus with Dank "on his side" it wont be that bad.
    Lux you arent that naive :p If he really does multi and really does gather multiple people to run em, the odds arent in your favor.
    Furthermore i dont personally enjoy fighting multis, my enjoyment of SK comes from hitting real people who care.
    I agree, but for a different reason. He and his friends are willing to put more effort into the game than me and my friends. If we all banded together and coordinated on multis, sure, but some of us aren't amused by that enough to spend our small amounts of free time on it.

If you guys want to, go hard, but if "backing down to Kesha" means I'm not wasting my time, i'll take it :)
  • i never raped a kingdom for random grab on my bot accounts. no need to lie god will punish you for all the lie you tell about me
    even if we try kesha, you'll just msg us saying we cheated, then we get multi bashed anyways

your list of what makes a person a cheater becomes more shallow and shallow as time goes on :-p

If you actually want to combat the cheating kesha, then do it right. You can't multi bash people just because they can hit your kingdoms, you can always make a billion more, even with like 5 days left you could easily destroy rank 1 kingdoms.

and using your bot to take out people just because they hate what you do just show how easy you are to be classless, and just another one of those "morron ALs".
  • lol what, pre sure my random grab on kurva was all you needed to rape me, unless someone else hated me and wanted you to hurt me, I dont know :-p
  • Kurva was easy pickings. Didn't the problems start because Kesha was getting angry that people were hitting these KDs often? Which is a problem because no one knew that these individual KDs were actually part of a multi-bot so some people didn't have to spreadsheet and Kesha got butthurt and turned them into an army?
  • games small and the g2 kingdoms with no real alliance to support them get hit down hard after a couple hits

kesha got mad at that because he just wants 10k+ land turtles for whatever reason :-p
  • kurva had 2x def than others same size kingdoms, if its easy pick then you are pathetic in searching targets and kurva was posted in all alliance forums, got hit 6-7 times in last durin 24h period. then 2 other kingdoms where raped same way. hanza was the coordinator of this. and all this shit started i refused to vote for sl with my main account for some noob who was top1 at that time. dont need to explain more, morrons will refuse to believe it anyways. i started only when 3 of my kingdoms where grabbed at least 6-10 times in last 48 hours. flazer you are a bitch and you where first to hit getting som from a "friend", thats why you where my first pickup. less such morrons like you will be better for this game. and while such morrons like dank, you or other pathetic cheators and idiots will AL this game will never recover.
    Kurva was easy pickings. Didn't the problems start because Kesha was getting angry that people were hitting these KDs often? Which is a problem because no one knew that these individual KDs were actually part of a multi-bot so some people didn't have to spreadsheet and Kesha got butthurt and turned them into an army?
  • edited April 2012
    it was posted all over, open your faking eyes idijet
    Kurva was easy pickings. Didn't the problems start because Kesha was getting angry that people were hitting these KDs often? Which is a problem because no one knew that these individual KDs were actually part of a multi-bot so some people didn't have to spreadsheet and Kesha got butthurt and turned them into an army?
  • So....about those handlebars
  • I am giving next round a shot but I have no intentions of fighting a multi war and if that is what happens I'll either die or go inactive.
    +1
  • Handlebar mustache=priceless

also if anyone plays monopoly with Kesha do not let him near the bank! I swear it would be a bad idea
  • What about when you killed paladinstolemybike???? All he did was hit poetry of war 1 time and you pk'd him over night
  • Kesha. You are a fool, a tool and worst of all a moron. Please die in a fire, we don't need fucktards like you destroying the gene pool.
    I dno...lithuanian girls are always quite fuckable.
  • poor paladin rip
  • What about when you killed paladinstolemybike???? All he did was hit poetry of war 1 time and you pk'd him over night
  • kurva had 2x def than others same size kingdoms, if its easy pick then you are pathetic in searching targets and kurva was posted in all alliance forums, got hit 6-7 times in last durin 24h period. then 2 other kingdoms where raped same way. hanza was the coordinator of this. and all this shit started i refused to vote for sl with my main account for some noob who was top1 at that time. dont need to explain more, morrons will refuse to believe it anyways. i started only when 3 of my kingdoms where grabbed at least 6-10 times in last 48 hours. flazer you are a bitch and you where first to hit getting som from a "friend", thats why you where my first pickup. less such morrons like you will be better for this game. and while such morrons like dank, you or other pathetic cheators and idiots will AL this game will never recover.
    I stopped reading after "2x def than others" because you were wrong. Eventually, yes, you tank-d everything. But initially, Kurva was easy pickings, and you are pathetic for continually trying to justify any of your actions.
  • Tell me why Lynog is not playing this round? maybe because every round he tries to build decent kingdom and when he does it (wastes time of couple weeks) hes just first kt. simple as it is. Now tell me if you still remember from last rounds then there was LT wasnt the same situation with lith kingdoms who where powered enough? first war and all lith kingdoms DEAD. so tell me why should i waste my time building 1 kingdom manually and be raped without a reason just during first war? i dont see here any faking fun. but i see fun not wasting my time but have power to rape some idiots who would RAPE my 1 manually built kingdom with pleasure.
    You win because ALL bot accounts went offline and i was without internet for 2 weeks. YOU WON against INACTIVE accounts. HILARIOUS victory :)
    Fuck that. Last time Kesha made it an all out war, those who fought back now know that he can easily be defeated. Will be even easier if Dank is on his side.
    Yeh not as good as yours, cant do it normally so you have to make shitloads of accounts?

Why not just do what the rest of us do when we cant be bothered...just dont play. Stop making the game boring.

Lynog dies because he is usually #1, top breaker and a threat. He isnt the only one, it happens to our group every round and to certain other players. Im sure if you did only have 1 manual kingdom you wouldnt be killed for no reason.

You might be killed for the same reason as us yes, but think of that as a compliment...you die for being dangerous because without doing that most people arent good enough to counteract you. Im pretty sure that is what happened to most decent LT players too like omni (although for a lot of them it was because they cheated, lets be honest... I was a member I saw the clicking guides etc)

I personally wouldnt even kill you for having a few extras to run moo for those that use it (after all its the same as beanlands and most players used that) but you cant expect them not to kill you when you start using them against people who hit/probe your main account which is what I hear happened this round.
    Also about this. So what if he was hit a few times? So what if his def was better than some others?

and 3 of your accounts got grabbed a few times? If you dont put in enough effort to keep their defence high enough of course they will get grabbed...that is not cheating either.

It is not cheating for a few people to hit someone. So really you are going after "cheats that ruined the game"....and people who hit you or your friends?

Going for cheats is fair enough but hitting people for rolling your friend who had "good def" is gay. If you are bored of playing SK and dying for nothing why not quit SK? no point playing a game you consider dead right.
  • There are obvious answers to the problem of cheating one of the responses is to get a group of friends together and make that person dead.

Cheating does not mean hitting someone with good D, just because someone has good D and might have a higher defense than a few people thats close to their size does not guarantee that they will not be hit by someone.

Maybe its just me I kinda expect to be hit soon as I signed up for the game...
  • kurva didnt have good defense when I broke, I looked for other targets at the time and that was by far the easiest one.

If you had any care kesha, you would know what safe def actually was instead of saying "kurva had awesome defense", clearly not if I broke him.

and you would know spijker is a person as well. If you play sk, atleast don't be ignorant of your surroundings only crying up a storm. Best person to make rage in this game is you kesha, all it takes is hitting a multi you made and its lol.
  • edited April 2012
    and while such morrons like dank, you or other pathetic cheators and idiots will AL this game will never recover.
    You are spending too much time hating. I'm on your side now, k? I understand it will take a bit to adjust but I just wanted to throw that out there.
  • Wow, Im gone for a month and this is what I come back to? I only skimmed this thread but sad day.. Kesha, i pray to your god that someone punches your cock into your body, just because the game dwindled in popularity and shrunk doesnt justify your actions. Like i said i only skimmed this, a thread about a cow noise isnt worth my full attention but thats one of the few things i could pick out of your jarble. I hope your mud hut collapses on you tonight while you sleep