Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xMOOx

Comments

• Uhhh Romans jumped war on Rhythm get your shit right.
  • edited April 2012
    They won that war, k. Then a server wide gang bang with bots hit them.
  • While Rhythm reformed to Blues I remember one, maybe two other alliances jumping Romans because they're reasoning to war Rhythm in the first place was total BS. I don't remember that war beginning (as a Rhythm KD) or ending (as a Blues KD) for any unconventional reason. Wasn't Conviction borrn out of Romans?
  • edited April 2012
    It doesn't matter what happened next as Romans had xFCx sponsorship. That means we are obligated to retal even if it is the following round. Some people are going to pay for that.

Look at it this way. Until I get involved with the bot BCart won't take action. If our crew hops on here and does some damage he'll put the brakes on. It might take a round just to get used to it. I'm not sure I've never used it and it's not very user friendly to me at the moment.
  • edited April 2012
    They(Romans) cried because they got grabbed and decided to war over it. And if anyone was impacted by the multis it was blues. Dank does your mouth get infected often from all the shit that spews from it?
  • edited April 2012
    Flazer was marked for the first war before the round even started. You're talking about the propaganda we put out. If he gets hit with the first war again you can still call it a coincidence. It doesn't bother us.
  • Because it was so successful last time?
  • I had no control over when Mikey pulled the trigger it was his alliance. I was WG in another at the time but he tied our hands with that action. It's irrelevant anyways. The things we do don't have to make sense to anybody else. It's a UA thang.
  • Yea I have a friend in real life that when he screws up he covers with "I meant to do that."
    Sounds similar.
  • Dank stop talking utter shit or ill tell kesha not to let you use moo.
  • I heard lews likes to be plugged.
    I heard dog likes bending over.
  • Romans sure had the support when they warred us the 2nd time, all the sectors left but babylon himself lol

even during the first war I got many messages from their kingdoms not wanting any part of their bad leadership, and wanting to reform under leadership that doesnt cry and whine their inexperience to false salvation.
  • New round is on the way. I need a group of 10 people to run bot armies as i don't have time but i still want to see crying bitches. Requirements to join my brand new winning UA is:
    1. Create at least 50 accounts.
    2. Be cruel.
    3. Be not my enemy.

PM.
    I like the way you do BIDDNESS.
  • edited April 2012
    People think that I will not side with the enemy if it suits me. I've made it very clear if we didn't receive help on this issue that we were capable at any time of joining the other side. That time period of "one year" has now expired. Almost all of us were xLTx at some point in time including myself. We don't fight with them because we have to we do it to bring some type of balance, even if it is small, there is an alternative. I've known Kesha for a very long time. It will likely take me a bit to get acquainted and I'll probably be lurking on aim to ask more questions. Much appreciated and I don't think fighting your bots is likely. We have quite a few scores to settle.

Before people cast judgement understand that this bot is very well done. We are not going to devote any more of our time to countering it. If we can not get our enemies to stop using it and the admin is asleep at the wheel, then this is the only hand we have to play. For us to continue attempting to make alliances that are trashed in server wide gang bangs has proven futile. You all should not have touched Romans you have pissed me off.
    hahahaha

literally nobody cares dank, you have proved you and your cronies arent good enough to "settle scores" using normal means and on the off chance that you do actually use the bot you will do no better

and there is always the other situation that ALWAYS happens...people make multies on moo, somebody does something to one of keshas KDs...kesha either uses all the multies for himself to deal with the person (which he can do) or he disbands them all or just straight up takes them for himself haha
  • I am online all the time you clown
    Oh boy! Kesha's online! I wonder what he'll say about my proposition! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Squee!!

Watch out for the pools of sarcasm, guys. If you fall in you might drown. *cough*
  • Neg > missiongeek
  • I am giving next round a shot but I have no intentions of fighting a multi war and if that is what happens I'll either die or go inactive.
  • I am giving next round a shot but I have no intentions of fighting a multi war and if that is what happens I'll either die or go inactive.
    +1
  • You win because ALL bot accounts went offline and i was without internet for 2 weeks. YOU WON against INACTIVE accounts. HILARIOUS victory :)
    Fuck that. Last time Kesha made it an all out war, those who fought back now know that he can easily be defeated. Will be even easier if Dank is on his side.
  • You win because ALL bot accounts went offline and i was without internet for 2 weeks. YOU WON against INACTIVE accounts. HILARIOUS victory :)
    Fuck that. Last time Kesha made it an all out war, those who fought back now know that he can easily be defeated. Will be even easier if Dank is on his side.
    Yeh not as good as yours, cant do it normally so you have to make shitloads of accounts?

Why not just do what the rest of us do when we cant be bothered...just dont play. Stop making the game boring.

• I agree with Lux the accounts were fighting back and killed a few of our people right before the wars started and kept attacking robbing others, missling etc. Its just sad that your pursuit in life Kesha is to ruin a game where people have funnish time, it just seems like a pointless pursuit and one without purpose or merit when this work won't be even remembered in 10 years.

Heres to next round i suppose
    Incorrect. All of your multis we killed off were active and fighting back. You think we'd be dumb and KT inactives? We left your small multis for our lowbies and recovering KDs.
    You win because ALL bot accounts went offline and i was without internet for 2 weeks. YOU WON against INACTIVE accounts. HILARIOUS victory :)
  • Lux you arent that naive :p If he really does multi and really does gather multiple people to run em, the odds arent in your favor.
    Furthermore i dont personally enjoy fighting multis, my enjoyment of SK comes from hitting real people who care.
  • LOL you telling me that i was away 2 weeks and my accounts magically where fighting back? :)
    Incorrect. All of your multis we killed off were active and fighting back. You think we'd be dumb and KT inactives? We left your small multis for our lowbies and recovering KDs.
    You win because ALL bot accounts went offline and i was without internet for 2 weeks. YOU WON against INACTIVE accounts. HILARIOUS victory :)
  • why you idiots dont talk who really ruined this game? before my bot came? my bot came when there left 2 galaxies. who faked up this game then there was 20 galaxies? this game was faked up by morron ALs who protected cheators. face reallity you faking idiots. game is dead, only few idiots crying in pfs because nothing left to talk about. those who played they play with or without my bot, some bitches just found good excuse to leave this game because of "bots". if you play this faking you shut the fuck up and play, if you dont want to play it anymore then LEAVE it just dont cry like idijets
    I agree with Lux the accounts were fighting back and killed a few of our people right before the wars started and kept attacking robbing others, missling etc. Its just sad that your pursuit in life Kesha is to ruin a game where people have funnish time, it just seems like a pointless pursuit and one without purpose or merit when this work won't be even remembered in 10 years.

Heres to next round i suppose
  • Tell me why Lynog is not playing this round? maybe because every round he tries to build decent kingdom and when he does it (wastes time of couple weeks) hes just first kt. simple as it is. Now tell me if you still remember from last rounds then there was LT wasnt the same situation with lith kingdoms who where powered enough? first war and all lith kingdoms DEAD. so tell me why should i waste my time building 1 kingdom manually and be raped without a reason just during first war? i dont see here any faking fun. but i see fun not wasting my time but have power to rape some idiots who would RAPE my 1 manually built kingdom with pleasure.
    Yeh not as good as yours, cant do it normally so you have to make shitloads of accounts?

Why not just do what the rest of us do when we cant be bothered...just dont play. Stop making the game boring.

• if you guys really want to save this game start from yourself.
  • even if we try kesha, you'll just msg us saying we cheated, then we get multi bashed anyways

your list of what makes a person a cheater becomes more shallow and shallow as time goes on :-p

If you actually want to combat the cheating kesha, then do it right. You can't multi bash people just because they can hit your kingdoms, you can always make a billion more, even with like 5 days left you could easily destroy rank 1 kingdoms.

and using your bot to take out people just because they hate what you do just show how easy you are to be classless, and just another one of those "morron ALs".
  • What you say is true many als from what I understand from talking to people ruined the game. But why become what you hated, your bot is probably one of the most sophisticated text based gaming bots I have witnessed. You get mad props for that to be sure

Why shouldn't we be allowed to have our own fun Kesha, we hit people to get land and to have fun during wars. Why should we be forced to now adays worry about hitting someone and having you descend with 10-50 kingdoms to probe us and missle us to death?

Sure you have a point about what happened in the past but why live what you decry in a previous post? We all get raped but you say you do this so that you aren't raped...but why should we want to be sodomized in the way that you are playing right now?

We all want to have fun Kesha, but your way of playing is hypocritical in a sense, the past should not decitate the present. Now you wish revenge against those who killed your kingdoms. And maybe it is just becuase of the ideology that but lasting in a kt is a honor *shrug*. i'm just weird that way.
  • Kesha. You are a fool, a tool and worst of all a moron. Please die in a fire, we don't need fucktards like you destroying the gene pool.
  • Its not an issue of naivety, i simply believe that by backing down to Kesha you are giving in and doing exactly what he wants. He does this to install fear and feed his own ego with that sense of power. Standing up to him is the obvious solution then. Plus with Dank "on his side" it wont be that bad.
    Lux you arent that naive :p If he really does multi and really does gather multiple people to run em, the odds arent in your favor.
    Furthermore i dont personally enjoy fighting multis, my enjoyment of SK comes from hitting real people who care.
    I agree, but for a different reason. He and his friends are willing to put more effort into the game than me and my friends. If we all banded together and coordinated on multis, sure, but some of us aren't amused by that enough to spend our small amounts of free time on it.

If you guys want to, go hard, but if "backing down to Kesha" means I'm not wasting my time, i'll take it :)