Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xMOOx

edited April 2012 in General
New round is on the way. I need a group of 10 people to run bot armies as i don't have time but i still want to see crying bitches. Requirements to join my brand new winning UA is:
1. Create at least 50 accounts.
2. Be cruel.
3. Be not my enemy.

PM.

Comments

• so this is you declaring a botwar next round?
  • This may be the single most pathetic post ever made on this forum.
    sorry for trolling, but kesha's or yours? because you said "this"
  • Hear that amog? You can run a rank 1 alliance next round again given this
  • AMOG for rank1!
  • left 4 spots.
  • Ill do it too
  • Ooo, whoever joins make sure they KT me!
  • and this is exactly why all IPs from lithuania should be blocked :-p
  • edited April 2012
    xFCx offers to befriend xMOOx. Send us the information to sign up. We have exhausted all ends fighting it and now we just want to beat up the people that didn't do anything to assist. The majority opinion of our UA is Kesha is kewl and f' them. So our path is chosen.
  • so dank, you're saying that: you couldn't beat kesha, so you're joining him to fight the people that didn't even try to fight kesha?
  • UA's suck. Outside organized collaboration sucks. You people are fucking assholes.
  • Is Kesha a Lith? Is there a way to narrow down IP area? At this point, if there's a way to quarantine those IPs, why the hell not? Shit, just allow one KD per IP on s1. Seriously, it'll definitely cut losses.
  • bcart has banned all of lithuania IPs before
  • xFCx offers to befriend xMOOx. Send us the information to sign up. We have exhausted all ends fighting it and now we just want to beat up the people that didn't do anything to assist. The majority opinion of our UA is Kesha is kewl and f' them. So our path is chosen.

:-)) Have some dignity man.
  • Do it, the more multis, the more KTs, the more HoF for Mt Axefall!!
    And the more top places for Pie...cos of course all the real good players woulda been multied :P. Even Kesha wont bother with ya Pie hehe. He'll save you cos you're so delicious.
  • edited April 2012
    Kesha has yet to respond but I doubt he will say no. We are being open about it. There have been several rounds where we built alliances and got bot raped by you 2ndC folks right at the start. If he permits it we will have some fun. We'll see how funny it is when the shoe is on the other foot. Quite honestly I think it is fair and you are worried about a little competition.
  • SUPER EXCITED wonder if i will get killed 8 times again, btw where is HG? lol
    And the more top places for Pie...cos of course all the real good players woulda been multied :P. Even Kesha wont bother with ya Pie hehe. He'll save you cos you're so delicious.

Pie isn't playing next round, Mt Axefall is!

• you can register, get me on aim for help, i will explain how things are done on moo. even tho, i do believe you will try to play with "your" bot army against "my" bot army, but i guess its gona be fun :]
    Kesha has yet to respond but I doubt he will say no. We are being open about it. There have been several rounds where we built alliances and got bot raped by you 2ndC folks right at the start. If he permits it we will have some fun. We'll see how funny it is when the shoe is on the other foot. Quite honestly I think it is fair and you are worried about a little competition.
  • Just wanted to remind you Kesha that you're scum.
  • you are pathetic, i never hide my multis and everyone who wants knows where they are and all you do just pathetically try to addvertise your pathetic website :]
    I run a website (Can anyone guess what the address is from my username?) and I'd GLADLY host a list of Kesha multi KT's and provide an email address for people to report them to. Maybe if we kill his KD's fast enough he'll stop being a doucheknuckle and leave us alone. ITM.
  • I heard lews likes to be plugged.
  • why do you think this forum is for? :) to post advertise other pathetic websites where you post some game related info? dont you think its pathetic? :) 450 star kingdoms users? get to real dude, there is maximum 50 REAL players.
    You didn't use the word "pathetic" enough.

In any event, yes, everyone can see your multis,just not everyone takes the time to keep track of them like I do. A list would make it easier for everyone to keep track of the multis. I'll likely make the list for myself, actually.

Although I would gladly welcome the 450 star kingdom users to the site I do not need them, like you seem to think. We do just fine as is.

But if my website plug is too uncouth for you maybe next round I'll use my KD to plug my book instead of my website. How does that sound?
  • edited April 2012
    The "mighty" FC bowing down and unzipping the pants of their once mortal LT enemies ready to receive a mouthful. After all those years of being against them we finally see the time when you bend over and get the lube ready to receive them.

You should be ashamed of yourself dank :-))

Make 50-100-150 multies, it is the only way you will ever be noticed. Bookmarked for when Kesha disbands your army of 400 land shit multies a week into the round haha.
  • write pm
    Sorry, Kesha. I didn't understand most of that. I did get the 50 real players part though. As sad as that is it just makes my point stronger. I wasn't plugging my site as the amount of SK players isn't big enough to really affect it in any appreciable way.

Do you think you could email me at shawn (at) missiongeek (dot) com? I have a proposition for you that you may be interested in.
  • Ya dank. I don't get it. I've never been your biggest fan, ever since ku exposed the aid abuse by making your kd way way way back. But I agree with a buch that you say, and lol at most of your posts. And let's be blunt, USA>lithuania. But unless you have plans to combat 1 bot army with another, you lose all respect on these fourms...
  • edited April 2012
    People think that I will not side with the enemy if it suits me. I've made it very clear if we didn't receive help on this issue that we were capable at any time of joining the other side. That time period of "one year" has now expired. Almost all of us were xLTx at some point in time including myself. We don't fight with them because we have to we do it to bring some type of balance, even if it is small, there is an alternative. I've known Kesha for a very long time. It will likely take me a bit to get acquainted and I'll probably be lurking on aim to ask more questions. Much appreciated and I don't think fighting your bots is likely. We have quite a few scores to settle.

Before people cast judgement understand that this bot is very well done. We are not going to devote any more of our time to countering it. If we can not get our enemies to stop using it and the admin is asleep at the wheel, then this is the only hand we have to play. For us to continue attempting to make alliances that are trashed in server wide gang bangs has proven futile. You all should not have touched Romans you have pissed me off.