Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xMOOx

Comments

• when we played and where top military we allways got kted just because we where liths. same happens with lynog, it does not matter hes #1 or he is #50 he will get killed because he has so many pyps who just hate him and they will do everything to kill him just because of personality.
    and i never used bot army to protect my main kingdom from fair grabs, no need to lie here.
    Tell me why Lynog is not playing this round? maybe because every round he tries to build decent kingdom and when he does it (wastes time of couple weeks) hes just first kt. simple as it is. Now tell me if you still remember from last rounds then there was LT wasnt the same situation with lith kingdoms who where powered enough? first war and all lith kingdoms DEAD. so tell me why should i waste my time building 1 kingdom manually and be raped without a reason just during first war? i dont see here any faking fun. but i see fun not wasting my time but have power to rape some idiots who would RAPE my 1 manually built kingdom with pleasure.
    You win because ALL bot accounts went offline and i was without internet for 2 weeks. YOU WON against INACTIVE accounts. HILARIOUS victory :)
    Fuck that. Last time Kesha made it an all out war, those who fought back now know that he can easily be defeated. Will be even easier if Dank is on his side.
    Yeh not as good as yours, cant do it normally so you have to make shitloads of accounts?

Why not just do what the rest of us do when we cant be bothered...just dont play. Stop making the game boring.

Lynog dies because he is usually #1, top breaker and a threat. He isnt the only one, it happens to our group every round and to certain other players. Im sure if you did only have 1 manual kingdom you wouldnt be killed for no reason.

You might be killed for the same reason as us yes, but think of that as a compliment...you die for being dangerous because without doing that most people arent good enough to counteract you. Im pretty sure that is what happened to most decent LT players too like omni (although for a lot of them it was because they cheated, lets be honest... I was a member I saw the clicking guides etc)

I personally wouldnt even kill you for having a few extras to run moo for those that use it (after all its the same as beanlands and most players used that) but you cant expect them not to kill you when you start using them against people who hit/probe your main account which is what I hear happened this round.
  • edited April 2012
    yea well but not 6 grabs in 24h :) you where too big for kurva and it did not matter to you to send out 20k tfs of 30k tfs you just started the gang bang and you where raped for that and because you are Flazer.
    kurva didnt have good defense when I broke, I looked for other targets at the time and that was by far the easiest one.

If you had any care kesha, you would know what safe def actually was instead of saying "kurva had awesome defense", clearly not if I broke him.

and you would know spijker is a person as well. If you play sk, atleast don't be ignorant of your surroundings only crying up a storm. Best person to make rage in this game is you kesha, all it takes is hitting a multi you made and its lol.
  • So it seems to me that the issue is that you felt you were being abused. Couldn't you just hide your identity in-game? You might get hit (which is just part of the game) but you probably wont get abused for being a Lith. If your personality gets you hit a lot, just don't talk. As terrible as that sounds, sometimes you need to know when to stop.

I see now why you started the bot but I think it's the wrong course of action.
    this isn't about him being hit, but one of his bots
  • edited April 2012
    If kurva cant defend from flazer thats his own fault, flazer made a random grab and has no control over whether other people hit or not. If you are going to be a bitch about you or your friends getting rolled fair and square you deserve to be killed every round.

Sign up, without a multi army and play normally and I guarantee you wont just be killed for no reason. People dont care enough to go after you for no reason, it is when they notice you with shitloads of accounts and probing people that they do.

Im sure a few people wont even care about your moo updating accounts if you never use them against other players too. But you cant use them when shit happens to you or your friends then complain that you die just for being you...because going by your recent actions, you deserve being killed for just being you.
  • and while such morrons like dank, you or other pathetic cheators and idiots will AL this game will never recover.
    You are spending too much time hating. I'm on your side now, k? I understand it will take a bit to adjust but I just wanted to throw that out there.

:-)) the guy you laid down your dignity to and dropped to your knees ready to receive his manhood just called you a straight up moron :-))

• Sign up, without a multi army and play normally and I guarantee you wont just be killed for no reason. People dont care enough to go after you for no reason, it is when they notice you with shitloads of accounts and probing people that they do.
    But don't let people know it's you, Kesha, if/when you play legitimately. Otherwise yes, you'll definitely be killed, for the only reason of being Kesha.
  • actually qwj, tyrsis would kill kesha for no reason, he did before :-p
  • yea but sometimes we get killed of rlittle to no reason and thats ok to
  • actually qwj, tyrsis would kill kesha for no reason, he did before :-p
    If you can be killed by tyrsis you deserve to die tbf :)
  • I guess kurva is polish...considering kurva means fuck in polish.
  • I'd kill Kesha for no reason too. He's a twat.
  • Him being a twat is actually a reason...
    Good point. What I meant was: I would kill him for the simple fact that he's a twat and not for actions that conflict with either game or player made rules.

• edited April 2012
    kurva had 2x def than others same size kingdoms, if its easy pick then you are pathetic in searching targets and kurva was posted in all alliance forums, got hit 6-7 times in last durin 24h period. then 2 other kingdoms where raped same way. hanza was the coordinator of this. and all this shit started i refused to vote for sl with my main account for some noob who was top1 at that time. dont need to explain more, morrons will refuse to believe it anyways. i started only when 3 of my kingdoms where grabbed at least 6-10 times in last 48 hours. flazer you are a bitch and you where first to hit getting som from a "friend", thats why you where my first pickup. less such morrons like you will be better for this game. and while such morrons like dank, you or other pathetic cheators and idiots will AL this game will never recover.
    I posted your KDs up as KTs yes but that wasn't even much coordination at all.
    And I just returned after like 7 years at that time it was normal to KT people like you...

But I wonder what is your intention to waste your times in bots programming to destroy a game where you waste so much of your time.
    You should ask your self two questions.

1)You like SK and are still addicted.

2)You hate it.

-->1) You should try to make this game better and you don't do it with your actions soon you can play against your own bots.
    And no challenge means no fun ...

2)Leave it and make your own game and I want to see how much fun you have if some idiots destroy your work with same shit as you do now....

• There are no questions in your reply. FYI.
  • lol if needed put a ? into that but as I told before thats the questions not hard to guess it
  • edited April 2012
    lol if needed put a ? into that but as I told before thats the questions not hard to guess it
    'You like SK and are still addicted?' and 'You hate it?' are still not questions.

What you're trying to say is there is a question with one of two answers.
  • Do you need to increase your post number ?
    You got what I wanted to say no more needed.
    And if you just want to spam make a new thread and post spam every few minutes that will increase your number a lot faster ...
  • edited April 2012
    Do you need to increase your post number ?
    And if you just want to spam make a new thread and post spam every few minutes that will increase your number a lot faster ...
    Then I'd be on Lews' level. That just won't do.

That said: there are many people on this forum with terrible reading comprehension, I was merely trying to help. And troll. Mostly troll.
  • Well here are a lot of players who have different mother languages...
    Don't forget that !
    And sometimes if we are drunk we don't care at the exact spelling anyway lol.
  • Oh I know. That's why I ended on the note that I was mostly just trolling.

:D

• imo if we are drunk we don't care about much...
  • edited April 2012
    and while such morrons like dank, you or other pathetic cheators and idiots will AL this game will never recover.
    You are spending too much time hating. I'm on your side now, k? I understand it will take a bit to adjust but I just wanted to throw that out there.

:-)) the guy you laid down your dignity to and dropped to your knees ready to receive his manhood just called you a straight up moron :-))
    Sorry but u guys used it first so it's fair. Not only that but you idiots denied, then got caught on it. You were staging this fake pf fight with Kesha then, and it continues now. You got caught forcing a server wide NAP so that you could farm your bots while everyone else starved. There is no conspiracy in saying this it's a fact. It's worth mentioning that Lynog had to out himself, and it wasn't Kesha that pulled open that curtain. He stayed loyal to your little plan to bash noobs on SK for eternity. The powers that be only fight when there is nobody to gang bang around. Anytime there is a common cause you can be found in a 69 position with him. It's mostly a joke to say I'll be using the bot. Everyone here knows Kesha won't actually allow me to rape his homo buddies, but no doubt you'd deserve it. At any point he could just take all of the accounts away and keep the bsgids. Mostly, I just want to see you whine about it and talk about how I'd have no dignity if I did what you already got caught doing. Shmucks.
  • Kesha doesn't care about this game or anything you guys have to say. His sole purpose is to log in every few weeks just to fuck people over for a few laughs then go back to doing nothing. Anyway continue on bitching I know it took me long enough to figure this out.
  • kurva had 2x def than others same size kingdoms, if its easy pick then you are pathetic in searching targets and kurva was posted in all alliance forums, got hit 6-7 times in last durin 24h period. then 2 other kingdoms where raped same way. hanza was the coordinator of this. and all this shit started i refused to vote for sl with my main account for some noob who was top1 at that time. dont need to explain more, morrons will refuse to believe it anyways. i started only when 3 of my kingdoms where grabbed at least 6-10 times in last 48 hours. flazer you are a bitch and you where first to hit getting som from a "friend", thats why you where my first pickup. less such morrons like you will be better for this game. and while such morrons like dank, you or other pathetic cheators and idiots will AL this game will never recover.
    Kurva was easy pickings. Didn't the problems start because Kesha was getting angry that people were hitting these KDs often? Which is a problem because no one knew that these individual KDs were actually part of a multi-bot so some people didn't have to spreadsheet and Kesha got butthurt and turned them into an army?
    Also about this. So what if he was hit a few times? So what if his def was better than some others?

and 3 of your accounts got grabbed a few times? If you dont put in enough effort to keep their defence high enough of course they will get grabbed...that is not cheating either.

It is not cheating for a few people to hit someone. So really you are going after "cheats that ruined the game"....and people who hit you or your friends?

Going for cheats is fair enough but hitting people for rolling your friend who had "good def" is gay. If you are bored of playing SK and dying for nothing why not quit SK? no point playing a game you consider dead right.
    Sorry to not let this particular point die...but I do recall Lynog getting so angry that he had contacted some friends of his to have me multi-raped using kesha's bot army. He didn't have a problem with the bots then, why should he have a problem with the bots now?

Obviously we all don't like the bot armies, and I don't really hold that instance against him at this point, however he walks a fine line between hypocrisy and honesty.

• I didnt say anything about lynog having a problem with them?

Sorry but u guys used it first so it's fair. Not only that but you idiots denied, then got caught on it. You were staging this fake pf fight with Kesha then, and it continues now. You got caught forcing a server wide NAP so that you could farm your bots while everyone else starved. There is no conspiracy in saying this it's a fact. It's worth mentioning that Lynog had to out himself, and it wasn't Kesha that pulled open that curtain. He stayed loyal to your little plan to bash noobs on SK for eternity. The powers that be only fight when there is nobody to gang bang around. Anytime there is a common cause you can be found in a 69 position with him. It's mostly a joke to say I'll be using the bot. Everyone here knows Kesha won't actually allow me to rape his homo buddies, but no doubt you'd deserve it. At any point he could just take all of the accounts away and keep the bsgids. Mostly, I just want to see you whine about it and talk about how I'd have no dignity if I did what you already got caught doing. Shmucks.
    Why mention lynog? you literally have NOTHING to say about me do you so keep mentioning him like it means anything to me

1) I dont remember getting caught on anything? Show me literally ANYTHING showing ME on the bot?

2) I didnt even play that round :-)) so something tells me it would be a waste of time to "force naps to farm"

Dank, you being on the bot literally means nothing to me so why would I wine. I am just laughing at you thinking people would actually care.

I have seen your attempts at using multies before and once it gets past day 3 or 4 you arent good enough to affect any decent player.

So go on my friend, go on the bot, I am asking you.

That said: there are many people on this forum with terrible reading comprehension, I was merely trying to help. And troll. Mostly troll.
    Jealous much that ive got double the amount of quality posts than you.

I'm sorry, but can you put that in English so I can understand it?

Should I speak it in ya'll Americaaa languaaage?

Yo bro, don ya'll look a me laek tat or i'd pop one down ya'll face.

Should I speak it in ya'll Americaaa languaaage?

Yo bro, don ya'll look a me laek tat or i'd pop one down ya'll face.
    Lawd above! At least we 'aven't 'ad a whole millennium ter figure aaaht 'ow ter speak well.
  • You spelled y'all incorrectly, it is a contraction between you and all therefore the apostrophe goes between the y and the all, such as y'all.