Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWV: Zombies v. Werewolves

Comments

• Meh, with the sheep that don't think votes through in this game I guess you don't have to be too sneaky. I'm used to smarter villagers. :p
  • You are definitely the player who made this game lol er, you had the power to kill mal on day 2, day 3, day blah, or any other wolf you saw, yet didnt.

Guess your idea of playing risky by lynching us daytime and killing off villagers didnt pay off :-p
  • edited March 2012
    I didn't get converted till day 2. So I had one kill and I got killed before I could get the 3rd kill across. I only knew one Wolf definitely and that was Mal. I'd already been tied to voting him in the day. I figured people would understand I was a zombie if I killed him. I would have voted him off eventually. :)
  • sux at the main part me and him tied the vote, the game changer right there lol
  • I blame Tmonsta
  • Yeah I was freaking out on like day 1 because I was positive it was game over. Then it was between me and flaze... if either of those turned out differently it would have been over for us.
  • Which is why when I mod and there is a tie, both die. Makes for more hectic happenings. But that's just cause I don't like people getting to live.
  • I was right all along!
  • doesn't matter if you were right. you kept posting after death, which should get you banned for a few rounds
  • At least two games.
  • I was trolling because I didn't think I was right and was trying to get Flazer killed just cuz. Guess I'm not enough of a douche bag to take this super seriously :P
  • sb's goal in ww is to get me killed, or in sk cause me huge problems lol

prolly cause i call him a noob when he streams sc2
  • At least you guys killed that faggot eddy.

Also yea stupid villagers from what I skimmed through, I would of killed mal for sure if I hadn't been bandwagon killed even thought I was obviously a good guy.
  • You are never obviously a good guy, you act shady no matter which character you have.
  • edited March 2012
    I got bandwagoned first day so I voted myself.

I seriously hate eddy I think he should take a tumble down the stairs and break something.
  • Lol, you could have fought the bandwagon, all you did was accelerate it.
  • I took my hatred out on getting us both killed off... it worked :p
  • Eddy also killed himself by complaining the first night.
  • I like how i got shit for voting Mal.
  • So I won..... technically >.>
  • again again again please
  • edited March 2012
    Good work wolfies. Sorry I had to run, I was backpacking the Georgia section of the Appalachian trail.
  • I blame all the dumbass zombies I converted.