Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWV: Zombies v. Werewolves

Comments

• Wellsince Mal is cleared from being a Zombie, I vote Zeality for follow the zombies.

• I'll vote for Prime. He has been a bit quiet. Unusual for him
  • if he stays quiet he will die anyways by rules :-p

• I vote prime too...he WAY too quiet.
  • That's right pick on the guy suffering from man flu! I vote Zeality, mainly for trying to bring whips and chains into the game
    I'd prefer gagball but whips and chains will do.
  • Idk I'll pick prime for now. Might change it with more info
  • you guys be ganging on me for no apparent reason :-p
    I would nearly guarantee the people voting me are zombies or wolves.

Ill vote Hearth for hating on me 2 rounds in a row.
  • I vote Mal
  • I'll vote Prime to break the tie
  • i vote mal
  • I think they're bots so lets just leave them be and vote for them tomorrow
  • edited March 2012
    Prime the Villager dies with 4 votes.

Night has Begun and will end at 7pm Sk time on the 11th.

(I know Sinful is not a multi/bot, I don't know about Jeph.)
  • what, seriously? you are way too fast :-/
  • oh nvm im just way too slow lol
  • (I know Sinful is not a multi/bot, I don't know about Jeph.)

Well excuse me for not flaming more in the PFs.
  • same here. anyway its night so no more talking
  • Lol, sorry Jeph :P If I seriously thought there was a bot I'd boot it from the game.
  • LewsTherin the Plague Carrier has been slain during the night.

Day has begun and will end at 7pm Sk time on the 12th.
  • this time my vote will be counted!
    since lews is the leader of crazies, looking at some of the posts, such as these two:
    I dno....Mal seems awfully active on lynching others...but Flazer is still alive and we thought he was evil till we went after SB cos flazer said so. I'm gonna go with Flazer.
    then
    yea, flazer tried to point us in the wrong direction. for that, he deserves to be lynched.
    So guessing on the SB logic, which I clearly pointed out that it wasn't about him being bad, they used a lame logic system to try and argue their case lol, I really should have seen it earlier, this just piles it up.

DIE HEARTH DIE YOU DIRTY SCUM
  • I got home a little while ago. the first thing I read was I missed yesterdays vote... so todays vote is between Zeality and Hearth so far, but I don't want to miss another vote, so I'll vote Hearth for now, because there is more reasoning so far. (might overthink this when I wake up again)
  • i well also vote hearth
  • I vote Hearth
  • I vote hearth, because he's a dirty scum.
  • Zeality please
  • I still don't know why my name is being thrown around, Hearth suddenly one day decided I was evil and everyone followed him. I have done nothing different from the other villagers :-p

Hearth gets my vote obviously, villager or not he wants me dead D:
  • Hearth
  • zeality
  • If flazer wasn't a zombie or WW to start with, he definitely is now. Look at the way he's manipulating everybody and nobody will vote for him. If i was WW or zombies I would've snatched him up quickly. Just saying.

*The words on SB's epitaph*
  • um, 1st oph all, SB shouldnt be posting, 2nd oph all, this isn't manipulating, this is showing the phacts and obpheiousness that hea12th is bad.

and lastly, iph hea12th isn't a c12azy pe12son then I will nephee12 play anothe12 WW game again.

(Just makes me inphu12iated when someone who isn't playing say something (Mo12e to the point that he is a phaggot that should nephee12 play a WW game) and the easy pa12t that using a weak a12gument that SB has done MUST CLEA12LY p12ophee I am).

Makes me 12age ha12d that I had to sign in on my c12appy macbook to this bs.
  • i 12 a12g12r12e12e12