Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWV: Zombies v. Werewolves

Comments

• ^This is a casual game, maybe people in your other forum have more free time.
  • Eddy stop being so accusatory. I know you are by nature but just don't. As long as Ixta has been doing this no one has talked to me on AIM about WW and I haven't either. I discuss stuff through messages but nothing that would affect the game. For example, joking around with someone calling them a WW but not revealing who i am or vice versa. Ixta is doing a great job and everyone is having fun and that's just it. No one is super hardcore about it and it has a very casual and lighthearted tone. That being said, the theme of this game makes it so no one really should be going super active the first day. In addition everyone here knows the more active you look the more likely you'll be killed. I'm sure once people get recruited the QuickTopic forums will be bouncing.
  • Not everyone cares to be active. Its amusement that takes a couple minutes a day, always hs been always wil be. If you like active more then go hard, thats not what this is.
  • It's night nigatrons, quit talking.
  • Im going to vote Eddy. He talks.
  • Fools you should know how this loser operates by now.

He is a selfish, cowardly, insolent, ignorant, whiny, and horrible human being that I could pull out more insulting adjectives to describe him that would be just as accurate.
  • Everyone Stop Posting

You want to fight? Take it out of my game. I know you all have the other's aims.
  • Eddy is annoying, lynch eddy next
  • Lol I wasnt on AIM to witness this yesterday but in Scallywags among others and have yet to see WW talk. Sounds like a lot of complaining from Eddy, what else is new?
  • it's night: no talking and in scallywags we wondered if it was ok to talk outside of this thread which led to me asking in this thread. eddy was there, no idea what he read into it. NOW NIGHT, so all of us shut up
  • it was you sb calling me a ww in the blast chat, i said stop and leave it in game, people went on tangents about it but it shouldnt be discussed anywhere else but this thread
    and not like any valuable information was said in the blast chat. Pretty sure the little incident which is vaguely anything doesnt call for such a dramatic attention that we must alter something that never was
  • I do believe I said I wasn't referring to WW in any way, and was just saying lynch flazer in general :O

:P
  • ::Mumbles in sleep.::
    I'm glad I'm not a light sleeper.
    ::Continues sleeping.::
  • Do I need to gag all you people? Night is over in a couple hours, hush, or this becomes a whips and chains game!
  • Whips and chains? why didnt you bring those out sooner :D
  • plz bring the whips and chains to the Hot Chick Thread.

kthx
  • edited March 2012
    Eddy the Villager's body has been found, ravaged by wolves.

Day has Begun!

Day ends at 7pm SK time.
  • as in, lynch him
  • I vote flazer
  • Mal Is stilll a werezombie and he killed Eddy.
  • whats with this train and no real chat about it
  • sb only wants me dead because hes a faggot
  • I vote flazer
  • Bandwagon it is. I vote Flazer
  • Got space on the bandwagon? Flazer lynch party pls.
  • Umm, flazer it is I guess.
  • I dont get why I get picked on other than SB voting on me for being the faggot he is. Can there be any real analysis for this?

Like I can see why eddy said the stuff earlier, mainly because none of you can even think about anything other than vote for what a mindless faggot says. No real depth from anyone of thinking anything other than pick on flazer cause might as well.

How the hell can I even make a claim to keep myself alive when there is just a bunch of faggot followers. If you guys are casual, atleast play fucking right and fun.

I vote for SB for being a faggot, MUCH worse than a werewolf.
  • I vote SB for naming eddy in his sleep and when we woke up, eddy was dead
  • I'll hop on to the new bandwagon, vote changed to SB