Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWV: Zombies v. Werewolves

edited March 2012 in General
WWV: Zombies v. Werewolves

ZvW will begin on day 1 and alternate between day and night.

During the day, the players will vote to lynch (kill) a player. Lynching takes place when a majority is reached, followed by night. If there is a tie, no lynch will occur.

During the night, humans sleep, and all nightly role actions held by living monster players must be submitted via the assigned team QT. Role actions will be given precedence on a first come, first served basis, according to the QT timestamps; however, no information or kills will be processed until the night is over.

Each Day and Night will be a period of 24 hours. Night can end early if all role actions are submitted promptly.
Discussion relevant to the game should take place in this thread, or in designated team chats.

In ZvW, there are two competing monster factions terrorizing the town. In the beginning, only the role of the two monster team leaders will be assigned by the moderator (myself). The Zombie and Werewolf team leaders will be responsible for recruiting their team, and assigning their teammates roles from the available list. Only one role per player is allowed, roles can be assigned in whatever order and to whichever player the team leader thinks is best. Each team will receive a QuickTopic thread to use as much or as little as they like; however, all role actions must be submitted in the assigned QT by the players which hold those roles.

Role List
Plague Carrier and Alpha Wolf – These are the leaders of the monster teams. Team leaders have the power to convert humans into zombies or werewolves, respectively. When a human player is converted to a monster team, the team leader is free to assign them whatever role they choose. (Only one role may be assigned per player, and roles cannot be reassigned later. If the player holding a specific role dies, the role dies with them.)

Optional Roles:
Assassin – You may kill someone at night.
Seer – View the role of one person at night.
Doctor – Protect one person per night. You may not protect the same person two nights in a row.
Tracker – You may visit a person at night and view their night action.
Jailer - Block the power of one player during the night. You may not block the same person 2 nights in a row.
Double Agent – You may be recruited by the opposite team, but retain loyalty to your initial faction.
Sacrificial Lamb – You may kill yourself at any point to revive a dead player.
Iron Golem - The first time you would die to a night kill, you survive.
Hangman - Save someone from a lynch at the cost of your own life.

Player List
Brettachu - Dead
Dogtown - Dead
dttheteapot - Dead
Eddy - Dead
Flazer
GagazetSK - Dead
Hearth - Dead
Jeph410
jesterawx - Dead
K1lla - Dead
LewsTherin - Dead (Plague Carrier)
Mal
Modgy
Phantom
Prime -Dead
Scientology - Dead (Wolf Assassin)
SierraNevada - Dead
SilentButterfly - Dead
SinFul
Sir_Yoso
Tabris
TaitysHeaven
The_Squirrel_Returns - Dead
TMonsta - Dead (Zombie Assassin)
Tyrsis - Dead
Zeality - Dead (Zombie Seer)

Comments

• edited March 2012
    This game starts at Night

(Please do not post at night.)
  • edited March 2012
    The wolf and Zombie leaders have prowled through the night and selected their first set of followers!

Day has Begun
    Villagers, you may now vote to lynch a player and try and protect yourselves from the monster threat.
    Day ends in 24 hours.

(Note to players: Anyone who does not vote 2 days in a row will be mod-killed)
  • Mal smells like a ZombieWolf, I vote to lynch him.
  • I vote Mal
  • I vote Mal

(mostly just to even the votes up :P )
  • I vote mal
  • Meh, I'll go Tyrsis too
  • so if nobody died, how do we villagers know that evil things are going on?
  • I abstain my vote, totally pointless
  • My would I vote without a kill :-p
    As a villager I shouldn't even assume theres a murderer yet :O
  • Wait, we need a reason to form an angry mob now? Well there goes my plans for the next week :(

Also, i thought we were voting to make a sacrifice to appease our Goddess Ixta so that she won't randomly strike us down with lightning and/or NOSIOd for stealing from her temple of worship... >_>
  • I vote for gagazet the thief!

Hang him from the gallows
  • should be obvious, lynch flazer
  • I vote to skip today.

Also in case you don't know eddy is a little bitch who can't stand the thought of me being better then him at anything while bret is his little internet girlfriend who does whatever he wants.

Anyway kill me I am obviously evil.
  • edited March 2012
    In that case I vote Tyrsis.

I just know you are a little girl when it comes to everything so why not warn the others first.

EDIT: I don't even have a role so I really could care less so go ahead kill me so I don't have to deal with this pathetic rat anymore. The guy is a total loser.
  • emo much ty lol. if you're so apathetic why bother signing up at all? You really cant be that upset over a few votes in ww
  • lol Tyrsis good fail.
  • edited March 2012
    lol Tyrsis because of his silly rage post
  • You all will regret not killing Flazer now. Just think about who Ixta is and who's alliance she's VALing for
  • now I vote SilentButterfly for trying conspiracy theories
  • you are a horrible person sb
  • Horrible I may be, but accurate none the less
  • horrible accuracy i might add
  • horribly accurate accuracy
  • quick rule question: is talking about this in chats allowed or forbidden?
  • edited March 2012
    Tyrsis the Villager is Lynched with 8 Votes.

Night has Begun

Night will last a max of 24 hours.
  • @Tabris - Discussion relevant to the game should take place in this thread, or in designated team chats.
  • Haha suckers!

Also I just don't like eddy and he deserves to be shit talked constantly.
  • I learned from experience over many wws that if I talk a lot I die lol