Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWV: Zombies v. Werewolves

Comments

• I'll vote Flazer
  • I change my vote to SB. Who is worse than a werewolf.
  • SB bandwagon makes more sense to me. I'll vote SilentButterfly.
  • flazer's squirming is changing a few people's votes, but it won't be enough ;). Die flazer
  • I'll change to SB.
  • SB for starting a bandwagon.
  • You're a tricky one flazer! Starting a bandwagon based off my bandwagon!
  • flazer for overuse of the word faggot.
  • So before I die some things I want to point out. I'm a villager, was trying to get flazer killed just cuz :P. However notice people like Bret, trying to fly under the radar and change votes as the wind changes. It's people like that who don't want to cause a stir....for a reason. Think about it
  • i guess ill join the mob and vote sb like everyone else
  • edited March 2012
    Day Has Ended

SilentButterfly the Villager dies with 11 votes.

dttheteapot, jesterawx, K1lla, SierraNevada, The_Squirrel_Returns were all found dead in their homes, and tossed into the woods to be monster food.

Night has begun and will end at 7pm sk time on the 7th.
    No Speaking at Night
  • edited March 2012
    GagazetSK and Dogtown the villagers were found dead on the city limits.

Day has begun and will end at 7pm SK time tomorrow.
  • In order to be consistent, Mal the zombiewolf who killed both Gaga and Dogtown! THEY WILL BE AVENGED!
  • I also vote Mal
  • Yes, lynch Modgy!
  • two people from the flazer bandwaggon die....is it me or are too many fingers pointing at flazer? I vote sci, he would scheme like that.
  • I dno....Mal seems awfully active on lynching others...but Flazer is still alive and we thought he was evil till we went after SB cos flazer said so. I'm gonna go with Flazer.
  • edited March 2012
    cleared up :)

I vote Mal
  • I vote Flazer
  • flazer, seeing as a lot of people who voted for him died
  • yea, flazer tried to point us in the wrong direction. for that, he deserves to be lynched.
    So before I die some things I want to point out. I'm a villager, was trying to get flazer killed just cuz :P. However notice people like Bret, trying to fly under the radar and change votes as the wind changes. It's people like that who don't want to cause a stir....for a reason. Think about it
  • i vote zeality
  • edited March 2012
    lol is this like retarded or something?

well I said I didnt care if SB was a wolf or not, he was just playing lame :-p

anyways, SB when he was in serious mode did talk about brets as a possible wolf, and given my experience of playing with brets I know when she tries to start or join bandwagons very soon (aka on me everytime motherfudger) that its usually because shes scared of me and is definitely a wolf.

so my vote goes to jigglypuff brets
  • edited March 2012
    I'd say Phantom and Flazer have it right.

I vote Brets
  • Mal and Flazer are tied at 4 votes each. No lynch has occurred today.

Night has Begun and will end at 7pm Sk time on the 9th.
  • lol why the rage quit!
  • its because whoever i vote for has died obviously lol
  • Is Brets a her?
  • a bratt now go back to sleep... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • At the end of the night, Brettachu the villager and Tmonsta the Zombie Assassin are dead.

Day had begun, and will end at 7pm Sk time on the 10th.