Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• Somebody put a spell on me and made me speak that blashepmy! I'm sorry!
  • Way too much witch talk in this thread.

I'm going back to chopping wood.
  • guess everyone was right, arson isn't going to post =/ why did he sign up lol?
  • he gets stoned and does these things randomly. prolly never recalls doing so lol
  • haha yeah chris and I go way back. I can believe that
  • I'm actually quite impressed by what Flazer drew earlier, lol.

**Arson
  • Modnote: flight got delayed. Get your votes in if you havent already...will update as close to 2200 as delayed travels allow :)
  • Real quickly I want to point out DaigotsuSlidge.

He has 2 posts in total on this forum. Somebody is playing on a hider account I believe, is there any way a mod could check it out?
  • Dont kill me :)
  • Dont kill me :)
    Then participate.
  • There is no reason to check this. Play the game.
  • Why is it that the people in this game who play on other werewolf sites are suddenly so damned judgmental of what others choose to do?
  • **skydragonx for being ans werewolf.
  • he only posted because we bugged him on facebook
  • we now know what it takes
  • Why is it that the people in this game who play on other werewolf sites are suddenly so damned judgmental of what others choose to do?
    Little Man Syndrome. Applies to all aspects of life though... some one has a shortcoming so they lash out at others :D
  • Mod note: TALLY PENDING. Last minute changes will be counted so long as you get them in before I finish. I will go with your most recent vote if you've voted multiple times.

Please use the ** player format so my magic CtrlF can find your votes easily. Much as the pictures are fun. AND PICK A PLAYER IN THE GAME COUGHROHANCOUGH.

As for editing, I will be mean if I catch you. You're right that I won't always catch people. Please don't. Thank you.
  • Could you also ask the mods not to check the identity of the new player? I find this to be ludicrous. If someone chose to hide themselves then so be it. Play the game.
  • BUT ON MY WW FORUM YOU CAN'T MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT SO I DEMAND MOD JUSTICE HERE
  • But on my ww forum everyone only votes and doesnt discuss anything
  • edited November 2014
    Votes Edited cause I suck at ze maths and ze reading:
    Arson (6): Darubian, Mages, SB, Sky, TMonsta, Tormented
    Azalieo (1): Tyrsis
    DaigotsuSlidge (1): Cory
    Loafery (1): Kenshin
    Mages (1): Kloudi
    Phantom (1): Aza
    Shining (1): Unreliable
    Skydragon (3): Arson, Damdred, Flazer
    TMonsta (1): Glo
    Tormented (4): Dai, Meadows, Phantom, Zeality
    Unreliable (2): Loaf, Shining
    Zeality (1): Walls

Warning: Rohan...really dude? That was your one misvote warning.

The town went nuts during the course of the day. Salt circles, lucky charms (which always come in threes), and much arbitrary finger-pointing later, someone finally noticed that one of the citizens had wandered off to the nearest "cabbage" patch, from which a very interesting smoke was emanating. It took him a minute to realize that he should be finger-pointing too (though he probably had no clue why, given babble about werewolves, what the heck?) and the villagers carted off Arson to the local jail for interrogation.

Salem seemed satisfied that this was their guy. After all, Arson means fire, from the fires of Hell, where all respectable devils live. So guilty, right? That or maybe it was just an unfortunate name that put the town in mind of burning.

The condemned, Arson, has until 1100 CST to decide whether or not to name a fellow citizen of Salem as a witch.

Modnote: Thank you everyone for your concern. Daigotsu is being allowed to play. (I'm pretty sure I only had 1 or 2 posts when I joined my first WW game here as well xP)
  • Ahem >> it has been brought to my attention that I cannot count. Arson actually had 6 votes. So...still the condemned. Picky picky >>.
  • edited November 2014
    As my night action I'm going to vote the Accused **Arson as Innocent**

He got bandwagoned, and hes active.
  • he's not accused, he's condemned
  • i like how rohan reads things :)
  • mod just wrote it in fking red letters: "accused"
  • (i mean, condemned)
  • i forgive you rohan