Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• Mod note: There are now less than 4 hours remaining until the night phase ends. So far, TMonsta is innocent by a vote of 8/7.

Not voting:
    Damdred
    Darubian
    Flazer
    Kloudi
    Phantom
    Rohan (quote doesn't count)
    Walls

Anyone who has not voted by the end of the night phase will be accused of witchcraft, sent to jail and can't vote in the day phase. The injustice!
  • ## TMonsta is innocent.
  • ##Tmonsta since i didnt format the other 1 properly
  • ## Tmonsta innocent

• **tmonsta
  • I swear to god if you 2 don't stop these drawings.....
  • everyone who doesnt take meds doesnt need them, thererfore heal themselves through witchcraft
  • U guys arent even bothering to play srs and u guys expect me to play srs lol

double standards
  • edited November 2014
    Night 1 Narration:
    All the townsfolk gathered in the courthouse to stand in judgment over TMonsta. Many accusations of witchcraft were voiced, however most not at the accused, and TMonsta was released on suspicion of being a good Christian Puritan.

Meanwhile, the town police went knocking on the doors of those oddly absent townspeople. Why did they not come to the trial? Did they protest the burning of witches? Perhaps they were witches themselves! Rohan and Damdred were hauled off to the prison to await their own witch trials while the other townspeople carted Arson out to the stake shouting, "Burn! Burn the witch!"

Yet at the last minute a citizen suggested that fire might be too severe. They should dunk the witch in the ocean and see if he floats. Lo and behold, the not-so-revered
    Judge Arson did not float, as he was no witch. Oops.

The honorable
    Judge Phantom was found with a stake through her heart in the center of a pentagram drawn in goatsblood, in the center of the same courthouse where the trials had taken place. Upon further investigation, the Possessed Cory was discovered in the basement, rocking back and forth over his heels while muttering "the witches are coming, the witches are coming, they're all witches" over and over to himself in the corner. Before he could be taken for questioning, however, his head spun completely about spewing something that looked suspiciously like pea soup...and snapped. Necks don't stand up to that craziness. The police looked at each other and quickly left, not wanting to touch anything like that. They'd get the slaves to do it.

All roles with possible night actions chose to act on them. Not all actions were successful.
  • YOU GAVE ARSON A ROLE? DOOOMMMMEEDDD!!!! WE ARE DOOMMMMMEEEDDDD!!!!
  • It's cause I hate you all xP
  • Mod note: The Day Phase will end at 2200 Wednesday night.

Please vote one player to condemn. Damdred and Rohan are not immune if you wish to lynchvote one of them.

Damdred and Rohan cannot vote but may participate in the discussion/attempt to convince town they are innocent.
  • Due to Flazers excellent pictures I have no choice but to say Skydragon is guilty of witch craft.

**Skydragon
  • Sorry my net was out for awhile at&t damn you
  • Have to agree with that logic.

**skydragon because pictures.
  • edited November 2014
    **Skydragon is a Witch! /bandwagon ftw!
  • U give 3 inactiveppl roles and this wat happens

i bet the other judge is daigotsu or watever his name is
  • i'm sure it was random like everyone else who mods
  • edited November 2014
    This is gay -_- Now I remember why I stopped playing WW.

Oh wait, I must do this in Character, The witch put a spell on me which brought me to my senses.
  • Screw you, Flazer. Manipulating the sheep to do your dirty work, lol. It seems to be a recurring theme now where I'm defending myself within a day or two for no reason at all. I've already stated that I'm VT and I don't think I've ever lied about being a role in any WW game to date. But, when the Town wants to lynch you, they will. Oh well.

**Flazer
  • Maybe he was just saying you need to shower more
  • edited November 2014
    Doubt it. He probably has it in for me because I keep rejecting his advances.