Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• U give 3 inactiveppl roles and this wat happens

i bet the other judge is daigotsu or watever his name is
    YES YES let the hate flow through you.

• People, lets stop accusing each other and process the information we have so far.

at least one action was blocked.

there are 3 powers that blocks. (one good, one bad, accused jail)

with possessed dead, and assuming 2 different people were blocked, this means dole, rohan, damdred and two more people may have a power for either side.

this may mean nothing now, considering how non conclusive the info is. but got me thinking on the idea of cycling accused in g
  • People, lets stop accusing each other and process the information we have so far.

at least one action was blocked.

there are 3 powers that blocks. (one good, one bad, accused jail)

with possessed dead, and assuming 2 different people were blocked, this means dole, rohan, damdred and two more people may have a power for either side.

this may mean nothing now, considering how non conclusive the info is. but got me thinking on the idea of cycling accused in g
  • Do we want to kill someone tonight? We don't even know which actions were blocked or worked other than dead people.

Oh wait we have to vote someone. **SB since he typically tries to kill phantom for inactiveness. Someone else bitched about her too this game.
  • Do we want to kill someone tonight? We don't even know which actions were blocked or worked other than dead people.

Oh wait we have to vote someone. **SB since he typically tries to kill phantom for inactiveness. Someone else bitched about her too this game.
    Are we sure that it wasn't cory who killed phantom? Did I read that wrong?

• edited November 2014
    Do we want to kill someone tonight? We don't even know which actions were blocked or worked other than dead people.

Are we sure that it wasn't cory who killed phantom? Did I read that wrong?

I don't know I'm having trouble reading from my phone but I don't think so?
  • Tyrsis, what makes you deviate from Tyrsis logic? It seems to have been working for us. I find this suspicious. EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!
    The... The witches must have possessed my mind. I need to be jailed tonight for my own safety. Please town, protect my sanity... My family.

Also poker tonight? I've got some of that good brew from my batch last night.
  • Mod note: We are halfway through the day phase. The votes thus far are as follows...

Flazer(1): SkyDragon
    SilentButterfly(1): Tyrsis
    SkyDragon (2): TMonsta, Zeality
    TMonsta(1): Loafery

Not voting: Azalieo, DaigotsuSlidge, Darubian, Flazer, Gl0stix, Kenshin, Kloudi, Mages, Meadows, Shining, SilentButterfly, Tormented, Unreliable, Walls
  • **tmonsta

Because Voldemort
  • **Silent Butterfly
  • **Tyrsis seems to think he is possessed
  • people dont want to debade lol...

voting **dole as guilty just to be consistent
  • **silentbutterfly
  • I don't believe dole is a witch, his vites have been random thus far. I also believe Tyris is a goodie as well.
  • It seems like SB is playing different than what I've seen the last couple of games. He didnt come out accusing phantom, which he has done twice now, and there is no arguing between him and dole. The two of them have had multi page arguments over virtually nothing in recent games, and yet they're both being pretty quiet. Its probably nothing, but he definitely seems less aggressive this game.
  • man, flazer certainly has me convinced

that he's a witch!
  • **skydragon because this is just lulz
  • I can't draw anything, Mages. Even if I tried, nothing worthwhile will come of it. I will admit though that Flazer has made some epic paintings thus far.
  • edited November 2014
    I can't draw anything, Mages. Even if I tried, nothing worthwhile will come of it. I will admit though that Flazer has made some epic paintings thus far.
    THAT is where you fail :D

Meadows has been realll quiet from what I can tell.
  • **Tyrsis because logic...
  • edited November 2014
    Evidently I'm not allowed to sleep before I make 50 posts on WW. I 100% think we should vote off inactives again, yet here we are trying to kill the active Vanilla Towns immediately. Voting on me is silly, I'm just plain Vanilla Town.

So far it's hard to make an accurate judgement. With the loss of 2 masons right off the bat we're at a pretty significant disadvantage. While I'm pretty annoyed at the picture drawers, I don't think its enough to suspect them of mafia yet. I find it odd that both Kenshin and Azalieo voted me without any explanations at first, with Kenshin adding his explanation later. So right now I suspect them of being scum the most.

Tyrsis not doing his trolly thing is better than last game's Tyrsis. So I don't really wanna vote him. But I think in the past 2 games I've been an assets for the town even without any powers. So I have to vote **Tyrsis, or else I could possibly die.

But I'd be more than happy to switch to somebody like phantom. I think killing Tyrsis right now is probably a mistake, so if people switch votes off of me I'll switch off of Tyrsis. Let's kill the people not adding to the game, instead of the active players this time.
  • to join with block of text?(sb)
    or
    bright pictures? (flazer)

**skydragon
  • flazer's vote doesn't even count lol, mod stated that he's not counting picture votes already
  • Flazer did use the right format in his picture...
  • but you cant find it with control + f which is why it won't count lol
  • Evidently I'm not allowed to sleep before I make 50 posts on WW. I 100% think we should vote off inactives again, yet here we are trying to kill the active Vanilla Towns immediately. Voting on me is silly, I'm just plain Vanilla Town.

So far it's hard to make an accurate judgement. With the loss of 2 masons right off the bat we're at a pretty significant disadvantage. While I'm pretty annoyed at the picture drawers, I don't think its enough to suspect them of mafia yet. I find it odd that both Kenshin and Azalieo voted me without any explanations at first, with Kenshin adding his explanation later. So right now I suspect them of being scum the most.

Tyrsis not doing his trolly thing is better than last game's Tyrsis. So I don't really wanna vote him. But I think in the past 2 games I've been an assets for the town even without any powers. So I have to vote **Tyrsis, or else I could possibly die.

But I'd be more than happy to switch to somebody like phantom. I think killing Tyrsis right now is probably a mistake, so if people switch votes off of me I'll switch off of Tyrsis. Let's kill the people not adding to the game, instead of the active players this time.
    I woke up to make a grab before I died and used my phone to do it. I was planning on voting and going back to sleep, but I ended up awake for a little while so I elaborated. I don't think I voted and explained in the same post even once last game for similar reasons. I play sk mostly from my phone, and I make long pf posts on my laptop, but with time restrictions in getting in my vote, sometimes I'll post from my phone.
  • **TYRSIS IS ALWAYS A BAD MANS!

that and i forgot who i voted for yesterday, it was probably him
  • Mod note: I know that I have already mentioned that the pictures are fun, but the votes should be made in the proper format so that I can ctrl+f them. I am actually reading the entire thread, not just coming in last minute...however the ctrl+f is helpful if I'm looking for players' votes who I have down as having not yet voted.

Because I've already asked you not to do this in pictures, SB is correct, Flazer. It will not count.
  • Evidently I'm not allowed to sleep before I make 50 posts on WW. I 100% think we should vote off inactives again, yet here we are trying to kill the active Vanilla Towns immediately. Voting on me is silly, I'm just plain Vanilla Town.

I woke up to make a grab before I died and used my phone to do it. I was planning on voting and going back to sleep, but I ended up awake for a little while so I elaborated. I don't think I voted and explained in the same post even once last game for similar reasons. I play sk mostly from my phone, and I make long pf posts on my laptop, but with time restrictions in getting in my vote, sometimes I'll post from my phone.
    That's great and all, but I couldn't care less. I care about the votes. You have added nothing about your vote, nor have you made any effort to change your vote.

I don't care about why you are or aren't posting. I care about getting the right people lynched to better the chances for the town. You don't seem to care who gets lynched, because the reasons for lynching me so far are pretty pathetic. Not to mention I've answered your allegations and presented an alternative that would better town in my opinion, yet you refuse to act on it.

You seem very scum to me Kenshin. If I didn't have to vote Tyrsis I would change vote to you