Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• edited February 2012
    If you kill Feelgood me and AsFault will own you all!
  • Pie 9k 2.1m maybe 2.3

Close as I know
  • Winning alliance(s) should kill the oceanic turtles after the war :)

Somebody that fought hard deserves the round, not someone who played SK in the shittest way possible
    Some of us are still new to SK, lol.

Some of us help in... smaller ways :-P

• If you kill Feelgood me and AsFault will own you all!
    This adds another reason for me to help kill him now. Also, after I help kill him, can I help you two own everyone else?
  • I haven't gotten around to posting our last 5 kills. I'll get around to it at some point.
  • MioMio
    edited February 2012
    I haven't gotten around to posting our last 5 kills. I'll get around to it at some point.
    Must be terribly hard to copy and paste text. I feel really sorry for you...no one should be subjected to that level of work.

By the way, Feelgood was broken in less than 12 hours, and is basically ruined in less than 24. 180k LDs, 80k tanks gone. I think our war machine is picking up a good rhythm. You'll be hard pressed to counter this without dirty tactics, Sci.
  • Screamin was a KT for about 4 days straight, get your facts straight. He was being hit over and over by neg and his litttle sector, and they was all probe farms saboing and arsoning him the whole time. He had lost 40k units before you ever started, half his pp's most his res.
  • what would be epic if you all stop warring each other, start kting the turtle fgts, then go back to warring lol
  • what would be epic if you all stop warring each other, start kting the turtle fgts, then go back to warring lol
    this
  • PiePie
    edited February 2012
    I'm going for #1 overall straight outta newbie!
  • I haven't gotten around to posting our last 5 kills. I'll get around to it at some point.
    Must be terribly hard to copy and paste text. I feel really sorry for you...no one should be subjected to that level of work.

By the way, Feelgood was broken in less than 12 hours, and is basically ruined in less than 24. 180k LDs, 80k tanks gone. I think our war machine is picking up a good rhythm. You'll be hard pressed to counter this without dirty tactics, Sci.
    Its not very hard to come here and be all mouthy whn you have 2x the NW and most importantly 2x the resources to fight a war with..

I find it funny that None of these Alliances would have lasted more than a few days
    in a 1 v 1 against Scallies.
    Its testament to Scallies how well they are performing -- In the end all that will be remembered is that they held there own against 3 alliances and the majority of the Sk community all know who the real winners are in such a conflict..

1 [Scallywags] 78,988,096 15,797,619
    2 [Revolution] 71,411,370 14,282,274
    3 [Bazinga] 50,562,919 12,640,729
    4 [MisFits] 32,495,150 10,831,716

• Screamin was a KT for about 4 days straight, get your facts straight. He was being hit over and over by neg and his litttle sector, and they was all probe farms saboing and arsoning him the whole time. He had lost 40k units before you ever started, half his pp's most his res.
    Still started with the strongest defense in the uni (except those turtling fgts), was powered at the start, and had plenty of resources. Still fell in less than a day.

Its not very hard to come here and be all mouthy whn you have 2x the NW and most importantly 2x the resources to fight a war with..

I find it funny that None of these Alliances would have lasted more than a few days
    Its testament to Scallies how well they are performing -- In the end all that will be remembered is that they held there own against 3 alliances and the majority of the Sk community all know who the real winners are in such a conflict..

Really easy to fight off 3 alliances when your sectors were stacked from the start :P

Really easy to fight off 3 alliances when your sectors were stacked from the start :P
    You're a bellend

If Sci wanted to stack, his alliance would have been a LOT stronger.

• Hahaha stacked he says. Stacked so well that a lot of his friends ended up in different alliances?
  • how are you even involved :-)) havent you died like 4x now
    Lol if he had 5 kds, he still has one left then. x4 isnt enough to kill off lovs :)
    Lovsan has been my WG from day 1 of the war :)
    And half your breakers/probers?

:-))
  • Scally in general has deserved the least of our hatred and the most of our attention this war. That's a compliment.
  • They did well, they are still doing well.
  • edited February 2012
    how are you even involved :-)) havent you died like 4x now

Nope we both only have 1 KD.

He might have 1 kingdom remaining out of many haha

that is if he deleted those DW newbies and didnt create any more
  • Left?
    Its the opposite of right.
  • Unless Left is right then its right and not opposite?

Fuk I confused myself.. where's my yellow cake???
  • edited for the 'murrkans
  • "New KT posted.. he gets outta newbie in 3 ticks be ready"

Soon to be opening line for all KTs
  • I Feal moar stupid each Tyme eye Reed this tread.

Ahhh there's the retard shit talking this and every other war thread so far this round has been lacking. Thanks for being an absolute fuckhead and dishing it out Mio!