Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• how are you even involved :-)) havent you died like 4x now
    Lovsan has been my WG from day 1 of the war :)
    Nolkyz 1:15 is Lovsans account, in case anyone was wondering. Just found out yesterday.

• hahaha

shouldnt war be halted to kill actual cheats?

seems a bit strange how its not only a 3v1 but also one of those 3 has an officer who is known to be cheating, and they dont do anything about it
  • cuz dey two pro! Dey Beatin teh Scallwaggers!
  • I haven't gotten around to posting our last 5 kills. I'll get around to it at some point.
    Must be terribly hard to copy and paste text. I feel really sorry for you...no one should be subjected to that level of work.

By the way, Feelgood was broken in less than 12 hours, and is basically ruined in less than 24. 180k LDs, 80k tanks gone. I think our war machine is picking up a good rhythm. You'll be hard pressed to counter this without dirty tactics, Sci.
    Ahhh there's the retard shit talking this and every other war thread so far this round has been lacking. Thanks for being an absolute fuckhead and dishing it out Mio!
    Dirty job, and someone has to do it, right?
  • I think everyone should just NAP up and kill 2:20. :D

• Really easy to fight off 3 alliances when your sectors were stacked from the start :P
    yeah because everyone knows that scallywag people had an extra week at the beginning to build their kds. oh wait, you kids are just mad because you're terrible at this game. get good at sk and you won't need to be gangbanging, war abusing nerds.

now your alliances are the same size as scally and you're still doing the 3v1. hahaha pathetic.
    >implying 100% of the 3 alliances are active in war.

If I hand something to scally, it's that most of them are trying. The three allies? Meh..guess it depends on who you ask.

• Really easy to fight off 3 alliances when your sectors were stacked from the start :P
    yeah because everyone knows that scallywag people had an extra week at the beginning to build their kds. oh wait, you kids are just mad because you're terrible at this game. get good at sk and you won't need to be gangbanging, war abusing nerds.

now your alliances are the same size as scally and you're still doing the 3v1. hahaha pathetic.
    >implying 100% of the 3 alliances are active in war.

If I hand something to scally, it's that most of them are trying. The three allies? Meh..guess it depends on who you ask.
    scally doesnt have 100% participation so that is a moot point

• only thing sci could stack is the amount of pancakes on top of walls' head
  • was nolkyz actually lovsan? That KD was talkative, if lovs put that much effort into dual-personas or more, thats pretty sad, bro :-p
  • Well Scally did start the WAR, yes outnumbered but this is SK at times. Sure we have all been part of a dominating group and a non dominating group before. This time I am in Rev and Rev has not been that great to be honest. Though with 5 sectors in an alliance what can you expect if you dont have a mix of the top 10 sectors in your alliance.

The [Decimated] (dont remember the exact name) alliance or whatever it was called only had a few key people in it before it was gone everyone knew that.

If anyone thinks that Scally has not done an amazing job so far you need to really look at the whole war from beginning to end. They are still rank one have suffered some huge losses. Unfortunately now they are starting to crumble.

The allies well they came together kept on fighting even when it became 3v2 (with the 2 having a bigger NW) and outlasted. It it not easy to co-ordinate 3 alliances though I believe this has been done well (could of been much better though enough for this round)

SCI you ran a good alliance and if anyone thinks you did a bad job they are just a noob.

I know people say 1vs1 is fair but also remember Scally size at beginning of war they had the upper hand by far when they started on Rev. We all know when waring our alliance we need to have some additional resources (allies) in case another alliance jumps us (well 2 in this case). Sci pretty sure you would of allowed for this but maybe some people let you down.
  • pretty sure zyklon owns that kd, the couple times ive had dealings with that kd, i got weird whining and crazy wtf msgs all the time, nothing lovsan would reply with, but this is only for the first 3 weeks or so that i can confirm it was zyklon :-p
  • edited February 2012
    hahaha

shouldnt war be halted to kill actual cheats?

seems a bit strange how its not only a 3v1 but also one of those 3 has an officer who is known to be cheating, and they dont do anything about it
    No one has cheated in this war!
    You mean except for your WG which happens to be his like 15th account of the round?

These alliances are jokes for letting it happen
  • edited February 2012
    KT 2:20
  • XelXel
    edited February 2012
    its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player
    Yes... yes it is.
  • edited February 2012
    so its not allowed to have new kingdom? its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player who doesnt have time to play ;) happens a lot and nothing is done. as Stronghold Said, no1 is cheating in this war.

im feeling famous, again like 1 page of whole topic about me 8-)

want an autograph, send me a pm ;)
    Actually it is against the rules and plenty of people have died for it over the past few rounds :)

Not to mention the fact that you have had other accounts during the time you had that one.
  • was nolkyz actually lovsan? That KD was talkative, if lovs put that much effort into dual-personas or more, thats pretty sad, bro :-p
    yes i use to talk pretty much sometiems but i never acted as somebody else on it, aka dual persona :p
    Pretty sure zyklon would disagree with that. Unless in fact, you created an entire AIM account as well and had me going from the start lol
    Zyklon quit about 3 weeks ago and handed over the account to lovsan when all of lovsan's accounts supposedly died (his words not mine).
    yes i use to talk pretty much sometiems but i never acted as somebody else on it, aka dual persona :p
    Pretty sure zyklon would disagree with that. Unless in fact, you created an entire AIM account as well and had me going from the start lol
    Zyklon quit about 3 weeks ago and handed over the account to lovsan when all of lovsan's accounts supposedly died (his words not mine).
    if it was that long ago, actually even if it was only like 1 week ago, lovsan had other accounts

both scenarios should mean death as it usually does these days
  • so its not allowed to have new kingdom? its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player who doesnt have time to play ;) happens a lot and nothing is done. as Stronghold Said, no1 is cheating in this war.

im feeling famous, again like 1 page of whole topic about me 8-)

want an autograph, send me a pm ;)
    it is against the rules.
  • Doesn't matter, qwj, Scallywags is the big bad wolf this round. You're allowed to cheat if it means the destruction of such a heinous alliance.
  • Doesn't matter, qwj, Scallywags is the big bad wolf this round. You're allowed to cheat if it means the destruction of such a heinous alliance.
    And lovsan is the three little piggies, who mated and had about 20 of them, and they blew and blew the big bad wolf house down and then little red riding hood got to the house and had bacon for a year.
  • meh, it is kinda cheat but kinda not :) say what y say, i asked about it from the great AL of Scally and he said it would be ok, too bad i allready made the newbie kds but didnt use em, it would be diffrent if i actually kept building/loggin into em.

afterall it would be the same since Zyklon was the Val of revolution and pretty active so not much would be different.

it actually depends which player takes over the kingdom, you cant deny that :)
    It doesn't depend on which player takes over someone's account, it's still cheating. Even if it was a kd during the same tick it was created, logging into someone else's account is against the rules.
  • edited February 2012
    I never intended Lovsan to have my account. I went on vacation 2 weeks ago and gave my pass to someone I trusted to just keep my account low profile and log in a few times a day. I shouldnt have trusted him since he gave my account to Lovsan. Im very surprised to log into this. I dont want to be associated with Lovsan. Im going to suicide now and end this. Next round I will have time to play and I will play fair as usual.
  • There goes our WG. Well...there's a really high chance that Scally isn't going to get the whopping they deserve.
  • I honestly think lucy should take over
  • It was quite noobish of you to change my password but dont change my email..
  • Ah ok. Well, I didnt even know how to change my password first. Just learned that. You probably have a few top 50 kds left anyways.
  • shameful for the alliances that accept him as officer on anything other than a newly created account hahah

he will be on his like 8th account now
  • I never intended Lovsan to have my account. I went on vacation 2 weeks ago and gave my pass to someone I trusted to just keep my account low profile and log in a few times a day. I shouldnt have trusted him since he gave my account to Lovsan. Im very surprised to log into this. I dont want to be associated with Lovsan. Im going to suicide now and end this. Next round I will have time to play and I will play fair as usual.
    ...still cheating lmao
    There goes our WG. Well...there's a really high chance that Scally isn't going to get the whopping they deserve.
    Lol I don't know why I even bother to keep up with this thread.
  • shameful for the alliances that accept him as officer on anything other than a newly created account hahah

he will be on his like 8th account now
    Desperate times called for desperate measures lmao XD
  • There goes our WG. Well...there's a really high chance that Scally isn't going to get the whopping they deserve.
    Is this man an idiot?

Lovsan can still do the same job on a newbie account.