Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• The evidence is the start of every round, its like you live in a world where you only see what you want to see.
  • Also Scally shouldnt be punished for playing the game, no shady tactics were used, unlike another WG who needs not be named ;)
  • I love how Zeal listed multiple Lovsan KDs in that list.
  • Haha im thinking back and most of the past 10 rounds were complete junk, the ones i played anyway. Last round had no such stacking, it was actually a boring round with no good alliances.

Dr feelgood, land surveyor, swift n bold, 1q84, suq my dik, undead, playboy+barely legal, poopdeckjim, who else am i forgetting? Scally had plenty o talent, yes. So did every other alliance. Stop crying about stacking, it was equal the entire round.
    Barely Legal was Lovsan i think...or barely legal had access zyklon's kd...

February 14, 07:25:14 BooBoo (1:xx) sup lovsan, i mean zyklon ;)
    February 14, 07:25:25 Nolkyz (1:15) if you didnt know :)
    February 14, 07:25:25 Nolkyz (1:15) im actually barely :P
    February 14, 07:25:43 BooBoo (1:xx) you were a lot lol
  • Never said you was part of the problem sci so stfu. Just saying for the last 10 rounds more or less, theres been one alliance that is always 2x bigger then every other alliance, and its always stacked with the best players in the game. This cannot be refuted, because it is fact and has been happening for quite some time. Never said you planned this or even tried to make it happen yourself, but the fact remains scally was stacked from the start and now its paying for that.
    When was Scally ever 2x's the size of any alliance? Are you intentionally being stupid?
    Oh yeh shit i need to start reading posts after one i am intending to reply. Yes Zeal included a few lovsan kds lol
    hard not to when half the server is his.
  • Never said you was part of the problem sci so stfu. Just saying for the last 10 rounds more or less, theres been one alliance that is always 2x bigger then every other alliance, and its always stacked with the best players in the game. This cannot be refuted, because it is fact and has been happening for quite some time. Never said you planned this or even tried to make it happen yourself, but the fact remains scally was stacked from the start and now its paying for that.
    When was Scally ever 2x's the size of any alliance? Are you intentionally being stupid?
    At most Scally was x1.5 size.
  • edited February 2012
    I love how Zeal listed multiple Lovsan KDs in that list.
    It's hard not to when it makes up a good 20% of the player base.

Trololololol.
    I love how Zeal listed multiple Lovsan KDs in that list.
    hard not to when half the server is his.
    FUUUUUUUUU ninja post.

• Tbh i havent followed lovsan drama since i died. i thought he only had 4 kds :-(
  • he had at least 4
  • pretty sure zyklon owns that kd, the couple times ive had dealings with that kd, i got weird whining and crazy wtf msgs all the time, nothing lovsan would reply with, but this is only for the first 3 weeks or so that i can confirm it was zyklon :-p
    lawl zyklon:nolkyz
  • edited February 2012
    nvrmd I skipped over about two pages of text cuz I was lazy so in fact im not really sure what anyone is currently talking about...I love lamp?
  • i r in scally.
    total stacked!!
  • This adds another reason for me to help kill him now. Also, after I help kill him, can I help you two own everyone else?
    Yes, in fact we need you to do almost everything cuz we barely total 500k. :P

• its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player
    Yes... yes it is.
    Well account sharing or exchanging is explicitly against the rules. I would consider it account "gifting" or "giving" if there is one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner. Still shady move and probably KT-able.
    Already had this argument on aim, not doing it again. You're wrong, period.
    Well is there any further clarification somewhere on the site? Perhaps a more technical definition of those rules? I mean, it's pretty douchy to just state that I'm hand-to-the-face wrong here.
  • Yay go scally!

Also hihaters > neg
  • XelXel
    edited February 2012
    its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player
    Yes... yes it is.
    Well account sharing or exchanging is explicitly against the rules. I would consider it account "gifting" or "giving" if there is one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner. Still shady move and probably KT-able.
    Well is there any further clarification somewhere on the site? Perhaps a more technical definition of those rules? I mean, it's pretty douchy to just state that I'm hand-to-the-face wrong here.
    Fine. If we assume "gifting" is not against the rules (which it still is, in my opinion), tell me where you draw the line of "gifting" an account. Is it ok for a player to "gift" an account to a better player that got killed off? Is it ok for a player to "gift" his/her account to someone so he/she doesn't have to go into vacation mode when he/she has no internet for a couple of days, and then have it "gifted" back when he/she returns? Is it ok for a player to "gift" his/her account to someone while he/she sleeps so the kd's income gets spent and then have it "gifted" back when he/she wakes up?

No. There is no need to try and interpret it in such a way. The line is obvious, you made the account, it is yours and yours alone. "Gifting" an account to someone is no different than "sharing" or "trading".
  • its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player
    Yes... yes it is.
    Fine. If we assume "gifting" is not against the rules (which it still is, in my opinion), tell me where you draw the line of "gifting" an account. Is it ok for a player to "gift" an account to a better player that got killed off? Is it ok for a player to "gift" his/her account to someone so he/she doesn't have to go into vacation mode when he/she has no internet for a couple of days, and then have it "gifted" back when he/she returns? Is it ok for a player to "gift" his/her account to someone while he/she sleeps so the kd's income gets spent and then have it "gifted" back when he/she wakes up?

No. There is no need to try and interpret it in such a way. The line is obvious, you made the account, it is yours and yours alone. "Gifting" an account to someone is no different than "sharing" or "trading".
    Well it's not shared because the gifter expects zero access/ownership of said account from then on. And trading assumes something in return, which does not necessarily encompass all cases.

Anyways...
    ...one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner.
    There goes the ambiguity portions of your argument.
    Still shady move and probably KT-able.
    I'm not trying to argue for it, however I'm just stating that the rules lack an explicit prohibition of a "gift."
  • edited February 2012
    Last time we had this argument, I was near certain someone pulled out a piece of rule that stated "the only person that can access the account is the creator." Maybe not, regardless: if we allow "gifting" then the problem Xel mentioned arises. As long as you aren't exchanging accounts, you can have a kd that has 24 robs a day every day?

There are bigger fish in my opinion, but there's no doubting that its against the "rules". As always, its up to the AL's of the round to enforce rules.

Edit: I guess I missed that part. That still doesn't change it for me, an example being many rounds ago an average-good player quit, and gave his account to a guy who died in war that was making top kd's. Naturally, he brought said KD a lot higher in rank than it had been previously. He was the only new owner, but its not exactly fair. Otherwise he could setup farms for him to be "gifted" by "friends" when he dies in war.
    Do you see how that becomes an issue? :-p
  • Fuck all I said, how about this: I think it would be treated the same as matching IP interaction.
  • It's illegal to "gift" an account. Asshats bend the rule which in turn causes others to account "stack", which then leads to "farming". Others see this and "share" which in turn leads to "multis". Multis lead to "bots". In the end it's all the fault of the "Asshats" that decided to start "tweaking" the rules. Your buddies violated the rules, but you want to bend them. So in turn nobody gives a f'ing crap about "your" rules.
  • ...one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner.
    There goes the ambiguity portions of your argument.
    And why is it only permanent ownership AFTER "gifting"? Shouldn't it already be permanent ownership from the time it is created?
  • edited February 2012
    It wouldn't hurt if BCart made some type of effort to even let people know what his rules are. On average it takes me twenty minutes just to locate them. They don't even show up when you create an account.
  • edited February 2012
    Strange how every round, lynog and his little crew for the most part all endup in the same alliance
    You mean like this round? oh wait no, lynog was in 1.1 with amog and I was in 1.9 with kes and Jones was in a completely different sector and quit after newbie?

Or how about last time we played and lynog was AL of trainingbra and me and jones wer in a totally different alliance?

We actually go out of our way to land in different sectors/alliances so stop plucking random shit from your head and making yourself look like a fool in the process you absolute retarded paedophile
  • I didn't know you could spell it that way, interesting. Thanks for the knowledge Qwj. :)
  • I didn't know you could spell it that way, interesting. Thanks for the knowledge Qwj. :)
    lulz
  • negneg
    edited February 2012
    dribble
    u were in different alliances that worked together as one anyway so it didn't fking matter

prove me wrong retard
  • dribble
    u were in different alliances that worked together as one anyway so it didn't fking matter

prove me wrong retard

missed you baby, where have you been?
  • HiHaters>Neg

proven