Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• Westeros (1:11) Planets: 8,129 Networth: 1,978,767 Honor: 4,453

You can't attack Westeros (1:11) because they are dead.

Just sayin'...
    Good riddance
  • edited February 2012
    Sci what was the time it took to finish the kill on Set 1:16? Just wanna know how long I lasted for my first time being ktd.
  • Posted on February 6, 19:29:07
    Last Post: February 7, 20:51:31

To be fair we had two grab targets posted the entire time, but good work Sierra.
  • edited February 2012
    Are you counting the time for sabos? Or just WL kt? Because I remember the sabos starting around 4 am on the 6th. Either way it was still kinda fun trying to keep my power up-I built well over 800 pps until I stopped logging in on the 6th.
  • I like how Scally is being mocked for having bad organization and activty etc etc.
    3v1? Most (all) other alliances would have disbanded.The fact they are still shredding KTs is something to be proud of, its rare to see from a 5sector alliance.

Now back to the raping and pillaging 8)
  • Suicidal (X:6,Y:6) Terra Form 5,071 1,572,789 1,859
    You can't probe Suicidal (1:10) because they are dead.

PK :)
  • Are you counting the time for sabos? Or just WL kt? Because I remember the sabos starting around 4 am on the 6th. Either way it was still kinda fun trying to keep my power up-I built well over 800 pps until I stopped logging in on the 6th.
    I'm not counting sabo time, since I'll sabo lots of kingdom simultaneously much to Xelsol's dismay.
  • Not that anyone cares about my opinion, but I'm a fan of multiple Sabos at the same time. Yeah, there's something to be said about having an Alliance focus, but there's also something nice about 'scaring' multiple enemies at once and causing them to rebuild plants like crazy, spending money on rebuilding, not building more Offence. Not only that, but it gives choice as to who to target next. Not a bad tactic IMO.

Sorry for saying something relevent, someone quick, come troll or spam something, it's all gotten a little too serious...!!
  • I'd give my thoughts on the subject, but lets wait until after war for that one.
  • I look forward to it Sci ;-)

• And that is coming from Kes who I consider the best WG in the game so that is sayin something.
    Kes was an amazing WG when the ball was in his court. He had a solid group of guys which made up for his inactive moments. I must say though when he wasn't running the number one alliance, and had to work with other alliances he fell short. Either way he taught he alot and him and his bro made for many laughs.
  • Well, ive do it differently now in Rev, i dont know what you are doing in scal, but... :) cant you just kill me allready? I even started writing here, so you would actually KT me! Cmon!
    You actually think you're worth KT'ing TrampleFlying? Bwahaha!!!
  • what do you expect...they are vastly outnumbered in NW and VERY vastly outnumbered in kingdom numbers....hence more PAs and WLs
    This doesn't equate to war power. My sector itself is 80% newbie KDs and fresh meat. Their PA's are worth little and their WLs worth even less. The side of the war who has more top KDs has more break power. This is our war to win, only if we can realize organization between all our KDs.
  • Look, scallywags has done a marvelous job, honestly, with being a top alliance they have held there own on every occasion. and are doing just fine now, yes, there activity is "sub par" but for this long of a war and 3v1 they are doing better then MOST alliances :)

I say this with being in leadership of opposing alliance, basically i just wanted to congratulate both sides for having a fun war.
  • Well, ive do it differently now in Rev, i dont know what you are doing in scal, but... :) cant you just kill me allready? I even started writing here, so you would actually KT me! Cmon!
    You actually think you're worth KT'ing TrampleFlying? Bwahaha!!!
    y hello thar forum multi
  • what do you expect...they are vastly outnumbered in NW and VERY vastly outnumbered in kingdom numbers....hence more PAs and WLs
    This doesn't equate to war power. My sector itself is 80% newbie KDs and fresh meat. Their PA's are worth little and their WLs worth even less. The side of the war who has more top KDs has more break power. This is our war to win, only if we can realize organization between all our KDs.
    Top breakers arent everything, you need the smaller guys with their fails too.

And will people stop counting my kingdom as a war kill FFS. It wasnt so stop scraping the barrel for kills to add.
  • Bazinga:

14 hours KT...
    Swift and Bold (X:7,Y:4) @ Desert Wasteland 16,634 3,827,101 4,100 9h

Swift and Bold (X:7,Y4) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
    that doesnt count in here. he wasnt anything to do with scallywags

Dr Feelgood (1:4)
    Sector Leader

Subject: (Blank). Sent on February 4, 09:00:39This is an official message from your Sector Leader.

The alliance is disbanded whilst 2:17 guy is abusing the war system. 1:9 still see us as there allies i would like to keep it that way. new alliance will be made soon.

ps 1:9 sl has good links with scally and their AL says he is killing all breakers on him. Im going to be fighting on scally side, You guys can do as you wish i suppose

-----------------

so got nothing to do with scally? he was going to be on scally side so he was just taken out before the war's got delcared ;-)
  • But I so enjoyed that KS LOL.. :)
  • Struggling with your PKs guys? 4 hours in and you are still missiling. He will log in at some point you know. Spose there is only 3 alliances
    I have no idea who the fuck you even are. That's not said with any malicious intent either. I just honestly don't have a single fucking clue.
  • Dear SK,

This is a good war.

And today, OP was not a faggot.
  • I think Scally is doing great looking at the odd's against them. Thanks for the good War Sci.

its kinda 3v2 just not official as 1 alliance is appearing to be neutral but is not.
  • Playboy (X:8,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 10,374 2,565,487 4,193
    Playboy (X:8,Y:2) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

That second alliance is neutral, some kingdoms are hitting here, some are hitting there.
  • I don't even think our side is coordinating between alliances. At least in the plannings of things.
  • Funny that neutral alliance just broke me..
  • Funny that neutral alliance just broke me..
    That second alliance is neutral, some kingdoms are hitting here, some are hitting there.

• First break some hitting? Wow what a coincidence that your guys followed right afterwards too.. kinda like they knew he was going to hit and how did he know I was powerless.. completely random too I reckon, right m8..

• PiePie
    edited February 2012
    Ugh!

I can't m8 anyone anymore.. reminds me of Neg.. probably the only guy worse than Lynog here.. and before you give me crap about having sex and mating blah blah.. my wife is pregnant so I'm not mating with her but once a month.. so GET OFF MY NUTS
  • Admiral Barbarossa (X:6,Y:9) @ Forest and Wilderness 0 306,357 243
  • pie, people do not like your stupidity