Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• Still cheating indeed. That's why I suicided and am self PK'ing. But vacation mode for 2 weeks makes you fall behind way to much.
  • i dont know why people let lovsan get away with it, other players are butchered for doing the same thing.

Nobody will follow you if your rules depend on the person breaking them.
  • edited February 2012

Get your logic out of this thread.
    There goes our WG. Well...there's a really high chance that Scally isn't going to get the whopping they deserve.
    Is this man an idiot?

Lovsan can still do the same job on a newbie account.
  • i dont know why people let lovsan get away with it, other players are butchered for doing the same thing.

Nobody will follow you if your rules depend on the person breaking them.
    Cant agree more.

• Still cheating indeed. That's why I suicided and am self PK'ing. But vacation mode for 2 weeks makes you fall behind way to much.

So now people get to farm you?
  • Well, I was to noobish to know that it was possible to change your password. So putting it in deletion would be quite stupid since lovsan would just cancel it. Suiciding seemed the only way. I've always supported deletion/self PK instead of suiciding and I would've done that if I knew how to change password.
  • It's still a cheater's account.. And people would probably let me live for some weird reason and I would have to hear about it whole round.
  • edited February 2012
    more simple, you could of just told me to not login anymore, well you asked in aim but my connection isnt lettting me use aim :/

im back with ten newbie accounts ^^

fixed
  • was nolkyz actually lovsan? That KD was talkative, if lovs put that much effort into dual-personas or more, thats pretty sad, bro :-p
    yes i use to talk pretty much sometiems but i never acted as somebody else on it, aka dual persona :p
    Pretty sure zyklon would disagree with that. Unless in fact, you created an entire AIM account as well and had me going from the start lol
    Zyklon quit about 3 weeks ago and handed over the account to lovsan when all of lovsan's accounts supposedly died (his words not mine).
    there i so much wrong with what you just wrote lews lol
  • If you guys want any credit from this war then fight it fairly, all your higher than thou morales go out the window when you smell a victory, the fact this war is still 3 vs 1 shows how sad you guys are, how desperate you are to try and win. You will literally shit all over your own mothers. sad sad people.
  • Cause stacking a alliance then getting mad when uni jumps you for it is cool.
  • was nolkyz actually lovsan? That KD was talkative, if lovs put that much effort into dual-personas or more, thats pretty sad, bro :-p
    yes i use to talk pretty much sometiems but i never acted as somebody else on it, aka dual persona :p
    Pretty sure zyklon would disagree with that. Unless in fact, you created an entire AIM account as well and had me going from the start lol
    Zyklon quit about 3 weeks ago and handed over the account to lovsan when all of lovsan's accounts supposedly died (his words not mine).
    there i so much wrong with what you just wrote lews lol
    Lol its his words not mine. Well tweaked a bit, changing tenses and first persons
    Stacking? STACKING? You realize what stacking is, right? I have never stacked, nor do I ever plan to.

Try crunching a few numbers, and come back with the likelihood of two premium groups landing in the same sector. Now take a look at the number of premium groups that wanted into my alliance at the beginning of the round.

Stacking is landing a premium in a sector, then a bunch of multi accounts in the same sector, giving away the accounts and passwords to players wanting in. Go ask how many people got user accounts from me. The answer is zero.

BCart didn't think of the consequences of dumping the max sectors in a galaxy when he changed the cap from 40 to 20. He should have got rid of four person groups when he did it, but he won't do that becase it's a source of income for him.

Go take your retard logic elsewhere.
    you really have no idea what you are talking about, i think you just heard someone say it and thought it sounded good. lol idiot
  • I have to agree, if we wanted Scallywags to be stacked we would have had a hell of a lot more firepower. My sector had my premi and at most two other kds contributing.

Its no secret a fair few tops outside of Scally would have joined Scally hd we wanted a powerhouse. I think I can confidently say Sci preferred the challenge, unlike others we can think of who woud have sister alliances on top of stacking theirs.
  • its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player
    Yes... yes it is.
    Well account sharing or exchanging is explicitly against the rules. I would consider it account "gifting" or "giving" if there is one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner. Still shady move and probably KT-able.
  • I have to agree, if we wanted Scallywags to be stacked we would have had a hell of a lot more firepower. My sector had my premi and at most two other kds contributing.

Its no secret a fair few tops outside of Scally would have joined Scally hd we wanted a powerhouse. I think I can confidently say Sci preferred the challenge, unlike others we can think of who woud have sister alliances on top of stacking theirs.
    Yea, I'm sure after the last doozy of a round the best idea this round would be to get all the top KDs into the same alliance.
  • Top KDs who whore (high percentage of them) are less useful than midlevel warring kds ;)
    Scally had those in spades, and a good WG to lead them. That being said the big boy certainly do contribute :-p
  • Strange how every round, lynog and his little crew for the most part all endup in the same alliance even when not in same sectors. You might not actually be stacking the sectors, but you guys are in a way stacking the alliances, look at the past few rounds, there has always been on alliance thats rougly 2x the size the the number 2 alliance for most the round, and the best players somehow always seem to make it into that alliance. Deny it all you want, but for quite some time alliances stacking as been going on, just not to the extent you guys could pull off if you wanted.
  • its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player
    Yes... yes it is.
    Well account sharing or exchanging is explicitly against the rules. I would consider it account "gifting" or "giving" if there is one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner. Still shady move and probably KT-able.
    Already had this argument on aim, not doing it again. You're wrong, period.
  • ITT: Buying and using a premium is stacking.
  • edited February 2012
    Lol faithless, friends play together. The game is so small that there are quite a few good players left in comparison to the average player. Scallywags was organized, not stacked. Lynog/jones/jizzfill are the crew i assume you refer to? all different alliances.

Also: Scally had 3-4 of the top 10, and less than half of the top 20 pre-war. It was the midlevel kds that made it a powerhouse alliance.
  • Strange how every round, lynog and his little crew for the most part all endup in the same alliance even when not in same sectors. You might not actually be stacking the sectors, but you guys are in a way stacking the alliances, look at the past few rounds, there has always been on alliance thats rougly 2x the size the the number 2 alliance for most the round, and the best players somehow always seem to make it into that alliance. Deny it all you want, but for quite some time alliances stacking as been going on, just not to the extent you guys could pull off if you wanted.
    Actually I had never really spoken to Lynog before last round, the round he wasn't playing S1 and I wasn't leading. I played last round in a Galaxy 2 sector and barely logged in. Before that, and the last time I played, I led [Tigerblood] with DTtheTeapot after Atmos bailed on it. I was only supposed to be VAL... That was almost a year ago, maybe more, and I spent most of that round fighting Kes and Lynog.

I asked Lynog to build a kingdom and die in war for me this round after talking to him quite a bit in blast groups last round. He did exactly that, no more and no less. He wasn't ever a part of Scallywags leadership. Ever.

I made a thread and talked to a lot of people about [Scallywags] before the round started. To get as many of my friends into my alliance as possible I had them work together to fill up some premiums. I think I bought one person a premium and that was my officer in 1:11.

Go crawl back into your hole. Pulling idiotic conclusions out of your ass doesn't make you right.
  • Never said you was part of the problem sci so stfu. Just saying for the last 10 rounds more or less, theres been one alliance that is always 2x bigger then every other alliance, and its always stacked with the best players in the game. This cannot be refuted, because it is fact and has been happening for quite some time. Never said you planned this or even tried to make it happen yourself, but the fact remains scally was stacked from the start and now its paying for that.
  • busted sci, you dirty stacker you
  • more like stackentology
  • Never said you was part of the problem sci so stfu. Just saying for the last 10 rounds more or less, theres been one alliance that is always 2x bigger then every other alliance, and its always stacked with the best players in the game. This cannot be refuted, because it is fact and has been happening for quite some time. Never said you planned this or even tried to make it happen yourself, but the fact remains scally was stacked from the start and now its paying for that.
    this is a big fat huge lie. back this is with some evidence or stfu
  • Haha im thinking back and most of the past 10 rounds were complete junk, the ones i played anyway. Last round had no such stacking, it was actually a boring round with no good alliances.

Dr feelgood, land surveyor, swift n bold, 1q84, suq my dik, undead, playboy+barely legal, poopdeckjim, who else am i forgetting? Scally had plenty o talent, yes. So did every other alliance. Stop crying about stacking, it was equal the entire round.