Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• pretty sure everyone outside of scally rolled ty, its all he bitched about for a week.
  • this thread sure is enlightening.

i have learned that a) sci sux at war thread
    b) sci is king of super stacking hardecore supreme and
    c) most people who play this are still dumb
  • Alright, when's round 49?
  • this thread sure is enlightening.

i have learned that a) sci sux at war thread
    b) sci is king of super stacking hardecore supreme and
    c) most people who play this are still dumb
    u want 2 join my new UA? xSSHSx

we jus need a WG
  • but sci, whatever does xSSHSx stand for???
  • Scally rank 3 now and still a 3v1? lol.
  • solid pic
  • It's been a 2v1 for a while now.
  • Jonesy super nub is all there is to it.

So this Lucky Luciano kd suicides me powerless then leaves half my defence to break me of course I hit this kd straight back. 2 weeks later Im told who this Lucky Luciano kd is and to my surprisement I find out its you guessed it our favourite scouse Jonesy. Top effort this round buddy lol. :P
  • jones is hawt stuff
  • edited February 2012
    Jonesy super nub is all there is to it.

So this Lucky Luciano kd suicides me powerless then leaves half my defence to break me of course I hit this kd straight back. 2 weeks later Im told who this Lucky Luciano kd is and to my surprisement I find out its you guessed it our favourite scouse Jonesy. Top effort this round buddy lol. :P
    He thought you was lux and he wasnt playing so hit ;)

and yeh it was Lovsans multi that hit tyrsis first...dogtown you should have just said "cry moar" to him like he did after his farming :-D
    really? which alliance is joining in on kts anymore(for a while now)?
  • I never said jones hit him first, I said jones hit him. Reading comprehension ;)
    really? which alliance is joining in on kts anymore(for a while now)?
    Bazinga, who is actually hitting up a Rev sector pretty hard right now. I wouldn't be surprised if Rev picked up the phone and called Scally for a small cease fire.
  • Revolution AL has my number if there's problems..
  • Revolution AL has my number if there's problems..
    thats fighting talk!
  • edited February 2012

Hahaha.

My KD was a pile of balls. I got fed up with speadsheeting for sh*t banks. So went inactive and got SL took off me haha.

Someone showed me chatlogs of some KD saying something like "Land Surveyor would love to know were jones and lynogs KDs are", naturally i assumed it was someone who disliked us - like qwj said probably lux seeing as you talk like him. I did ask around to try and confirm who it was before i hit, but noone would tell me. So decided to just anti turtle and mass goons on me way out and break you to help the boys who were still playing.

To be honest i was just gonna keep massing as many goons as i could and keep suiciding you powerless and hitting you over and over. Then you posted your aim so i just left my KD to go inact and never hit again because i felt abit like a c*nt :)

• edited February 2012

Hahaha.

My KD was a pile of balls. I got fed up with speadsheeting for sh*t banks. So went inactive and got SL took off me haha.

Someone showed me chatlogs of some KD saying something like "Land Surveyor would love to know were jones and lynogs KDs are", naturally i assumed it was someone who disliked us - like qwj said probably lux seeing as you talk like him. So decided to just anti turtle and mass goons on me way out and break you to help the boys who were still playing.

To be honest i was just gonna keep massing as many goons as i could and keep suiciding you powerless and hitting you over and over. Then you posted your aim so i just left my KD to go inact and never hit again because i felt abit like a c*nt :)

I figured you'd be used to that feeling by now, Jones. ;-)
  • Haha Nah usually when we f*ck people over its because they deserve it or we just dont like them.

I wouldnt just repeat suicide grab a top KD for no reason other than them having a good KD.
  • So whos winning?

p.s. Hihaters>neg
  • is there a war?
  • So whos winning?

south korea is.
  • edited February 2012
    Revolution AL has my number if there's problems..
    I didn't know it was policy for your alliance to pull out of war and immediately start grabbing it's next best (former) ally's KDs. You're doing a good job of putting yourself back in this war.
  • I dropped all naps and we tried to grab all alliances equally. We might have grabbed your guys' kds as well.. but isn't that all part of this game? Were they not fair grabs? Was anyone bashed? Gangbanged by my alliance? Just because you are in a war doesn't mean you are off limits to the alliances not in the war. As long as rules aren't broken.. I think people have a hard time understanding that. YOU are at war, we aren't.

Btw one of the said former allies kds have hit me twice already. I don't run to the PFs crying about it. I build more defense, ask one of my guys to grab them back and move on. Getting hit is part of the game.
  • XelXel
    edited February 2012
    Revolution AL has my number if there's problems..
    I didn't know it was policy for your alliance to pull out of war and immediately start grabbing it's next best (former) ally's KDs. You're doing a good job of putting yourself back in this war.
    I'm not a part of either alliance, but you didn't honestly think that your 3 alliances would end the game as best friends, did you? If so, you are playing the wrong game.

Bazinga did what was in their best interest, not anyone else's. Even though I don't like the way they did it (reminds me too much of a HG move), that's how this game is and always has been played.
  • February 17, 10:15:38 the [Revolution] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Scallywags] alliance.

February 17, 10:26:58 the [Revolution] alliance has declared peace with the [Scallywags] alliance.

Scally WINS! :D
  • I dropped all naps and we tried to grab all alliances equally. We might have grabbed your guys' kds as well.. but isn't that all part of this game? Were they not fair grabs? Was anyone bashed? Gangbanged by my alliance? Just because you are in a war doesn't mean you are off limits to the alliances not in the war. As long as rules aren't broken.. I think people have a hard time understanding that. YOU are at war, we aren't.

Btw one of the said former allies kds have hit me twice already. I don't run to the PFs crying about it. I build more defense, ask one of my guys to grab them back and move on. Getting hit is part of the game.
    Exactly right.

What did you expect them to do, leave war but ONLY grab scally? Alliances at war who complain neutral alliances grab them are idiots. The universe doesnt come to a standstill just because you are at war.
  • 11 days tilll round endds and u end war
  • Peace is just there until Scally drops it too, i messaged Helms for ceasefire :) just becasue the war had went on for pretty long time and not many were really taking part anymore, ppl got tired of it and i noticed same in scally :)

hard to say who's the winner here :)
    Let's see. Double my entire NW from Day 2 of the war. Well over twice the number of participating kingdoms since Day 2, and you're not sure who the winner was? I think it's pretty obvious.

Not to mention someone took over the accts persona posted in the PFs and was using them to hit KTs for the Allies, and that you had a new account plus the Zyklon account plus who knows how many others? I heard about one other, not sure about it though.
  • i duno much about the war but if you are saying it was a tie id call that a scally win haha

3 then 2v1 and its a tie...pretty good