Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• edited February 2012
    1:4 just wants to run away. Shotgun anybody?
  • how does me asking a question that you avoid answering mean that i get owned

so are you gay pie?
  • 1:4 just wants to run away. Shotgun anybody?
    Didn't they run away from every war so far?
  • Pie.. your wife is fat.
    inb4otherlynogragepost
  • My wife is pregnant

Flazer lrn2read and stop being a tool
  • Oh wait sorry..

Flazer are you gay?
  • Flazer are you gay?
  • Answer the question..

Flazer are you gay?
  • I sure hope Flazer is gay,

That way he can go fuk himself
  • It's what the kids with the pumped up kicks do..
  • Flazer is not lynog.
  • LewsTherin is not Scientology

Look I can state the obvious too.. now gimme my dam yellow cake!
  • I heard its pro to build troopers on a dw kd. Confirm/deny?
  • I heard its pro to build troopers on a dw kd. Confirm/deny?
    Only pros do that. Who needs goons. Who fucking needs Michelin stars when you got McDonalds.
  • I heard its pro to question things that don't concern you.. I would say if it truly mattered to you hit me up in game and I could explain it if I honestly gave a fuk what you thought.. but try, I might humor the fool. I've talked to a lot of them this round. It just might be your lucky day.

Real quick.. wtf is Michelin Stars? Do they give cake? Yellow Cake?
  • I'm just concerned with this dude's worries about Pie being "gay"...why would you consistently ask a man that? As Pie said, if you're looking for some cock, look at all the others who seemed to have come out of the closet via SK public forums.
  • I just want to learn if he is or not to add in a note to the sk novel I am writing, its not really working out when people don't help you and start asking the same question to you

never knew that such an easy question to answer would have pie in such a devastating situation where he rages at everything

so pie are you gay?
  • Youve hit a nerve I think. Hes mad again :o
  • I heard its pro to question things that don't concern you.. I would say if it truly mattered to you hit me up in game and I could explain it if I honestly gave a fuk what you thought.. but try, I might humor the fool. I've talked to a lot of them this round. It just might be your lucky day.

Real quick.. wtf is Michelin Stars? Do they give cake? Yellow Cake?
    They're the stars you find on the packaging for Michelin tyres.
  • im all for calling pie a faggot BUT jayr calling his wife fat and his soon to be child ugly and retarded is just way too low. Get back inside the shemale you just fell out of you wierd inbred fuck, nobody likes you in here
  • Ok Pie, please explain. Why Troopers over Dragoons?
  • If hes dw making troopers over goons, no answer he gives will ever be good. Ever.
    If this isnt the case, i give him a 0.25% chance of an intelligent response.

More likely he'll just call someone gay and explain why he has more of a life/is way cooler.
  • I haven't played DW yet, so if Troopers are cheaper to any degree, then mathematically there are cases where making Troopers makes sense (if you're being KT'd and you have a very large sum of untrained soldiers but not enough money and you just want the most powerful army in the quickest amount of time).
  • Troopers are indeed cheaper, but they take the same barracks space. The difference in $ is negligible, I dont have a kd so i cant post the #'s but id bet my left nut youd be better off buying goons.
  • Yea, I mean I use the word 'mathematically' to mean 'improbably'. And I still needed a very specific set of conditions just for it to make sense.
  • PiePie
    edited February 2012
    I agree Zeal in the long run goons r better. I know my answer may not make any of you happy, but tbh its my way of doing things and therefore right for me.

As I do 95% of my SK from my phone I always build between 1k and 1.5k troopers near the beginning. Those are my inactive squads. I use them only for grabs on inactives near the beginning. It helps me make quick grabs and the troop loss per point means overall I lose less offensive points per grab. It may not amount to a while lot, but if the losses are 86 pts that's 88 pta loss with troopers vs 90 with goons. But that's not really the benefit for me. It's a convenience factor. And seeing as how its my kd, I honestly don't care what you guys think.

But you asked so I explained myself and now you call me gay and tell me how much I suck. Just do ne a favor and try to make it original. It's so blase' to see the same old crap.
  • edited February 2012
    blase'
    So... you're definitely gay? (I'm just jabbin' here, but come on, man!)
  • PiePie
    edited February 2012
    Explain how using a word to describe something that's become boring states a certain homosexuality tendency?

Jabbin' here.. ZOMG NSG IS GAYR.. Makes sense, I would guess.. to, you.
  • Youre free to do as you please, but as a high amount of players seem to mimic whatever they read in the pfs... someone needed to say troopers are bad :-p

I think Nsg means its gay because there are less flamboyant words you could have used. Opting for 'blase' just shows when given a choice between gay or straight you take gay ;)
  • Youve hit a nerve I think. Hes mad again :o
    Hey Zeality hit ne up in game and we can talk about how mad I am.