Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• you are forgetting you had Decimated to help you for 2-3days until we started taking down feelgood.

i dont know who used Persona's kds, i didnt even know he posted the logins here, not in this thread atleast and i only played the zyklon kd myself, and after i lost it i made a newbie account, its the only 1 i have... you seem to hear a lot of stuff haha :)

anyways, id call the war pretty much a tie, we could have kept going but it seemed a bit pointless since ppl allready seemed to have gotten bored with it and wanted some other targets, kingdoms that they have some issues with outside of scally.

you can keep going and accusing me of something if it makes you feel better.
    You lost it, yet your newbie account was already out of newbie mode the day you lost it. Right! Makes perfect sense!

There was very little activity from [Decimated]. TankWolf and K1lla mostly, a few others. Hardly evened up the war.
  • XelXel
    edited February 2012
    If I get jumped by three guys in an alley, and end up walking away with my money, I'd call that a victory.
  • and Decimated was pretty active when they KTed my account, i woke up to 86 new news and it was all Decimated kingdoms, and broken 3x.
    Which account? The suicided Zyklon account? You were never posted as a KT, unless you had access to another account.
  • I'm not crying Pie. On the contrary, I'm trying to rally my alliance to war yours. Your alliance had a zero-tolerance policy on non-warring KDs hitting you when you were in war, and I believe we should take up that same policy with full force.
  • If I get jumped by three guys in an alley, and end up walking away with my money, I'd call that a victory.
    What if you jump one guy in an alley, and two others help him and you don't walk away with his money - isn't that a defeat?
  • You was never posted as a KT for us. (i was Decimated)
  • 5 sectors Vs 15 then 10 sectors says it all
  • 5 sectors Vs 15 then 10 sectors says it all
    If I get jumped by three guys in an alley, and end up walking away with my money, I'd call that a victory.
    What if you jump one guy in an alley, and two others help him and you don't walk away with his money - isn't that a defeat?
  • NSG.. sounds like a bunch of QQing to me. I'm sorry if we were playing by the rules and it offends you. My zero tolerance was about advertising in Uni about my kds and tbh its not just war time. I personally think its a pretty crappy way of playing.

Do what you can, War is always an option but its not always the Solution.
  • NSG.. sounds like a bunch of QQing to me. I'm sorry if we were playing by the rules and it offends you. My zero tolerance was about advertising in Uni about my kds and tbh its not just war time. I personally think its a pretty crappy way of playing.

You should be sorry you're so blockheaded. Just because Bazinga dropped out of the war didn't mean it ended. The only thing I was suggesting was to treat you guys the same as you were to treat ancillary KDs who grabbed you while you were still warring.

I didn't say you weren't playing by the rules, nor was I offended by that. If this is just a front to give your KDs extra time to get grabs in, you can drop it, the matter is at hand. If you honestly don't see the problem with me wanting to now enforce policies identical to policies your alliance had, then I'm offended you think you even have an argument here.
  • You're all thinking too 3 dimensional. Scally won when Sci decided to AL this round.
  • LOL you have no idea of my policies and that's my point. Random grabs on my kds from ALLIANCES we were allied WITH I did have a problem with. Random grabs by anyone else? Part of the game.

And I believe Revolution and Bazinga were napped from the beginning. Misfits napped us after I brought it to the ALs attention that it wasnt good for the kds fighting against a common opponent grab each other (and surprise surprise he agreed, like most people would). So if you believe that your Allies in your war are fair game.. says everything for you right there.

And yes we dropped out because it had been unfair for a while, though Scallywags was holding their own, I believed if the two other Alliances couldn't handle the war from there, they didn't need to win.

I find it funny that none of your leaders, whom I spoke with several times a day, are coming here QQing like you. Guess we LEADERS agreed. Call me when more than one person respects you enough to follow you.. until then

GTFO
  • Come the fuck in or fuck the fuck off.
  • LOL you have no idea of my policies and that's my point. Random grabs on my kds from ALLIANCES we were allied WITH I did have a problem with. Random grabs by anyone else? Part of the game.

And I believe Revolution and Bazinga were napped from the beginning. Misfits napped us after I brought it to the ALs attention that it wasnt good for the kds fighting against a common opponent grab each other (and surprise surprise he agreed, like most people would). So if you believe that your Allies in your war are fair game.. says everything for you right there.

And yes we dropped out because it had been unfair for a while, though Scallywags was holding their own, I believed if the two other Alliances couldn't handle the war from there, they didn't need to win.

I find it funny that none of your leaders, whom I spoke with several times a day, are coming here QQing like you. Guess we LEADERS agreed. Call me when more than one person respects you enough to follow you.. until then

GTFO
    End game prediction: sector 1:4 gets razed by Uni, Scally reclaims 1st spot.

BTW I didn't realize you were the AL. I guess without screenshots I cannot prove to you my point - but most of your sectors Titles and bylines read something like this: Non-war KD grabs will be retalled. Even if I have to bash.
    Don't agree with me? You don't have to. I don't mind an AL who doesn't pay attention to his sectors; as long as he's not my AL.
  • Whine more NSG.
  • 1:4 made the least amount of "war hits" during our time not warring then any sector in the uni. For litterly 4 days straight, we only hit g2 or explored so not to interfer in the war. and even after we are doing our best to not hit revo or misfits as much as possible. Yes theres gonna be some, plain and simple cant be avoided the player base is just to small. And i for one will not just keep smashing the same 10 scally players in my range just to keep you guys happy.
  • I piss on other sectors that are not 1:4.
  • NSG.. I honestly don't see just how my sectors messages even relate to someone who was napped with us throughout the entire war.. and only 1 kd from Misfits hit us during the war. I could possibly see you getting all anal banged if you had hit us during war and we did hit you back.. but none of that happened.

You are like that one white kid living in da hood complaining about your people being slaves and oppressed to this day and failing to realize you ain't black..

And let's take a vote.. who here honestly cares what a sector message says? If you hit in a sector where someone can hit you back, that's just a chance you take.
  • I don't understand Pie. What do you mean when you say "sector messages even relate to someone who was napped with us"? Are you referring to Bazinga sector messages during when you were in the war? And the relation being now that your sectors are hitting Revolution and Misfit sectors, who were napped with you at that time?

I understand we did't have a NAP when you bailed on the war. You were free to hit us. I'm just saying I'm perplexed that we don't have some heavy-handed retaliation effort against those hits. It should be done - it was the same policy of most your sectors.
    Whine more NSG.
    Suck my dick. I don't give a fuck who you are (as respected as you may be), you got nothing to add expect stroking the majority's dick in this conversation. Add some content and I'll actually have a man to man with you.
  • Then by all means retal...but dont bring to the PF's and just complain about us hitting you. If we hit you..u are completely within your right to retal a hit. But dont get all angry about fair hits and come on the pf's and whine and cry about it, because no1 is gonna feel sorry for you.
  • NSG.. you refer to our sector messages displayed during the war, which out of the 18 sectors that were warring I would bet at least 10 had "at war stay out" type messages. In your reference to said displayed messages you talk as if those messages applied to you in personally. But you couldn't hit us because you were napped. Therefore your argument of zero tolerance does not apply to you. Glad you had time to scour Sector Messages instead of just clicking to where the posted KTs sector was. I personally only looked at maybe 7 sectors that weren't mine.. 5 from Scallywags and the sectors where the other leaders were. Anyone else? Don't care, can't hit there anyways, why look unless I'm not hitting KTs.

And this zero tolerance that you speak of? I challenge you to find one kd we retalled at an alliance level while at war. Take your time and think because once you post someone, there will be 50 kds laughing at you and calling you a liar. We had KTs posted.. no one could be bothered with a simple retal.

I love how you speak of bailing on the war, yet when I PM'd the ALs of each alliance my intentions.. they completely understood. NW of Misfits and Revolution was 1.75 x's that of Scallywags.. there was no need for us to join. I was asked to join against you and I declined and instead stepped away.

Bob has it right
    Whine more NSG.
    Though its quite annoying having to spell everything out twice.

Facts are.. no zero tolerance policy in place. If there had been one, couldn't apply to you because you couldn't hit us. Your Leaders and I speak quite frequently and we all understand each other.

/NSGArgument

• End game prediction: sector 1:4 gets razed by Uni, Scally reclaims 1st spot.
  • And no, and no point was I trying to purport that I had any intention or want to hit KDs NAPed with us during the war.
  • edited February 2012
    All that discussion was unnecessary tbh

If you want to retal people who hit your alliance in war do it. If you cant then tough shit.

It is exactly the same situation as normal if there was no war. If you can be retalled somebody probably will if they arent a coward. If not you wont be retalled.

Unless you want those kingdoms KTed or arson/sabotaged etc. In that case you are an idiot
  • All that discussion was unnecessary tbh
    Agree
  • All that discussion was unnecessary tbh

If you want to retal people who hit your alliance in war do it. If you cant then tough shit.

It is exactly the same situation as normal if there was no war. If you can be retalled somebody probably will if they arent a coward. If not you wont be retalled.

Unless you want those kingdoms KTed or arson/sabotaged etc. In that case you are an idiot
    Its tough cookies :), shit only gets tough if you dont drink enough fluids.
  • February 19, 15:32:37 the [Bazinga] alliance has declared war with the [Scallywags] alliance.

Apparently we're just big bullies in Scallywags. Get out of a war with a nap on one alliance and peace on another, and rank 1 feels like we're picking on them.

Just gonna leave this right here.
  • February 19, 15:32:37 the [Bazinga] alliance has declared war with the [Scallywags] alliance.

yawn

People like warring Scally.
  • LOL, now it's just pitiful remedy. All the allies KTs besides 3 came from my alliance. We're just trying to chill out and finish the round.