Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• UNRELIABLE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU. READ THE NOOBIE GUIDE!
  • "You can remove a gild and have the game randomly assign it to another hero. This is super important later but if you do it after your first couple of runs the developers will kill a kitten."

i lol'd
  • edited November 2014
    "Remember those heroes you forgot about? Good old Treebeast and Brittany Beach Princess? Those guys (and Ivan) can get to level 1000 right about when leveling Frostleaf starts to feel like an epic chore. And you know what? At level 1000, they're suddenly better than Frostleaf, especially if you consolidate your gilds."

fk lol

should have made a copy of save before degilding
  • Yea, I degilded a few times and regretted it. In the process of just hoarding souls and pushing for a few more gilds, hoping to land one on treebeast.
  • lol, and the instant i get the treebeast i degild it...
  • Back up to 29 hsouls, made it to 64 so far on progression, so much better than the 35 yesterday. I think I'll let this world go and get 3-4 more gilded if I can before doing anything else
  • i wonder how long until i get 1000 frostleafs
  • Lol probably like 2 months if you don't ascend again.
  • Getting lucky with primals, gotten like 4 and I'm only at 135.
  • Getting Britney (1 gild) to level 1000 will give me a 1026% dps bonus... I should be good to go after that lol.

/afk
  • im hoping to get to lvl 300 on my current run
  • 941 Britney, gonna take soooooooo long. Better be worth it.
  • should try and get treebeast, then ivan, then brittany to 1000, keep bringing them up every 25 whichever is cheaper, or slightly more expensive with more damage output, then eventually get the samurai in this mix when hes cheaper than increasing the others by 25
  • you can continue with all of the heroes to get to 1000 eventually if you dont have all your gilds on one and such
  • edited November 2014
    you guys past 100 HS? after my screw ups, i'm only at 55
  • nope I get to about 100 then upgrade my ancients or get new ones
  • uh, getting atman to lv5 will cost me 11 :(
  • siyalatas is 11 mammon is 8 liberertas is 10 for the next levels
  • edited November 2014
    wow, 11...

doesnt that cost a lot more souls than the 25% you get on each level up?
  • right now ya but they multiply not add. so siyalatas and hero souls stack really nicely
  • I'm using the calculator and it told me to get Frostleaf to 106, then Britney to 1000 since I don't have Treebeast or Ivan gilded.
  • im at 140 with +77 to ascend, waiting to get to lvl 300 so i get like 20 or something from the centurion for the floor
  • edited November 2014
    i see...so if i have 50HS on 200% idle, i get 200% damage from HS

and if i spend 5HS i'll be at 45HS on 225% idle, getting 202,5 % damage
  • Level 966 Britney, doing 2140S damage. Come level 975, she'll be doing ~10k S, and come 1000 will be doing ~110k S, my damage is currently 9007S. Damn that'll be a huge boost.
  • Level 998 Britney.. 38,196S damage (idle), britney doing 10,750S. Two more levels.. goddamn it's taking a while.
  • Ok here goes.

38,218S damage Idle with Britney 999...

232) damage @ level 1000. Stuff going much faster now.
  • mmk, gonna push for 175 then reset. Currently can ascend for 26 souls, probably closer to 35 once I push for upgrades. That's more souls than I have currently :D
  • Nope, fuck it. 175 isn't a primal so I'm not doing it.
  • how the hell are you going so far without many souls? I have ~60 currently and am having a hard time getting to lv 180 with what i currently have
  • you get so many more souls than I do for getting to 175 :( if i get 20 im lucky