Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• ya i feel you there, my next one is 1200 souls its 400 just to reroll
  • i have the option to buy libertas, but its costing 39 out of 90 i have right now lol
  • You are dumb to try to get rid of the great primal increase
  • its because the cost to recruit new ancients is too high lol
    Dude, Atman and Solomon are the 2 best ancients in the game for any strategy...
  • its because the cost to recruit new ancients is too high lol
    its because the cost to recruit new ancients is too high lol
    double quoted for truth
  • got libertas giving +100%, the difference is amazing
  • :) the bonus is really nice.
  • i killed the centurion boss on lvl 400, crazy looking thing
  • been doing a lot more speedruns for a couple hours, got a lot of ancients, just want to get mimzee and dora and I should be set for a bit when i boost everything up
  • Dropped about 130 ancients on upgrades yesterday, so when I get back to 130-150 I should cruise through everything.
  • doing a lot of runs now, currently letting it bulk up for awhile, the calculator for ancients or w/e says such and such most optimal, totally wrong early on, just do it so you dont have to mass a bunch of clicks to get everything to like lvl 700 for those souls, takes too much effort :-p

can get to lvl 260 comfortably, rack anywhere between 100-200 souls each run

i did battle a kappa on lvl 160, took a screenshot as well lol
  • do you just stick to those 3 gilded or do you eventually move the gilds to masked samurai?
  • going to 210, might push for 250 to grab some gilds, then buff the primal % chance ancient, and see if it pays off for quick rebirths
  • I've not bothered to move all my gilds to a single hero yet. Have about a dozen on each of the first 3 heroes and 5 or 6 on masked samurai and frostleaf. Have stoped expanding ancients for a bit to bank souls want around ~15000 . Think I have all the ancients I want or that I think are useful.
  • lol....150000 souls
  • i get about 4000 for a 20 min run.
  • so i could push for 150 000 but i did say 15 000 in my post.
  • there is the test 0.17 patch that came out, should save before testing it :-p
  • Haven't been able to play much lately (only having it running at home now).
  • when i got mimzee and dora, oh god the chests
  • well, at 260 now...pushing 5 levels every 15 min is boring me...i think i'll reset
  • resets are the best. the soul dps helps so much.
  • in the next minute i'll crack 280 for gild then reset
  • man, should have bought that ancient that lets me skip zones lol
  • cost a crap load. the one that really helps is the one that lowers the amount of monsters to pass each zone.
  • iris the one you are talking about will cost me just under 500 souls to get it from lv 59 to lv 60. Kumawakamaru lowers the number of monster for each lv. with it maxed it takes only 5 kills to move to the next lv.

Also note that starting at lv 60 like i can I cant kill the monsters there as I have no gold :(
  • need that other ancient to give money when you ascend so you can insta buy a hero