Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• FUCK. I reset and realized I didn't pump out my upgrades >.>. Oh well.

I had 29 souls when I went to 175. The health was barely going down when I was just idling, it was just a waiting game. I only got the bosses down with cooldowns.

Getting Britney to 1000 really helped, then treebeast and ivan were a joke for 1000 but didnt provide much of an upgrade.
  • Pushing to ~140 shoulnd't be too bad now, I'll reset a few more times till around 100 souls then keep that as my bank and slowly start getting some ancients
  • ive got 2 gilds on tree and one on ivan they both give over 100 O dmg I still find its a slog. it the fact that on a run to 175 you collected more souls than I do by 10 or so
  • I got really lucky. I think I got a primal like every other boss, if not every boss.
  • damn you and your luck.

I hope after work today when I get home to my pc and its farmed up enough gold to make a good push forward.
  • Blasted through 80 on progression mode, lets see if I can get to 100 for quick souls.
  • buying one of each my progression halts at 35 :(
  • 22k short for buying natalia
  • One hero of each? You gotta still buy shit.
  • never

i go to about lv 60-70 with only buying one of each hero as soon as i can afford. once i get stuck i go back and buy stacks of 100 of each of the early ones. and use the buy all upgrades button to get all the upgrades
  • O.o that's dumb
  • adds to game variety, making our own personal challenges :)
  • not really as i get to just before abaddon insta killing everyone its just the boss that holds me back, I then save a little gold and buy all the heroes and upgrades then its easy sailing till frost leaf where I have to farm alittle before buying him.
  • Maybe I'm doing it all wrong.. I get like lvl 25 of each hero before buying the next
  • I generally just try and get all the ally dps boost % before moving onto the next, but generally i try and get everything up to 100 before moving on. money% from midas also is technically an ally dps boost if you think of it that way, since killing will lead to % more gold and such

• Im trying this "buy 1 of everything" shit. See how far I can get on my idle DPS.
  • i might need to ascend soon, been watching lots of anime so no real time to focus on it

going for floor 350 if it has a primal, if not, no bueno
  • Damn, that's deep.
  • decided to kill it anyway, my arm hurts

i think ill get kumawamamawnam dude and probably some other ancient
  • I'm at 99 souls. Once I hit 100 I'll keep that as my minimum and purchase a few ancients.
  • I'm at 99 souls. Once I hit 100 I'll keep that as my minimum and purchase a few ancients.
    There's a calculator for telling you what ancients (if any) will be an upgrade or not.
  • Did 5 upgrades and purchased 2 more ancients, time to farm back up to 100.
  • oh, got a second frost leaf...i might be able to push to 200 this time
  • yeah, didnt work like that...

on 112 frosties and i cant pass 145 without powerups
  • bitch princess at 964, one gild...might take a while
  • meh, might get forstleaf to 200 instead
  • get tree beast to 1000, then to 1025, then ivan to 1000, then beast 1050, ivan 1025, then brittany to 1000
  • edited November 2014
    ascended :P

i dont have gild for those 2, only britney

well, gonna try it this time