Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• havent tried it yet, but when you have your cooldowns up before you fight the next boss, save the file and then use them to see if you can take it out, if not, just import what you saved so you can save the cooldowns
  • I hope that works, realised it when i failed to kill something with like no health left, have to wait an hour so annoying :-p
  • Still have no idea wtf you guys are talking about lol.
  • edited November 2014
    Still have no idea wtf you guys are talking about lol.
    Ascending = Resetting your game after level 100 to get hero souls

Hero Souls = used to buy ancients which give you different boosts (+ dmg, +click dmg, + gold, -% cooldown, etc...), used to re-gild heroes. They also give you a flat 10% dmg bonus.

Gilding = Every 10 levels past 100 when you kill a boss, you get 1 random gilded hero. A gilded hero gets 50% bonus damage per gild, and they do stack.

So basically get to 140 Gogeta, pump out as many upgrades as you can (2000 upgrades = 1 hero soul) then ascend (using Amenheps level 150 upgrade). YOu should ascend with ~12-14 hero souls which is a 120-140% dmg bonus. Do this a few times to stockpile hero souls and get a feel for the game. Every time you reset and get 10-14 hero souls, your next reset will go by faster and faster due to your bonus dmg.
  • finally fought a primal on lvl 245, tank you
  • How many ascensions? How many souls? How many stacked gilded heroes?

Maybe I'm just impatient but I can't seem to get past ~150. I have 25 hero souls, 6 random gilded heroes and 2 ancients
  • edited November 2014
    i got 57 souls, lvl 5 siya, lvl 4 libertas and lvl 1 fragsworth
    i currently have like 15 gilds, but only 2 worthy, 1 on treebeast and 1 on betty (i used http://theriebel.de/gilding/ to see i could move one gild to betty, makes my life easier :-p)
  • ascended 8 times, i havent ascended for like 3 days now
  • Oh ok, you're much further than me.
  • Wtf is that website?
  • the best website ever
  • Im probably gonna stop at 260 to reset
  • But what does it do? Lol
  • if you import your save data it can tell you if you ungild something, where it would move to
  • Really? Let me take a look...
  • Interesting.
  • damn, thats one extensive list of future guilding
  • Yea. So I wonder if getting like 10 GILDS (see how it's spelt Unreliable? :) ) would be worth it for treebeast for early game.
  • at start i kinda jump to bitch princess because clicking is faster than previous ones :P
  • i want king midas gilds, because i'll have a reason to spam him and buy the gold bonus...he's not very strong
  • oh, i already have one...well, i want more
  • that tearable idea the gold bonus is enough reason to get him put gilds on someone who might be useful for there dps.
  • Damnit! I did something to my keyboard clicks now it's acting as my right mouse button.
  • The forward slash (/) to Select the left mouse button - to select the right so you pressed the - above the + sign to change what button it is
  • treebeast is one of the better dps dudes, especially early on its probably the best one to focus with alongside betty and ivan until later on when you can easily get to floor 200-250 in a heartbeat
  • so happy a primal was on floor 260, had to do double energize and barely beat it with less than a second left
  • edited November 2014
    i want king midas gilds, because i'll have a reason to spam him and buy the gold bonus...he's not very strong
    No, you want your gilds on the strongest heroes because that's where you get the most bonuses. You only need to level king midas to 125, and once you've gotten a level or two in 2-3 heroes past hiim, the cost to level him to 125 is negligible. Then you can just forget about him.

King Midas is actually the worst hero to put gilds on. Follow this list: http://www.rivsoft.net/clicker/gild

But you shouldn't be attempting any re-gilds until you have 40-50 hero souls, just leave them where they land. It's not worth the loss in DPS from hero souls at that point. Personally, I wouldn't bother until you have a couple hundred. When you start getting a 100 hero souls in a single run (zone 200-300) it's a good time to start re-gilding the lower heroes on the priority list above and trying to get the higher ones.

• edited November 2014
    treebeast is one of the better dps dudes, especially early on its probably the best one to focus with alongside betty and ivan until later on when you can easily get to floor 200-250 in a heartbeat
    Treebeast is good in that he's the first one you can get to each 1000, and if that's a chokepoint for your run it's a nice help (though you should actually ascend once you find you've reached a chokepoint rather than continue). However, Samurai is actually the most efficient, followed by Brittany and Ivan (http://www.rivsoft.net/clicker/gild).
    I think you mean Brittany the Beach Princess, not Betty Clicker. Betty, like King Midas, is almost useless efficiency-wise :-/. Get Betty to 100, get the upgrades that apply to all your heroes, and ignore her for the rest of your run (until you ascend and want to max out all your levels for extra hero souls)