Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• never had to mash so hard in my life

0.6 s remaining, just cleared lvl 200, should not have happened lol
  • I find screaming helps my clicking.
  • and teeth clenching
  • Up to 142. Might go for 155-160 then ascend.
  • Treebeast is at 988.
  • if vulpes tried, and if the halloween bonus doesnt end, he could try and get like 100 dark rituals from the pumpkins, which will definitely add up over time
    lol i will never try
  • Have you reset yet ?:)
  • Treebeast 1000. Level 153.. taking like 3-4 min per creature.. 155 it is before reset. Might not even get tht down
  • I'm sitting on 27 hero souls. I feel like getting some ancients that increase my gold earned would be more beneficial than the DPS bonus.

Thoughts?

Right now I only have Level 1 Mammon and Level 2 Siyalatas.
  • this weekend i can go full active on this shit so i might spam the hero cost one tomorrow :P
  • ive got 20 souls and lv 5 Siyalatas lv4 Mammon and lv 3 minmize(spelling? gives extra gold per treasure chest) pus others that dont effect gold
  • I'm doing my first run now.. i'm at 139, should i keep going and do 140 and then ascend?
  • Ascend soon as you can't kill or around 12-13 souls
  • whichever is higher
  • I managed to get 140 before my first ascension.
  • currently on 224, havent reset in forever lol

probably should have but i want to see how many gilds i can get before i do my run for many souls

pretty lame i only faced one primal on all the floors, which was early on
  • i havent got a single guild after the first ascend :(
  • you get a gild for every 10 levels you beat after lvl 100
  • bosses pretty much gain 2x health every 5 levels, so if you cant take down the boss within 15 seconds and no where near close to get 2x damage, might as well ascend :-p
  • the boss before the upcoming boss*
  • 2x ? i feel like its 10x lol
  • It's more like 3x or 4x
  • i think it depends what lv's in the game you look at
  • I started this and have no idea what you guys are talking about with resetting and ascending :(
  • don't worry you will learn young one
  • treebeast has three gilds on him LOL randomness ftw
  • i figured out the candies that are on the screen already have the gold implemented, so you cant metal detector when you see one on for double, need a candy to pop up with metal detector for the candy to be double
  • treebeast ivan and betty are probably the best ones for gilding, i have 24 gilds and only 1 is on treebeast, i have a bunch of a lot of the useless ones
  • gilding early on** :-p
  • yea it makes it go a lot faster after resetting.