Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• cant get past 29 clicks per second ;(
  • I don't click. only time is to buy more heros im relying on my passive dps to kill everything
  • On 134, absolutely blasting through everything. I think my dmg is more at this level than it was at 140.
  • I don't click. only time is to buy more heros im relying on my passive dps to kill everything
    well, i think if you click around 5 million times, you get a total of 25% dps bonus
  • well, actually, 16% for 250k clicks
  • edited November 2014
    Really? TIME TO GET CLICKING

Clicks 68690

With the "5" and "+" I can click silently rather than be loud with my mouse.
  • I no longer load the game at work which is why I set it up to passive farm as much as possible. Will need to get clicking when I get home to get those achievements
  • Back to level 142.. taking forever just to get 1 of the 10. Might wait til 145 and see how much health he has. If I'm not even close with cooldowns I'll reset.
  • why did i sstart this game/
  • Because we need more souls.
  • mouse keys works

got my 35 clicks per second
  • I"m at 34 :(
  • energize clickstorm and go ham
  • Oh.. ya that'd be easy lol.
  • think i sit at a 30 or so if im clicking
  • tree beast is probably the easiest to get above 1k level, which is only good to get at 1025+ to be more worthwhile than frostleaf. I guess once you can get your gold output 4x after getting to 1025+ easily with treebeast, you can move onto the next one hero below, since thats roughly the increase of gold for the next following to get above 1k level
  • I'm 10 away from 1k, treebeast is doing 202S, so that will be a decent 25% dmg increase.

I'm 9/10 on 149, about to pop all CD's and push for 150 then ascend.
  • Got it.. with literally 0.2 seconds left >.>
  • god dammit... yet another game i cant bring myself to reset

only level 119 now like
  • you will have to reset trust me it wiill make it go faster
  • edited November 2014
    He's been told that about Kittens.

Vulpes, you will HAVE to reset, or you'll sit on the same level for literally a day and that wont be fun. 141 will take you a while... imagine people who are on level 3000+

If you reset your first time like I did after beating level 140, you should have 12-14 hero souls, so when you play again each soul gives you 10% dmg (so 120-140% bonus damage) making your second round go faster.
  • you are in for a world or pain if you don't reset. I've reset multiple times and still cant get past lv 150 without wasting a lot of time.
  • i just reset for the first time have 13 souls and boy am i blowing through all these guys
  • ...a click game that keeps going when I close out...YAY!
  • i was scared of lvl 170 boss, but then realised i killed off 2 of em in less than 20 seconds without double energizing
  • What happens if I Energize Reload?
  • doesnt work, energize and reload dont work together
  • energize doesnt work on itself either
  • all i have to say is brittany is awesome
  • if vulpes tried, and if the halloween bonus doesnt end, he could try and get like 100 dark rituals from the pumpkins, which will definitely add up over time