Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• my 135 is primal, so adding the soul from 140, i'll reset with +10

probably will take me all day lol
  • I reset with 13 at 140.
  • it definitely gets easier each time you ascend, on my 2nd ascend
  • lol, lv.139 has 50% more hp than 138
  • At 123 after 1st ascension. Only have 2 Frostleafs, I remember having like 100 when I first ascended at 140.
  • my frostleaf is at 85, treebeast is about to hit 1000 in like 8 levels. that 10x looking good
  • Is it 10x dmg for Treebeast? If yes, that's like 0.0005% of your DPS gained.

I do 443S DPS, my Frostleaf does 442S of that DPS.
  • its 10x at level 1000, 4x every other 25
  • 4x every 25, not every other
  • Yes but 10x of 1S is only 0.1S, so you're getting like 0.005% dps increase, and treebeast doesn't do 1S of damage.
  • but 25 lvls above that its 40x, then another 25 is 160x, then another 25 is 640x, etc etc etc
  • edited November 2014
    i never made it to 1000+ on one hero yet keep resetting. got a couple ancients that help with gold and then also passive dps thus I've just been leaving it on all the time trying to get the candies out of the corner of my eye. Only have about 13 souls left might try to stack a couple dozen more before getting more ancients and pushing past lv 149 which is where i normally reset.
  • hm.

at 1000 treebeard will be doing 8 S for me, then 32 S(not counting the gains from levelling even), 128 S at 1025, etc. etc.

• edited November 2014
    at 1000 its 10x then at 1025 it's only 4x again :(

i was hoping it continued the trend of 100x
  • i was so wrong. anyways. treebeast (lol said treebeard earlier) is at 1000 and is doing 791S.
  • Back to 140, already popped all CD's and couldn't get boss down. I dont know if going to 150 will be worth it.
  • doubt it. that boss will make the guy at 140 look like a wuss
  • im currently trying for the 160 boss and its a primal, no way i can give up for 4 hero souls, either waiting out my cooldown on energize so i have 2 energizes to use (have the one still saved) or waiting to get 5 more levels on treebeast to 4x my damage pretty much to finish it off, whichever comes first :-p
  • Yea, fuck this, level 141 is taking like 2 1/2 minutes for ONE kill. I'll push as many upgrades as I can and reset.
  • So I have 10 hero souls atm. Looking at what ancients I can purchase, they're all garbage and would cost me 8 to buy.

I assume it's better to just sit on these 10 (100% bonus dmg) than to buy any ancients, so I can push further and ascend faster?
  • from what I've read ya sitting on a stack of unspent hero souls is what you want and get ancients after that.
  • if you can get siyalatas and liberta, getting them lvl 2 first is good imo, since 1 soul for them for 25% more stuff is good, same for lvl 2
  • I have a bunch of horse shit ancients to choose from.
  • could always do the reroll or even reset

its nice when my crit clicks do 237O
    destroyed that 160 boss like cake
  • Yea I'll do a few more ascensions before I start toying with ancients.

I'm ripping through everything right now.
  • wait, what...if i keep the hero souls they give 10% bonus for each?
  • Yea, read the beginners guide! :)
  • well, i spent 10 souls for +100% idling damage...was a waste i guess